• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump Is Re-Elected Will The Violence In America Go Down? If Biden - Will It Go Down?

jakiejakester

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
If Trump is re-elected will the violence in America's streets go down? If Biden is elected will the violence in America's streets go down?

If Trump is re-elected will the violence in America's streets go down? If Biden is elected will the violence in America's streets go down?

The protests and riots have nothing to do with the presidency. It will not be affected by Trump or Biden winning.

Right now today I'm hoping the protesters heed the Portland mayor's call and show willingness to deescalate. To distance themselves from the violent and criminal elements moving among them. And that that shames the opposition into deescalating its rhetoric aand behavior.

We are in a dangerous period.

We have millions of Americans who hang on trump's every word and some millions who believe that he is the only thing that can save them from pedophile homo commie Muslim hell.

And he has stated categorically that he cannot lose if the election is fair. So if he loses it was because of fraud.

They believe "Q" and they believe trump.

How far will they go if he calls them to arms in his defense?

I would never have been able to say that with a straight face four years ago but damned if it isn't plausible now.

I'm not even sure he would need to call them. They may go off all on their own.

Think about all those people who knowingly drank that koolaide in Jonestown.

When the DOJ starts investigating civil rights abuses by the police again, and when the President no longer engages in a campaign to troll Americans and inflame tensions, yes, things will cool down. Under the current President, everything is going to continue to get worse.

Last edited:
The protests and riots have nothing to do with the presidency. It will not be affected by Trump or Biden winning.

I distinctly remember the mayor of Portland and others saying the violence was ALL TRUMP'S FAULT

Right now today I'm hoping the protesters heed the Portland mayor's call and show willingness to deescalate. To distance themselves from the violent and criminal elements moving among them. And that that shames the opposition into deescalating its rhetoric aand behavior.

We are in a dangerous period.

We have millions of Americans who hang on trump's every word and some millions who believe that he is the only thing that can save them from pedophile homo commie Muslim hell.

And he has stated categorically that he cannot lose if the election is fair. So if he loses it was because of fraud.

They believe "Q" and they believe trump.

How far will they go if he calls them to arms in his defense?

I would never have been able to say that with a straight face four years ago but damned if it isn't plausible now.

I'm not even sure he would need to call them. They may go off all on their own.

Think about all those people who knowingly drank that koolaide in Jonestown.

Yu don't have a clue, do you?

Asked if Trump will condemn that acts of Kyle Rittenhouse, the spokesperson said, "The President isn't going to weigh in on that."

Imagine if asked to condemn the rioting Biden said "I'm not going to weigh in on that."

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1300484341684895744

Obviously the answer to the first is no. If Trump could stop or prevent the violence, he would have done so. He has no plan or strategy to stop it. He is in over his head, is incapable of handling the riots and the violence, and he wants you to vote for him anyway for 4 more years of things remaining exactly the way they are. That's what it means to vote for an incumbent. It is ridiculous to lament the state of your country and then vote for the same guy who was in charge when it got there.

The second is an open question. It's possible that Biden would be almost as bad as Trump at responding to the racial justice protests and riots. It is also possible that he will be a sympathetic ear to the protesters that will take the fire out of the worst of the riots and soothe tempers.

Either way, if the goal is to stop the rioting and protests any rational person has only one choice: Biden. We don't know if he will be able to, but we do know that Trump won't be able to.

I distinctly remember the mayor of Portland and others saying the violence was ALL TRUMP'S FAULT

And? They are wrong. So what of it?

These Trump Cultist are "Sick"!!!

2 Timothy 3:5
5.Even though they may look or act like godly people, they’re not. They deny His power. I tell you: Stay away from the likes of these.

It's been obvious for a long time that Trump is perfectly willing to coast along on hooliganism.

it has been obvious for a long time that Biden sees BLM as a campaign tool and hopes the lawlessness helps him win the election.

the facts concerning that shooting are all over the place and more needs to be learned

"Killing each other isn't going to help anything."

There, I just stepped over the lowest bar possible, which makes me more qualified to be President than the current one.

My question really was not who's fault it is rather if Trump is re-elected will the violence subside. He's running on that if re-elected it will but if he's flaming the violence fire it will not get better during a 2nd term.

In my mind the only way the violence goes down or goes away will be when Trump goes away and Biden comes in. Sadly, Trump's rhetoric and his actions prove to me that he is incapable of stopping it.

it has been obvious for a long time that Biden sees BLM as a campaign tool and hopes the lawlessness helps him win the election.

I genuinely don't believe that Biden wants the violence to continue. He is using it against Trump, of course, how couldn't he? The reality is that if Trump is re-elected the best we can hope for is what's happening now...the worst an escalation to even darker times.

I have no idea if Biden can stop it - but he's the only choice now that can.

I 100% believe when the "Oh Fake Pumpkin" is voted out things will calm down. The situation is like his because he as empowered white supremacy. It's beyond sickening.

We're headed for some kind of civil war no matter who wins or loses.
Trump has signaled to his adoring masses that if he wins, it will be Trump Unchained and that he intends to go after his detractors using methods that are straight out of a banana republic, and that means he's going to want militia and paramilitary types to be his footsoldiers.
He's also signaled that if he loses, his faithful should rise up and express their anger.

The fact that the hardcore right has been threatening civil war almost nonstop since 2009 makes it pretty clear.

So does the longest chapter in his book "THINK BIG"...that chapter is titled "REVENGE".

Revenge22354.jpg

Watch for things that are reminiscent of this guy, who is his alter ego:

trump-to-the-future-biff-tannen.jpg

According to Trump if he isn't re-elected the US will spiral into a Mad Max / Waterworld existence. His main talking point at least for today is "Law and Order." If he's unable to make a difference why would anyone vote for him based on that belief?

So it's just more BS hateful lies directed at Trump. See, that wasn't hard.

No more than the hateful lies Trump spreads about Biden causing violence if he is elected. Your hypocritical comments are idiotic and moronic. Funny how Trump's lies you don't care about like other hypocritical Trump supporters. Sad, but then that's a Trump supporter for you, hateful, bigoted and a waste of air.

According to Trump if he isn't re-elected the US will spiral into a Mad Max / Waterworld existence. His main talking point at least for today is "Law and Order." If he's unable to make a difference why would anyone vote for him based on that belief?

If he wanted to override the Constitution [like the fascist dictator the Left portrays him as] and send in the NG/Mil to clean up these messes, then you would have yet another reason to vote for him.

No more than the hateful lies Trump spreads about Biden causing violence if he is elected. Your hypocritical comments are idiotic and moronic. Funny how Trump's lies you don't care about like other hypocritical Trump supporters. Sad, but then that's a Trump supporter for you, hateful, bigoted and a waste of air.

You better just learn to live with them as you don't understand us.

You better just learn to live with them as you don't understand us.

Nope, I've cut them out of my life. Trump supporters aren't Americans, they are a waste of air to be celebrated when they pass away.

Back
Top Bottom