• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump runs for President in 2024, will you vote for him?

If Trump runs for President in 2024, will you vote for him?

• Yes

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 116 82.9%

• Total voters
That race was the all time worst two candidates I've seen in my lifetime.
I'll never forget her wardrobe, either. Holy God, that woman's taste is all in her mouth. It was embarrassing.
She was right about the deplorables, though.
Commenting on Hillary's wardrobe seems somewhat sexist. :)

Since most of Sarah's children had children without spouses, someone must have been messing.
Besides the point.

Do you think you could make 24 hours without including your age in your posts?
LMAO i have stated that most people dont believe that claim . . .

couldn't possibly imagine why? maybe the fact that its been mentioned over 100 times since April 😂

I will be glad to read any legitimate source you have to back up your claim that Biden is either senile or a puppet.
Those are just words you use to justify supporting the worst president in American history.

Oh c'mon. Open your eyes. I don't need to prove it when he proves it every time he opens his foolish mouth, and goes off script.

Oh c'mon. Open your eyes. I don't need to prove it when he proves it every time he opens his foolish mouth, goes off script.
I don't know why dems are so reluctant to admit that Biden has cognitive issues. He'll still make it through a term with the help of a supporting cast.

I certainly won't be voting for him in the primary....provided the alternatives are not named Bush.

If he won the primary, I'd have to look long and hard at the opposition candidate.

If his first name is Joe, DJT gets my vote.

If there is someone better (more centrist), I'll probably go that way.

I don't know why dems are so reluctant to admit that Biden has cognitive issues. He'll still make it through a term with the help of a supporting cast.

Because some of them are basically... um, dishonest, politics before country types?

Oh c'mon. Open your eyes. I don't need to prove it when he proves it every time he opens his foolish mouth, and goes off script.
I think you see what you want to see. You also believe that Trump did not incite a mob to march to the Capitol.

You Democrats/progressives need to think outside the box a bit...

The dollar is going to collapse (deliberately), most likely during the next Presidential term - wouldn't it be sweet to blame that on Trump??

I never expected they'd collapse the dollar, and with it the economy, during a Democratic Administration; so, pinning it on Trump is your perfect scenario.

You'd be able to round up and dispose of "deplorables"; you'd be able to throw the Constitution in the shredder; you'd be able to take over and ration energy; you'd be able to ration food and use it as a means of controlling people - like the Nazi's did; you'd be able to collectivize the banks - the way Biden nominee Omarova was planning...

Imagine the possibilities!!!

A Brave New World, The Great Reset, Big Brother, A World As Dreamed of by Karl Marx...

All you have to do is have the courage to vote for Trump.

I certainly won't be voting for him in the primary....provided the alternatives are not named Bush.

If he won the primary, I'd have to look long and hard at the opposition candidate.

Biden ran on being a moderate. The party is in no way moderate. Unless and until Democrats come center -we're talking circa the Clinton years- they will not waste one second while in power, to continue their march towards communism.

Trump's policies were generally good... you just have to ignore all the hullabaloo.

I'm not on Twitter or Facebook, I don't watch MS news, I don't read MS news, etc.

The trick is, look at the headlines to see what the stories are, but don't read the nonsense - then go off looking at sources you trust, which surely can't be Mainstream.

If you do that, you get rid of all the noise, and can focus solely on the issue.

The dollar is going to collapse (deliberately), most likely during the next Presidential term - wouldn't it be sweet to blame that on Trump??

I never expected they'd collapse the dollar, and with it the economy, during a Democratic Administration; so, pinning it on Trump is your perfect scenario.

You'd be able to round up and dispose of "deplorables"; you'd be able to throw the Constitution in the shredder; you'd be able to take over and ration energy; you'd be able to ration food and use it as a means of controlling people - like the Nazi's did; you'd be able to collectivize the banks - the way Biden nominee Omarova was planning...

A Brave New World, The Great Reset, Big Brother, A World As Dreamed of by Karl Marx...

Collapsing the dollar would make imports more expensive. That might even be a good thing.

(After Christmas I hope)

Fevered fantasy

By the time Biden's term is up we may not have a country left.

I voted no, because while I voted for him twice, I Think his return to office in 2024 would harm the country.
I always said Trump was like Machiavelli's Prince, useful when his goals align with the nations.
I think that would not be the case if he returned to office at this point, he would be angry and verdictive.
Is that a bad thing? Given the fact the left is basically going full fasc I want angry and vindictive.

I want the justice department people who are investigating parents at school board meetings in prison for starters.

I think you see what you want to see. You also believe that Trump did not incite a mob to march to the Capitol.

Oh the irony... Just a few minutes ago, You wrote, "That remains to be seen."

Why screw things up again ?? Of course not. Trump made us weaker as a nation.
^^ lol this is the leftist disinformation campaign to paint Biden’s failures onto Trump in real time

Jesus H. Christ, instead of jumping in with something completely irrelevant, read the thread, read my many posts about Trump lies.
So, it's really just a question of the liar you can tolerate within a political system that is a lie in and of itself. No wonder the lessor of two evils always turns out to be evil. Fweedumb.

Back
Top Bottom