• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump runs for President in 2024, will you vote for him?

If Trump runs for President in 2024, will you vote for him?

• Yes

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 116 82.9%

• Total voters
It's called voting. One way that people will see their way to vote for Trump is buyers' remorse for voting against him in 2020.
Lol. He'll lose by an additional 10 million.

I am sure the Trump supporters will find a way to justify electing a lying con man.

According to the Harvard poll on Hill today, it's not just Trump supporters who are supporting him to run. It's some of Biden's supporters.

Forty-eight percent of voters in the survey said they would back Trump, compared with 45 percent for Biden. Another 8 percent were unsure.

According to the Harvard poll on Hill today, it's not just Trump supporters who are supporting him to run. It's some of Biden's supporters.

Forty-eight percent of voters in the survey said they would back Trump, compared with 45 percent for Biden. Another 8 percent were unsure.
Biden's poll numbers keep tanking. Disapproval rising. Worst of all for him, he is deeply underwater with independents.

That idiocy is what got us the first round with Trump.
No, it probably had more to do with Hillary calling his supporters a basketful of deplorables. Nothing unites and fires up voters more than looking down your nose at them. The Dems are taking that attitude to new heights with CRT and having the DOJ targeting parents for standing up for their children. That's one thing Sarah had right: "Here in Alaska I always think of the mama grizzly bears that rise up on their hind legs when somebody's coming to attack their cubs," she said at one conservative rally. "You thought pitbulls were tough, well you don't want to mess with the mama grizzlies."

The American public now knows the extent of dishonesty the Democrats used to depose Trump. Add in Biden's obvious incompetence, and it's not real hard to figure out.
And the blatantly obvious fact that Trump's policies worked and Biden's don't is just icing on the cake.

They can easily see the difference between an actual administrator and a pandering half senile politician.

It is so bad that the woke Los Angeles Times is telling people to calm down and not blame the liberal agenda.

(Of course, I have not lowered myself by reading that rag since 2019. I just happened to see one of its headlines that was reported on another website.)

It's horrible because it's happening in the nice areas. For example, the predators are invading the liberal bastion of West Hollywood, which is quite a shock to those phony and foolish liberals there. I hope they finally wake up!
Do you think you could make 24 hours without including your age in your posts?

No, it probably had more to do with Hillary calling his supporters a basketful of deplorables. Nothing unites and fires up voters more than looking down your nose at them. The Dems are taking that attitude to new heights with CRT and having the DOJ targeting parents for standing up for their children. That's one thing Sarah had right: "Here in Alaska I always think of the mama grizzly bears that rise up on their hind legs when somebody's coming to attack their cubs," she said at one conservative rally. "You thought pitbulls were tough, well you don't want to mess with the mama grizzlies."

She learned that tactic from her boss who said, "there has never been any man or woman more qualified for this office than Hillary Clinton."

Lol, I still laugh at her career killing deplorable comment. How to win friends and influence enemies. I think more than anything, her entitlement to become the president was the deal breaker. It was a turnoff.

She also called herself a pit bull with lipstick, and said she could see Russia from her porch. She lost McCain an election....no probably not, Obama had it pretty wrapped up.

Hillary had many more supporters than Trump, they just split wrong in a couple of states. Trump is deplorable.

As I pointed out earlier, I am sure the Trump supporters will find a way to justify supporting such an abysmal candidate.

The American public now knows the extent of dishonesty the Democrats used to depose Trump. Add in Biden's obvious incompetence, and it's not real hard to figure out.
And the blatantly obvious fact that Trump's policies worked and Biden's don't is just icing on the cake.

They can easily see the difference between an actual administrator and a pandering half senile politician.

Yeah, the Democrats have nothing to be proud of. I like to think of all their dirty shenanigans for the last five years is coming back in the way of Karma and biting them in their ass. His poor approval ratings are a result of their continued carnival shit show.

They were so desperate to win they put their faith in a senile old man that is a mere image of his former self, and his former self wasn't much to write home about.

As I pointed out earlier, I am sure the Trump supporters will find a way to justify supporting such an abysmal candidate.

I'm sure they will. You say that with the same condemnation I will say about those who put their faith in a senile, racist, old puppet.

She learned that tactic from her boss who said, "there has never been any man or woman more qualified for this office than Hillary Clinton."

Lol, I still laugh at her career killing deplorable comment. How to win friends and influence enemies. I think more than anything, her entitlement to become the president was the deal breaker. It was a turnoff.
There were women before her that was more qualified. And I'm talking about Democratic women. Other than being the first nominee of the Democratic party she wasn't the first trying to break the "glass ceiling", but she spoke as if she was. I wish one of the other women would have been nominated by the Democratic party. If they had we probably wouldn't have had the witch running.

She also called herself a pit bull with lipstick, and said she could see Russia from her porch. She lost McCain an election....no probably not, Obama had it pretty wrapped up.

Hillary had many more supporters than Trump, they just split wrong in a couple of states. Trump is deplorable.

Hillary had more supporters than Trump, but the fat lady sang, and how'd that all work out for the one who decided to label half of Trump's electorate a basket of irredeemable deplorables? She didn't hurt them. She hurt herself.

I'm sure they will. You say that with the same condemnation I will say about those who put their faith in a senile old puppet.
I will be glad to read any legitimate source you have to back up your claim that Biden is either senile or a puppet.
Those are just words you use to justify supporting the worst president in American history.

I'm familiar with her failures, but that doesn't make her point invalid. You don't mess with momma's children!

That race was the all time worst two candidates I've seen in my lifetime.
I'll never forget her wardrobe, either. Holy God, that woman's taste is all in her mouth. It was embarrassing.
She was right about the deplorables, though.

Do you think you could make 24 hours without including your age in your posts?

Why does that matter? When you're 84, we'll see how you do....

I'm familiar with her failures, but that doesn't make her point invalid. You don't mess with momma's children!
Since most of Sarah's children had children without spouses, someone must have been messing.

That race was the all time worst two candidates I've seen in my lifetime.
I'll never forget her wardrobe, either. Holy God, that woman's taste is all in her mouth. It was embarrassing.
She was right about the deplorables, though.

Precisely why I sat the 2016 election out and might do it again if it's Biden or Harris against Trump.

And no, she's never been right about anything. She is the deplorable who road Bill's coattail almost all the way to the Oval office.
She could have told America that she was behind the dossier, but instead that vindictive hateful withch let that rumor about Putin and Trump to taint Trump's tenure.

Back
Top Bottom