• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IF Trump said what is claimed about the dead soliers is true will you vote for trump anyway?

IF Trump said what is claimed about the dead soliers is true will you vote for trump anyway?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FOX news did not confirm "the story". There was no story. FOX confirmed an unproven allegation, not a fact.
Distinction with a difference.
Thanks for coming, SuckersGate. We hardly knew ye...

Breathlessly anticipate the next hoax.

Right-wing extremists on Fox News pounding their high chairs doesn't make what trump said go away.

The story has been corroborated. Deal with it.

Read very slowly. At least 2. This has been true since before deep throat days

Just deny it

Go ahead

ReubenSherr math: If x = 4, then the claim that x >= 2 is false. :lol:

Right-wing extremists on Fox News pounding their high chairs doesn't make what trump said go away.

The story has been corroborated. Deal with it.

Speaking of pounding on high chairs! OK, if allegations are true in TDS world, you win.
The rest of us will continue exercising our formidable critical thinking skills.
ttfn:2wave:

Speaking of pounding on high chairs! OK, if allegations are true in TDS world, you win.
The rest of us will continue exercising our formidable critical thinking skills.

There is strong evidence he said it

Simple Question
Yes
No
Other

I didn't answer the poll because I won't vote for trump. Based on how trumpists have reacted to each of trump's dumpster fire scandals, I doubt they'll give a rip.

Acadia's insisting that the truth is a lie does not make it so.

"IF" is the biggest word in the English language. IF I had chose just one more correct number I would be a millionaire. IF Germany got the A-bomb first things would have been quite different. IF this had happened, IF this did not happen, IF only, IF someday etc, etc, etc.

IF requires a crystal ball and I do not believe they work as supposed, so I do not deal in IF's.

"IF" is the biggest word in the English language. IF I had chose just one more correct number I would be a millionaire. IF Germany got the A-bomb first things would have been quite different. IF this had happened, IF this did not happen, IF only, IF someday etc, etc, etc.

IF requires a crystal ball and I do not believe they work as supposed, so I do not deal in IF's.

I do

If biden said this I would never ever vote for him

Sounds just like something trump would say

I am sure trump wouldn't serve. We already know he is a draft dodger.

"I don't get it. What is in it for them"

I didn't answer the poll because I won't vote for trump. Based on how trumpists have reacted to each of trump's dumpster fire scandals, I doubt they'll give a rip.

Most haven't shown the manhood to vote, I applaud those that did.
Stand up for your Principles or sit the hell down.

Back
Top Bottom