• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump runs for President in 2024, will you vote for him?

If Trump runs for President in 2024, will you vote for him?

• Yes

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 116 82.9%

• Total voters
He's senile. Like someone just mentioned, who, in the top elected position in the country, admits they'll get in trouble with the staff if he takes questions from others than the preplanned press list?
I just wonder who's gonna remind him in 2024 that he's running for the presidency and not the Senate.

Actually, I believe it may have been coined for them!

But remember, it's,

"Crosby, Still, Nash, and sometimes Young"!

--

Did you spin the video? If you're familiar with the album & tune, you'll love it.

Then, there's this excellent take on David's work:

“…mostly say hooray for our side….”

The more things change…..

We'll see if fuel prices come down in enough time for the midterms. I still think the Dems are toast.
Fuel prices fell today, and are expected to keep falling for the coming weeks.

You might have to find another wagon to hitch your hopes to.

I'm surprised my personal little conspiracy theory is getting any support, but I appreciate it! I've seen this coming since Sean Spicer's first press conference sent chills down my spine. The country is in the hands of some pro's.

I think its "mostly" in the hands of the rich/corporations
and all we can currently do is try to control that percentage more towards 50 or 60% and we the people or more towards 90 and **** we the people . . . Donnie and any of his puppets will certainly take it towards the 90

He's senile. Like someone just mentioned, who, in the top elected position in the country, admits they'll get in trouble with the staff if they take questions from others than those who are on the preplanned press list?

"Now, why don't I take some of your questions? And I'm told, Jonathan, I'm supposed to talk -- recognize you first."
"I'm sorry, I'm going to get in trouble with staff if I don’t do this the right way."

A reporter not on the preapproved list asks him a question...

"I’m going to get in trouble with my staff. Yeah, go ahead. But pretend that I didn’t answer you," Biden told the reporter while chuckling.

Someone with a sense of humor.

Unfortunately, Trump's loss isn't final yet. I don't like a lot of what I'm seeing with more and more pols grabbing the far right's coattails to get elected, regardless of what's good for people. And that new social media site of his? It's just going to give him a microphone again.

At this stage, I think the more people that see his demented ravings the better.

His news\blog site rarely fails to delight. He posted this today:

USE THE DEBT CEILING TO WIN, AND MEAN IT THIS TIME!

He's calling for the GOP to intentionally create a financial crisis and another shutdown.

A truly visionary patriot, working hard for the little guy.

“…mostly say hooray for our side….”

The more things change…..

Yep! I think of that line multiple times a week, when I'm on DP.

Say, did you watch the Deja Vu video I posted for Trix? from the post you originally commented upon?

I strongly suggest you do view it, if you haven't. I'm blown away that David still continues to evolve as a artist!

Well, of course.

But
I am 84, so ...

I simply do not understand how anyone could possibly vote for those who are directly responsible for enabling the predators who are running amok in our streets, looting & assaulting & murdering.

Here in the better areas of Los Angeles, a lot of good people are scared to walk outside (not that they are safe even at home!).

Los Angeles is full of liberals, some of whom I assume will be voting for Republicans in the future.
No one is "enabling" predators unless you're talking about the canonizing of Kyle Rittenhouse as the next white supremacist freedom fighter.

At this stage, I think the more people that hear his demented ravings the better.

His news\blog site rarely fails to delight. He posted this today:

He's calling for the GOP to intentionally create a financial crisis and another shutdown.

A truly visionary patriot, working hard for the little guy.

From Trump's blog post, you linked:

Just like McConnell blew two Senate seats in Georgia,

LMAO!

Why would anyone listen to someone that shirks personal responsibility, in the manner that Trump does?

I disagree with you, Mary.
It was a well known fact Biden wanted to be the president and campaigned for the 2020 election accumulating dismal support while primarying. And then the Democrats offered to help him with the understanding he do it their way. He jumped right in when the party said they could make it happen.
He made no sacrifice for us.
More unsubstantiated opinions. You really get detailed when you're making stuff up.

Reactions: JMR
You didn't like Obama? At all?

Nope. I thought he divided the country even more than it already was, and I also didn't like his policies much either. I guess the electorate mostly agreed with me during his last two years in office when Republicans swept to a landslide victory in congress. Some might also conclude that he was the reason for the rise of Trumpism especially after he endorsed crooked Hillary.

Certainly, Biden has truly lost that Independent support. Not in a minor way either. It's not as if it's declined a little. It's completely tanked.
Have you heard the saying, "spiking the ball before reaching the end zone"?

I lost all respect for Biden when he sold out as a moderate and has aligned with the far left of the party. That was probably part of the deal he made with the devils to gain their total support in getting him elected.
These are the kind of throw-away comments that don't really say anything. There's no facts anywhere.

Why would anyone listen to someone that shirks personal responsibility, in the manner that Trump does?
I dunno. I just hope they save his brain for study.

I just wonder who's gonna remind him in 2024 that he's running for the presidency and not the Senate.

Lmao! They'll have to prepare his words for the teleprompter and that is if he can still remember how to read them.

I read a story a while back about a guy in Ireland who was injecting his own semen into his arm. Still less retarded than voting for Trump in 2024.
I think that's ok as long as he wore a condom. I mean, did he even know where he'd been?

Nope. I thought he divided the country even more than it already was, and I also didn't like his policies much either. I guess the electorate mostly agreed with me during his last two years in office when Republicans swept to a landslide victory in congress. Some might also conclude that he was the reason for the rise of Trumpism especially after he endorsed crooked Hillary.
Now that's some in-depth analysis.

I am sure the Trump supporters will find a way to justify electing a lying con man.
We already have that figured out. We all will just say in unison: "At least he isn't Biden!" Hear us roar!

I dunno. I just hope they save his brain for study.

Biden's? I don't think they'll be much left to study... Oh wait, you were talking about Trump's brain. :D I misread.

I am sure the Trump supporters will find a way to justify electing a lying con man.
It's called voting. One way that people will see their way to vote for Trump is buyers' remorse for voting against him in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom