• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump is nominated again would you be forced to vote for a woman that ran against him?

If Trump is nominated again would you be forced to vote for a woman that ran against him?

• Total voters
ROFL....take a look around you!!!!.....the guy is pitiful and in need of indictment.
Yep. Trump is so pitiful, he incited an insurrection/coup attempt, and should definately be indicted for doing so, as he is a Clear and Present Danger to U.S. National security. We will most likely never know how many of our military secrets he shared with his buddy Putin behind closed doors, as well as what was on those official White House documents he ripped up, and tried to tape back together---which is also a crime.

Yep. Trump is so pitiful, he incited an insurrection/coup attempt, and should definately be indicted for doing so, as he is a Clear and Present Danger to U.S. National security. We will most likely never know how many of our military secrets he shared with his buddy Putin behind closed doors, as well as what was on those official White House documents he ripped up, and tried to tape back together---which is also a crime.

Lol, conspiracy theory much?......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Instead of these nutjob theories which proved out to be nothing, literally zero, why not focus on this current administration and the abysmal performance accomplished for the American people? Hell, he's screwed up the entire world....wow....next a food shortage and the "dollar" reduced to second rate currency.....Can anybody say, "goodbye America"....the liberals have destroyed America....pathetic.

I would vote foe anyone who ran against him, it wouldn't even need to be a human, my dog would be a better president.

The list of possible candidates I’d choose Trump over is extremely short.

Marjorie T Greene
Michael Flynn
Sidney Powell
@Bodhisattva
Lynn Wood

That’s about it.
Sorry phoenix, if those were my choices I would do a write in for me.

I would vote foe anyone who ran against him, it wouldn't even need to be a human, my dog would be a better president.
Can your dog read a teleprompter.?
As long as it does not post angry tweets.

Lol, conspiracy theory much?......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Instead of these nutjob theories which proved out to be nothing, literally zero, why not focus on this current administration and the abysmal performance accomplished for the American people? Hell, he's screwed up the entire world....wow....next a food shortage and the "dollar" reduced to second rate currency.....Can anybody say, "goodbye America"....the liberals have destroyed America....pathetic.
Please provide a link that validates your asinine positive claim America has been destroyed, as well as your equally asinine positive claim "He screwed up the entire world.". I say you can't/won't do it. You really went 'super-hyperbolic' with the BS contained in your above post. Probably a good idea you put a little more rational thought into your written words before hitting the 'reply' tab.

Can your dog read a teleprompter.?
As long as it does not post angry tweets.
I won't let him have a twitter account so that will not be an issue. As far as the teleprompter goes trump couldn't read one either, remember yo-semite.

Take a crap, make sure it splatters a little. Don't brush the crud off the inside of the bowl just yet. Wait a couple of days for it to harden. Scrape it off then. Put tie on it. I'll vote for that over Trump any day.

Take a crap, make sure it splatters a little. Don't brush the crud off the inside of the bowl just yet. Wait a couple of days for it to harden. Scrape it off then. Put tie on it. I'll vote for that over Trump any day.
Crude but you made your point.
You don't want him to be president again.
You could have just written that instead of being vulgar.

With all respect, any women is better than Trump. Even Sarah "Air Head" Palin.
Even Trump 's deplorable daughter.

Even "Cow" Huckabee.
And these are the 3 worst women in the country. (I belive old lady Trump is an illegal so can't run)
You know, I never understood what it is with the far-left and their intense sexism against women.

I won't let him have a twitter account so that will not be an issue. As far as the teleprompter goes trump couldn't read one either, remember yo-semite.

The point is that Biden makes no decisions that aren’t prompted by political hacks, who are the ones writing his material. Trump said what he wanted to say the majority of the time, and his gaffes were minor next to those of Sleepy Joe, who avoids the press to keep from showing his ineptitude.

Crude but you made your point.
You don't want him to be president again.
You could have just written that instead of being vulgar.

Oh Trumpies are prudish now?

Watch this ****ing idiot in the video.

Now watch this ****ing idiot again.
If it helps have someone hold you by the scruff of the neck to keep you still while you watch this ****ing idiot again.
Then watch the ****ing idiot one more time.

If they were the Democrat candidate, and thus most likely to beat him, I'd probably vote for them.

Not sure why you think force would be necessary.

You know, I never understood what it is with the far-left and their intense sexism against women.

You should ask one of them then.
I, like most real Republicans are embarrassed when my party puts out idiots or hate machines. Be it male or female.

The leftist radicals on this board would vote for anyone other than Trump....they suffer from TDS and simply cannot help themselves. If Trump wins again, it will be worse than in 2016....insane people crying, breaking down, and going nuts all over the place, lol.
We would probably see much more of this:

When I am dead I could very well vote for a Democrat woman, especially if I died in Philadelphia or Detroit.
I would have voted for Sarah Palin over Obama in a heart beat. In fact I voted for her POS running mate because she would be a ❤️ away.

I would vote for a ham sandwich over Trump.

Even if the ham came from a sow and not a boar.

If it helps have someone hold you by the scruff of the neck to keep you still while you watch this ****ing idiot again.
Yeah, I got it. You don't like him. And you won't vote for him.
He's crass, crude, and narcissistic . What else is new.

Unfortunately for you, it's already well know that he wasn't mocking a reporter's disability. He was just mocking a disabled reporter.
There's a big difference between the two.

Yep. The economy was going great until the idiot leftists demanded that the entire country be shut down over COVID. Hell...if the idiot left had their way the country would STILL be shut down.
Ah Vance is triggered again.

I would rather vote for a tree.

Trumps policies brought about energy independence, record low gas prices, record low unemployment rates, record low unemployment rates in minority and women, record high new business startups in minority communities, reduced illegal immigration to record low levels, corrected trade imbalances, forced NATO to begin carrying their fair share of the financial burden of their own defense, and encouraged European leaders to reconsider their idiotic energy policies which ended up biting them in the ass. Sure...his character is shit and he says mean things that hurt leftists feelerz......

To contrast...since day 1, Joe Bidens mission was to destroy every bit of progess the country made and put us on a collision course with progressive hell.

I dont care if you vote for Trump or dont...but if you vote for another idiot leftist because in your own sad pathetic mind Trump is still smashing you in your *****, you are a ****ing moron. Vote for whichever candidate will actually lead the country. If that is a woman democrat...great. If you are in 2022 still fabricating demons to feed your hatred...you deserve Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
Did you just plagiarize all this from a Russian propaganda source? Seems like it. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom