• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump was in charge

But everyone knows that Ukraine had no chance of joining NATO.
Biden's pukes told Ukraine different.

This was at the same time that Biden's pukes were telling the Chinese that Ukraine was going to enter NATO and asked the Chinese to help convince Russia from not doing anything about it...knowing that the Chinese were allied with Russia and that they would tell Russia everything the Biden pukes told them.

This entire Russia/Ukraine mess was engineered by the Biden pukes.

Reactions: PoS
BS, BS, BS.
Your specialty.
Biden did the same damn thing except he mandated worthless vaccines
The effectiveness of vaccines has been proven, repeatedly.
and fired those who refused his ORDERS to get vaxx'd.
Nobody has been fired.
Even with the vaccines, Biden's death toll was much higher than Trump's.
Only the deliberately ignorant and/or dishonest suggest it all comes down to any one factor. There are other factors involved in the continued rising death toll.

If Loser #45 hadn’t deliberately lied to Americans from the beginning, gotten in the way of actual experts, spread disinformation on a daily basis, and attacked officials doing their jobs trying to save lives, fewer Americans would’ve died on his watch.
Trump got into office and fired cruise missiles at Syria.
Big f’n difference between a civil war, and an unprovoked attack on, and invasion of a sovereign country.
Trump would have stopped Putin.
There’s no objective proof to support your claim. None.

Loser #45 took Putin’s word over those of his own intelligence officials.
50 years in the Federal Government doing nothing - and now Biden simply looks predictably clueless.
I’ll be one of the first to agree that Biden hasn’t done a great job overall so far however, he’s been doing an excellent job dealing with Putin. 👏

Trump isn't even in the picture. This is purely Biden and Putin mano a mono. Who will back down ?
Horse shit. It’s not “man a mano”. It’s leader of the most powerful nation on earth vs the overrated bully leader of an poor, corrupt oligarchy.

Putin is the world's newest Hitler. He's going for recreating the Soviet Union of his late hero Stalin (who you may have heard of).

At least we know the Russian propaganda arm of the Republican Party is working for their flock.
:ROFLMAO:

You 'know' shit. You DONT know how easily the rat party and leftist media have been dragging you people around for the last 10 years, how readily they know you will swallow everything they spoon feed you, and how pathetic it is that you prove them right. They did the same thing to you with Romney and Russia that they did to you with Trump...and you swallowed and did exactly what you were supposed to do. Still are.

You 'know' shit. You DONT know how easily the rat party and leftist media have been dragging you people around for the last 10 years, how readily they know you will swallow everything they spoon feed you, and how pathetic it is that you prove them right. They did the same thing to you with Romney and Russia that they did to you with Trump...and you swallowed and did exactly what you were supposed to do. Still are.

Keep up the good work comrade! Putin would be proud of you.

It's true.

For three months, Biden's pukes have been talking to the Chinese. Asking them for help in dealing with Russia. They told the Chinese that Ukraine would become part of NATO. Of course, they knew the Chinese would tell the Russians everything...and that's what the Chinese did. So, of course, Putin had to react. He can't allow Ukraine to become part of NATO.

But don't take my word for it. Take the word of The New York Times.

Did you read the NYT article?

The NYT article did not claim that anyone told the Chinese that Ukraine would join NATO.

This was at the same time that Biden's pukes were telling the Chinese that Ukraine was going to enter NATO and asked the Chinese to help convince Russia from not doing anything about it...knowing that the Chinese were allied with Russia and that they would tell Russia everything the Biden pukes told them.

Only because the conservative treehouse invented that story about the NYT article????

Since you repeated the claim, I read the article again and it says no such thing.

Who invented that story in order to falsely make this accusation???

Did you read the Reuters article. It does not say that Biden, or anyone else told Putin that Ukraine was going to join NATO.

Who invented this story to make this false accusation???????

Did you read the Reuters article. It does not say that Biden, or anyone else told Putin that Ukraine was going to join NATO.

Who invented this story to make this false accusation???????
You better look at my post again. I was talking about Ukraine...not Putin.

On second thought, never mind. You got Putin on the brain, so it doesn't matter if you read my post again.

You are dismissed.

You better look at my post again. I was talking about Ukraine...not Putin.

On second thought, never mind. You got Putin on the brain, so it doesn't matter if you read my post again.

You are dismissed.

You wrote this:
" This was at the same time that Biden's pukes were telling the Chinese that Ukraine was going to enter NATO and asked the Chinese to help convince Russia from not doing anything about it...knowing that the Chinese were allied with Russia and that they would tell Russia everything the Biden pukes told them."

Neither the Reuters article nor the NYT article said that.
Neither article said that the Chinese were told that "Ukraine was was going to enter NATO. " That's what you posted and that is not what the articles said. This claim tries to blame Biden for triggering Putin.

That doesn't even make sense because everyone knew, including Putin that NATO membership for Ukraine would be years in the future. Also , Putin decided to cross the border and Biden doesn't command the Russian army. This is a wild attempt to blame the war on Biden.
If your opinion is that Biden started the war, it is wholly unsubstantiated.

Who invented that story in order to make that false accusation????

Keep up the good work comrade! Putin would be proud of you.
Its not a question if they have been ****ing you for a decade, or if they know you will fall for it......the only question is if you know it and still eagerly take it.

Russia was in Syria long before Trump became President.
You must be thinking of Obama.

Not Obama...​

The Soviet Union established a facility (1971) at Tartus during the Cold War in accordance with a Soviet–Syrian agreement concluded in 2017, with a view of supporting the Soviet Navy′s 5th Operational Squadron in the Mediterranean, which the Soviets saw as a counterbalance to the U.S. Sixth Fleet headquartered in Italy (then in Gaeta). In the early 1970s, the Soviet Union had similar support points located in Egypt, Ethiopia (Eritrea), Vietnam, and elsewhere.

In 1977, the Soviet Navy evacuated its Egyptian support bases at Alexandria and Mersa Matruh and transferred the ships and property to Tartus, where it transformed the naval support facility into the 229th Naval and Estuary Vessel Support Division.

In 1984 Moscow upgraded the Tartus support point to the 720th Material-Technical Support Point.

As Russia wrote off 73% of Syria's $13.4 billion Soviet-era debt in 2005 and became Syria's main arms supplier, Russia and Syria held talks about allowing Russia to develop and enlarge its naval facility, so that Russia could strengthen its naval presence in the Mediterranean.

Amid Russia's deteriorating relations with the West, because of the 2008 South Ossetia War and of plans to deploy a US missile defense shield in Poland, an unsourced article said that President Assad reportedly agreed to the port's conversion into a permanent Middle East base for Russia's nuclear-armed warships.

1646216294774.png

That means "hand to hand," not "man to man."

Hand to hand combat. That's how they should do it. Although Biden would get his ass handed to him by Putin any day.

I don't know how you could say trump would have stopped putin.
trump has never stopped putin from anything.
trump didn't stop putin in Syria.
trump just let putin roll in and take over.
There used to be American flags flying at bases in Syria.
They were removed and replaced with russian flags when trump allowed putin to roll into Syria and take over.
trump also allowed putin to slaughter thousands of Kurds in the process.
What trump would have done was nothing to stop putin and putin would have taken over Ukraine by now. There would be thousands of dead Ukrainians by now.
There are many thousands of dead Ukrainians [by]now and Biden is not doing a damn thing about it. Maybe Biden will give the Ukrainian military more blankets as he did in 2014. That was a big ****ing help to them, I guess, but all that Biden's senility would allow.

Horseshit. You are fabricating a scenario to sate your ridiculous constant hatred. Its a weird combination of tragic, embarrassing, and funny as fu k watching you 'people' exist with Trump rent free in your head. You exist for your hatred of him, and he doesnt know who you are and couldnt give the first **** about you.

Think about that for a minute.

"your ridiculous constant hatred", he says. In a post like that.

" :ROFLMAO: " indeed.

As I said in another thread, I wish we had a real President now. I think it may get worse with China trying to take Taiwan at some point. Joe and Kammy are sadly just not able to deal with i.

As I said in another thread, I wish we had a real President now. I think it may get worse with China trying to take Taiwan at some point. Joe and Kammy are sadly just not able to deal with i.
Quit complaining. You guys made your bed. You had as much to do with creating the leftist Democratic Party as the Democrats had to do with creating Trumpists.
You lot deserve each other. Enjoy.

Quit complaining. You guys made your bed. You had as much to do with creating the leftist Democratic Party as the Democrats had to do with creating Trumpists.
You lot deserve each other. Enjoy.
Did you create Trudeau? No. The asshole just happened, right?

If Trump was in charge Ukraine would get no aid, and would most likely had fallen.

Did you create Trudeau? No. The asshole just happened, right?
Missed my point by just a little bit.
There's lots of Canadians here but you don't see us heaping scorn and abuse on each other because we disagree politically. You guys seem to need the other side so you have a focus for your hate and if something about the other side isn't bad enough to be hated, well, you just make up shit about them to make them bad enough.

Back
Top Bottom