• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump is nominated again would you be forced to vote for a woman that ran against him?

If Trump is nominated again would you be forced to vote for a woman that ran against him?

• Total voters

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

If she was a better candidate sure.

If she’s a Dem and I’m a Dem, and she’s not an idiot, sure.
If it’s the primary and I’m a Republican and she’s not an idiot sure.
If it’s the primary and I’m a Republican and there’s a “better qualified” man IMO, then I’ll vote for him.
If it’s the primary and it’s Boebert or Greene and there’s a macaque on the ballot, I’ll choose the monkey.

But down to basics: Trump is an idiot; anyone who isn’t, or is less so at least, gets my support over him.

What are you saying? That you would only vote for a women if the other candidate was a total disaster? Kind of sexistic if you ask me.

What are you saying? That you would only vote for a women if the other candidate was a total disaster? Kind of sexistic if you ask me.
Is sexistic ... ? Hell, I have no idea what that means...

I think it's safe to say I would pretty much vote for anyone but Trump, so gender is moot for me!.
Even AOC or Hitler?

You really think those two belong in the same sentence? Wow.
Waiting for JFK? What a disgusting statement. Piggish. Oink.

Even AOC or Hitler?
AOC isn't running, but yes I'd vote for her, or anyone with a pulse, over Trump. Speaking of having a pulse, you do know Hitler is dead and was a German national, and as such can't run for US president right?

I know your civics knowledge is practically nonexistent but Jesus dude.

If Trump is nominated again, we'd be forced to vote for an eggplant if it ran against him!

But the question is really moot because Trump won't be running again - at least not for the Republican Party.

You have to throw qualifiers out first

-If she is black its a slam dunk yes. What else matters?
- If she hates Trump (think Liz Cheney) then of course she gets the vote

The only hard no I envision is if they ran Harris

They would vote for Trump in secret

The leftist radicals on this board would vote for anyone other than Trump....they suffer from TDS and simply cannot help themselves. If Trump wins again, it will be worse than in 2016....insane people crying, breaking down, and going nuts all over the place, lol.

Nobody forces me to vote for anyone. Why do you say such a thing.
p.s. I won't vote for the twice impeached failed Loser, no one could force me to.
Even AOC or Hitler?
AOC, any day. Godwin's law says you shouldn't compare Drumpf to Hitler.

The leftist radicals on this board would vote for anyone other than Trump....they suffer from TDS and simply cannot help themselves. If Trump wins again, it will be worse than in 2016....insane people crying, breaking down, and going nuts all over the place, lol.
They would vote for Putin with Soros as VP before Trump LMAO

They would vote for Putin with Soros as VP before Trump LMAO

Of course, look what we got now, lol. They picked an obvious crook and now we are paying the price.....this dude in office is a hundred times worse than Trump, just look what he has done or not done in just a year and a half.....jeesh! The obvious criminality of this party in control is astonishing to watch....they are actively and purposefully destroying our country.

Righties started crying in 2020 and haven't stopped yet.

Back
Top Bottom