• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump Was Still President, Ukraine Would Be So Screwed Right Now

Cool story bud.

Meanwhile your heroes set so many bombs in a desperate attempt to prevent minorities from voting that they called Birmingham “Bomingham”

Compared to that, your whining is pretty laughable
Of course it's a cool story to you. You love this kind of s***. But yet you get so weepy and upset when we don't let you treat blacks like adorable morons. They can find their own way to the voting booths, thank you. ;)

Meanwhile, America's on edge 24/7 as it braces itself for another temper tantrum performed by the enforcement arm of the DNC:

Of course it's a cool story to you. You love this kind of s***. But yet you get so weepy and upset when we don't let you treat blacks like adorable morons. They can find their own way to the voting booths, thank you. ;)

Meanwhile, America's on edge 24/7 as it braces itself for another temper tantrum performed by the enforcement arm of the DNC:

It’s always funny watching Confederate flag waving conservatives rant and rave about “the blacks” and then wonder why minorities largely won’t vote for them.

Almost as funny, in fact, as the conservative shrieks of horror when their desperate attempts to keep minorities from voting get smacked down.....hard.

Meanwhile conservatives just can’t seem to figure out why anyone would be upset over extrajudicial killings performed by those who supposedly swear to uphold the law.

I tell the truth all the time, and I'm a Republican.

The TRUTH is, your side is on the wrong side of every debate in politics. In fact that only thing that's right about your side is that you're always wrong.
We are at an impasse.

Sounds right to me. I'm going to give you a bingo on this one.
What??!! Biden and his crack head son recieved money from Putin and the China communist party. Biden is compromised.All the evidence is in plain sight. It will be investigated and no spin from the msm can change the facts. And why wouldn't Putin invade Ukraine when Trump was in office? Your conspiracy doesn't cut it!

What??!! Biden and his crack head son recieved money from Putin and the China communist party. Biden is compromised.All the evidence is in plain sight. It will be investigated and no spin from the msm can change the facts. And why wouldn't Putin invade Ukraine when Trump was in office? Your conspiracy doesn't cut it!
You fail to convince me.

Back
Top Bottom