• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IF Trump said what is claimed about the dead soliers is true will you vote for trump anyway?

IF Trump said what is claimed about the dead soliers is true will you vote for trump anyway?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Casper

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Simple Question
Yes
No
Other

Simple Question
Yes
No
Other

"If" polls are dumbass polls.

True how? True it's recorded, incontrovertible evidence? Or true that a bunch of his enemies will go on record (which they've yet to do) and SAY he said those things?

Just trying to see how low or high the bar is set here.

Simple Question
Yes
No
Other

How would any one know if what he supposedly said was true?

Maybe like with Nixon there are some “secret” tapes. I wonder if Presidents are still being taped these days.

Why don't you try some common ****ing sense over the orange wool hanging over your eyes. We have it on tape that he called McCain a loser and said he was not a hero because he got caught. Also, the recent article was written by a journalist that has a solid reputation that sourced more than one person. Also Trump acted like an immature dick being the only head of sate that didn't show up that day. He was acting like Pouty McPoutyface.

People have gone to jail for life with less evidence... do you want your evidence in blood? Jesus, wake the **** up and use your noggin, people. :doh

Simple Question
Yes
No
Other

Just can not give it up? Would of, Could of, Maybe he did it? Maybe? Oh please make it so....
Trump 24/7 in the mind! :lamo

Maybe like with Nixon there are some “secret” tapes. I wonder if Presidents are still being taped these days.
Taped - soon to be a forgotten word.

Just can not give it up? Would of, Could of, Maybe he did it? Maybe? Oh please make it so....
Trump 24/7 in the mind! :lamo
Re-read the question, this time read slower. If you are afraid to answer please run along, thanks.

I said IF true, meaning the anonymous sources come forward and are believable, it is a very simple question.

Well then, the silence tells me what I wanted to know, no matter what, trump supporters will follow their master, how very sad.

Trump fans are so deep into the rabbithole they won't even answer simple hypothetical questions as doing so may upset the Dear Leader.

Well then, the silence tells me what I wanted to know, no matter what, trump supporters will follow their master, how very sad.
Casper, couldn’t it be as simple as over saturation? Last I checked this made the sixth thread on the same topic.

Yes, of course.

President Trump -- no matter what he says -- would be a million times better than being ruled by BLM or ANTIFA or Nancy Pelosi.

Casper, couldn’t it be as simple as over saturation? Last I checked this made the sixth thread on the same topic.

All it is is a simple poll, it looks like some people are ashamed to tell the truth. Good enough for me.

All it is is a simple poll, it looks like some people are ashamed to tell the truth. Good enough for me.
I know it’s simple but even I was hesitant to participate in this thread because I’ve done so in other threads. I tried to help you out nevertheless by posting to it and I think I even liked your OP. Others might have just looked at it and rolled their eyes because it’s so similar to all the other threads. So your conclusion here in your response to me may be missing the mark.

Good luck in your pursuit of the truth.

Simple Question
Yes
No
Other

If Napoleon had Stealth Bombers at the Battle of Waterloo, would he have won?

Simple question that has no connection in any way to the real world.

Same as your question.

Simple Question
Yes
No
Other

So, you're admitting that it isn't true already?

If Napoleon had Stealth Bombers at the Battle of Waterloo, would he have won?

Simple question that has no connection in any way to the real world.

Same as your question.
Hey, I get it, you are not man enough to answer the question.

Nothing suspicious here.
Must be true.
Something Trump said two years ago that comes out 2 months before the election by anonymous sources.

I also heard he laid on the graves of the dead soldiers while a prostitute peed on Trump and grave of the soldier. Honest it’s true. An anonymous source told me.

Well he's already definitely said as much in the past and it hasn't stopped his supporters. This time, true or not, shouldn't be any different.

Back
Top Bottom