• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump Loses Who Will He Hand The Keys Over to?

If Trump Loses Who Will He Hand The Keys Over to?

• Total voters
I think there have been some “frosty” rides. I think I read that Truman/Eisenhower and Eisenhower/Kennedy were not fans of each other.....
I'm not really expecting Trump to turn up to Biden's inauguration.

The left have been saying this nonstop for four years now and yet not one person voted Putin is this poll, proving they know themselves that that is just biased partisan babble.

First off you have been very polite and not called me leftist and I thank you for your tone and I am debating you with respect please do not think I am trying to bug you. I just love debating and giving you and everyone else a hard time. I do respect your opinions and politeness. Next Yah I am bias in favour of McCain and Romney as bias as you are for Trump or someone else is for Biden so I am bias just as much in my own way. Next I am a friggin Canadian and I only debate with respect its actually you and Americans who decide NOT ME and I get that too. I appreciate you did not say bugger off and stay out of it.

Ok all that said, I come from a perspective where I want the US President a respected world leader and no.1 world leader because we both agree as most would that having Russia or China be no.1 and or not be checked and balanced by the US is insane. Yah it puts a double standard on the US by us non Americans. We place a lot of entitlement on the US. So partially on that I actually agree with Trump or others who say the world has relied heavily on the US while whining about it. I get why all Americans should be annoyed with say the UN or Europe or my country Canada for relying on your armed forces and economy as heavily as we do I get that.

However I think as a world leader Trump has embarassed the US even worse than Obama who I had a problem with in always apologizing for the US on world stage. He was too apologetic, Trump is the opposite, he carries on as an ignorant loud mouthed know it alll and his putting down the US military is not appreciated not just by American military but many of us who see what the US did in WW2 and Korea honourable and in fighting world terrorism honourable and believe it or not some of us are well aware of how many people the US Navy saves on the high seas every year and many other things. We all do not hate the US and we don't like Trump's rudeness, bullying and personal attacks which we feel lower the standard of American democracy and its military histor which we believe serves Putin by dividing and conquering his allies and his fellow Americans with the divisive terms he uses.

Next if you want I could debate you on evidence as to why he's been compromised by Putin but I already said too much in this response. If you want to debate that sure. I just think the US is despite all its problems a country to support and I believe Americans are divided against one another and that only serves Putin's agenda these days. I just would like to see Americans understand the beauty of democracy is they do not have to agree but we have to respect each other's rights to have different views and that respect starts with your leader who is not showing it to others. I did not agree with most things Reagan stood for but come on he was polite. Likewise George Bush. Rudeness in politicians is uncalled for. It started with Spiro Agnew and how far did he go. Trump is recycling a mix of Mussolini and Agnew. He's not what American democracy is about-he is what anti-democratic Americans have always been about.

First off you have been very polite and not called me leftist and I thank you for your tone and I am debating you with respect please do not think I am trying to bug you. I just love debating and giving you and everyone else a hard time. I do respect your opinions and politeness. Next Yah I am bias in favour of McCain and Romney as bias as you are for Trump or someone else is for Biden so I am bias just as much in my own way. Next I am a friggin Canadian and I only debate with respect its actually you and Americans who decide NOT ME and I get that too. I appreciate you did not say bugger off and stay out of it.

Ok all that said, I come from a perspective where I want the US President a respected world leader and no.1 world leader because we both agree as most would that having Russia or China be no.1 and or not be checked and balanced by the US is insane. Yah it puts a double standard on the US by us non Americans. We place a lot of entitlement on the US. So partially on that I actually agree with Trump or others who say the world has relied heavily on the US while whining about it. I get why all Americans should be annoyed with say the UN or Europe or my country Canada for relying on your armed forces and economy as heavily as we do I get that.

However I think as a world leader Trump has embarassed the US even worse than Obama who I had a problem with in always apologizing for the US on world stage. He was too apologetic, Trump is the opposite, he carries on as an ignorant loud mouthed know it alll and his putting down the US military is not appreciated not just by American military but many of us who see what the US did in WW2 and Korea honourable and in fighting world terrorism honourable and believe it or not some of us are well aware of how many people the US Navy saves on the high seas every year and many other things. We all do not hate the US and we don't like Trump's rudeness, bullying and personal attacks which we feel lower the standard of American democracy and its military histor which we believe serves Putin by dividing and conquering his allies and his fellow Americans with the divisive terms he uses.

Next if you want I could debate you on evidence as to why he's been compromised by Putin but I already said too much in this response. If you want to debate that sure. I just think the US is despite all its problems a country to support and I believe Americans are divided against one another and that only serves Putin's agenda these days. I just would like to see Americans understand the beauty of democracy is they do not have to agree but we have to respect each other's rights to have different views and that respect starts with your leader who is not showing it to others. I did not agree with most things Reagan stood for but come on he was polite. Likewise George Bush. Rudeness in politicians is uncalled for. It started with Spiro Agnew and how far did he go. Trump is recycling a mix of Mussolini and Agnew. He's not what American democracy is about-he is what anti-democratic Americans have always been about.
For too long of a time now the world has expected the US to just take care of them and be their personal piggy bank with trade, defense, Climate change, and other issues. I like the fact that Trump is forcing other countries to play fair and pay their fair share. If they don't like it, well, I understand. I personally don't like it when Trump calls them names but the bottom line is they have all been taking advantage of the US for far too long and now they don't like that they can't keep on doing it. I say tough shit. In any event, no matter how much Trump is not respected, we have other countries' backs and they have ours.

Back
Top Bottom