• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump were in office for a 2nd term now, would prices at the pump still be as high as they are now with Biden in office?

If Trump were in office now for a 2nd term, gasoline prices would be:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neil

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Let's suppose that Trump had won the 2020 election and was now serving his 2nd term, would gas prices still be as high as they are and rising with Biden in office?

11225843_111121-kgo-sf-gas-station-prices-img.jpg

Sure they would, The Drumpf would not have worked to get so many people vaccinated as Uncle Joe did, the Pandemic would have been worse, creating more shortages. He wouldn't have gotten the docks up & shipping in so short a time, etc. Although he would have given Pooten free reign, in regard to Ukraine.

Let's suppose that Trump had won the 2020 election and was now serving his 2nd term, would gas prices still be as high as they are and rising with Biden in office?

The price of oil is set on a global market based on supply and demand, and speculation of supply and demand.

It wouldn't be any different with anyone else in office.

Besides that, I'd pay $10/gal for gasoline if it meant that I wouldn't have a complete shitstain like Crooked donnietrump squatting in the Peoples White House, embarrassing and humiliating America daily by acting like a shiddy diapered child in need of changing.

Hope this answered your question Neil.

thank you for reading.gif

Without being able to predict the dumpster fire that the corpse in office has made. I would say everything was better off while Trump was in office

The sanctions against Russian oil that Republicans say they were for wouldn’t have happened, so probably not. It’s why I started a poll asking people if they would agree to a temporary rise in prices if the United States blocked Russian oil, and a completely bipartisan majority of the forum agreed that they would.

Don't think so? The oil companies would be producing at record levels. Key stone would probably be finished. And we would not be back in the Paris climate agreement.
You supported a ban on Russian oil even if it resulted in a temporary increase in gas prices.

If Trump were in office now, we would not have done shit to Russia for invading Ukraine and Trump and his defenders would be telling us all how corrupt Ukraine is, how Democrats want us in another forever war and so on.

If Trump were in office now, we would not have done shit to Russia for invading Ukraine and Trump and his defenders would be telling us all how corrupt Ukraine is, how Democrats want us in another forever war and so on.
Are you suggesting that the twice Impeached former guy, doesn't like Ukraine President Zelinskyy?

Are you suggesting that the twice Impeached former guy, doesn't like Ukraine President Zelinskyy?
I am saying all you need to do is look at what Trump and his defenders said about Ukraine when he was impeached for attempting to shake down the Ukraine government.

That depends, if Trump pulled out of NATO like Putin feels he was promised by him in his second term. Putin hates NATO, because he can't take over countries as easily. Trump understood this little problem.
Got to help a brother out.

What I'm wondering is if Trumps latest threat would have materialized if he won a second term.
I wonder if he would have really tried to invade Mexico like he stated we should do to our southern neighbor? That might have driven up the cost of a lot of stuff. Do you think his bluff would have caused a little gruff with Mexico?

There's a ton of what ifs we could discuss isn't there...

Honestly probably not, but not for any good reason.

They'd be lower because we'd be coddling putin instead of punishing him. There wouldn't be an international coalition waging economic warfare against Russia, we'd be buying the shit outta that Russian oil and Ukraine would be a soviet puppet state again already.

None of this things is a net positive.

The oil companies would be producing at record levels. Key stone would probably be finished.
Oil companies are producing at record level, Keystone is years from finished and wasn't going to carry domestic oil anyway.

DeRp

My guess is that they would be giving away free Trumpburgers with every bill over $30 which would get you around 100 gallons .

That would reduce gas consumption per gallon even more and ensure that the producers would sell more and allow them to then offer two free burgers each stop etc .

Until the US sunk beneath the waves . Except for The Kamel who would leave her big mouth wide open and swallow the Atlantic Ocean .

Gas pump prices were going to rise no matter who was in office on January 21st, 2021.

It would have made little difference who was in the WH.

The price of oil is set on a global market based on supply and demand, and speculation of supply and demand.

It wouldn't be any different with anyone else in office.

Besides that, I'd pay $10/gal for gasoline if it meant that I wouldn't have a complete shitstain like Crooked donnietrump squatting in the Peoples White House, embarrassing and humiliating America daily by acting like a shiddy diapered child in need of changing.

Hope this answered your question Neil.

View attachment 67379847
Really no one cares about your insane Trump hate! Just more kooky ramblings about president Trumo.🤯🤯

Without being able to predict the dumpster fire that the corpse in office has made. I would say everything was better off while Trump was in office

Yeah, if only we were still in Afghanistan spending over $300 million per day...

The Democrats attempt to avoid blame for this are blaming Putin who is operating as he is because he has no fear of Biden.

So, obviously, the answer to your question, lied into existence BY THE DEMOCRATS, is, "No".

Under Trump, no invasions or annexations anywhere by Putin. Under Biden, we're averaging about one per year.

Don't think so? The oil companies would be producing at record levels. Key stone would probably be finished. And we would not be back in the Paris climate agreement.
LOL ! Appreciate all of the supporting links you included to avoid giving readers the impression your post is "all Hat, no Cattle"!

CORRECTED-U.S. oil drillers cut rigs for seventh consecutive ...​

https://www.reuters.com › article › usa-rigs-baker-hugh...

Dec 6, 2019 — Drillers cut five oil rigs in the week to Dec. 6, bringing the total count down to 663, the lowest since April 2017, energy services firm ...

US drillers add oil and gas rigs for ninth time in 10 weeks​

https://www.reuters.com › world › us-drillers-add-oil-gas-...

2 days ago — The oil and gas rig count, an early indicator of future output, rose 13 to 663 in the week to March 11, its highest since April 2020, ...

The Democrats attempt to avoid blame for this are blaming Putin who is operating as he is because he has no fear of Biden.

So, obviously, the answer to your question, lied into existence BY THE DEMOCRATS, is, "No".

Under Trump, no invasions or annexations anywhere by Putin. Under Biden, we're averaging about one per year.
Putin had no fear of his own POODLE...

Back
Top Bottom