• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump is nominated again would you be forced to vote for a woman that ran against him?

If Trump is nominated again would you be forced to vote for a woman that ran against him?

• Total voters
The leftist radicals on this board would vote for anyone other than Trump....they suffer from TDS and simply cannot help themselves. If Trump wins again, it will be worse than in 2016....insane people crying, breaking down, and going nuts all over the place, lol.
The rightist nutters on this board wouldn't vote for anyone other than Trump...they suffer from TDS and simply cannot help themselves. If Trump loses again, it will be worse than Jan 6...insane people shrieking, breaking down, and storming/vandalizing government buildings demanding more government officials be hung.

1647890396685.png

The rightist nutters on this board wouldn't vote for anyone other than Trump...they suffer from TDS and simply cannot help themselves. If Trump loses again, it will be worse than Jan 6...insane people shrieking, breaking down, and storming/vandalizing government buildings demanding more government officials be hung.

View attachment 67381289

When the democrats lose again, will they unleash their cowards to destroy our cities again, burn them down to the ground and loot every store....or will it be worse? Same as before as the democrat leaders support the lawlessness?.....methinks this time they will be met with much greater force.

When the democrats lose again, will they unleash their cowards to destroy our cities again, burn them down to the ground and loot every store....or will it be worse? Same as before as the democrat leaders support the lawlessness?.....methinks this time they will be met with much greater force.
When the republicans lose again, will the QKult unleash their Trump fanbois to storm the US Capitol once again, demanding politicians for summary execution...or will it be worse? Same as before as the republican lickspittles defend and deflect from their self-serving love of Trumpism?...methinks this time they will be met with much greater force when the Gazpacho Police respond.

1647893113446.png

When the republicans lose again, will the QKult unleash their Trump fanbois to storm the US Capitol once again, demanding politicians for summary execution...or will it be worse? Same as before as the republican lickspittles defend and deflect from their self-serving love of Trumpism?...methinks this time they will be met with much greater force when the Gazpacho Police respond.

View attachment 67381299

Personally, I think both the Summer of Love rioters, looters and murderers and the Jan 6th rioters should of been met with much more force......but sadly politics was in play. Don't think it's going to occur again, for the powers that be will now allow it this time around, imo.....but who knows, the left is leaning towards lawlessness and anti-constitutional, plus their corruption absolutely knows no bounds.....it's a crazy time.

There are actually a few people that agree with you. But most believe he's been awful.
Not when compared to his predecessor. And that isn't likely to change in our lifetimes.

Any reasonable woman, Yes. Wicked Witch of Waco, NO!

What an odd question. Anti Trumpers will vote for anyone who’s not Trump, so what difference does the other candidate’s gender make?

What an odd question. Anti Trumpers will vote for anyone who’s not Trump, so what difference does the other candidate’s gender make?
I take it that you would not vote for a woman?

If the woman was a better candidate, yes.

With all respect, any women is better than Trump. Even Sarah "Air Head" Palin.
Even Trump 's deplorable daughter.

Even "Cow" Huckabee.
And these are the 3 worst women in the country. (I belive old lady Trump is an illegal so can't run)

Its a terribly worded question, no doubt.

Of course, look what we got now, lol. They picked an obvious crook and now we are paying the price.....this dude in office is a hundred times worse than Trump, just look what he has done or not done in just a year and a half.....jeesh! The obvious criminality of this party in control is astonishing to watch....they are actively and purposefully destroying our country.

🤡 🐠 🤡

The list of possible candidates I’d choose Trump over is extremely short.

Marjorie T Greene
Michael Flynn
Sidney Powell
@Bodhisattva
Lynn Wood

That’s about it.

Not when compared to his predecessor. And that isn't likely to change in our lifetimes.
They differ by about only 2 percentage points. Of course, Trump's approval ratings were strongly impacted by his likability. One can only imagine how low Biden would be right now if you were to tether his awful job performance to a grating personality.

They differ by about only 2 percentage points. Of course, Trump's approval ratings were strongly impacted by his likability. One can only imagine how low Biden would be right now if you were to tether his awful job performance to a grating personality.
On the whole, Biden's job performance has been outstanding - predictably. He's taking heat from both sides of the political spectrum, just as you'd expect any centrist to be weathering. It's just a shame he doesn't have a friendlier Congress to deal with or he'd be getting more done.

if Trump is the nominee then the nation has reached the very bottom of the national shthole.......it would mean we have completely given over to being ignorant.....that we accept the National Enquirer as the new Constitution......that Rupert Murdoch is the king of the world

Forced? I would happily vote for a female who I thought would do a good job. If Trump is the GOP candidate I think a house plant would be a better choice.

I take it that you would not vote for a woman?
It would depend on her qualifications. I've seen precious few men or women qualified these days, though I'd vote for Tulsi Gabbard over anyone.

With all respect, any women is better than Trump. Even Sarah "Air Head" Palin.
Even Trump 's deplorable daughter.

Even "Cow" Huckabee.
And these are the 3 worst women in the country. (I belive old lady Trump is an illegal so can't run)
Even Cackling Kamala?o_Oo_O

What possible difference does the sex of the candidate make?

I'd be voting against Trump.

I'd vote Bozo the clown before I vote for Trump. Oh wait, they're the same

Back
Top Bottom