• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump is nominated again would you be forced to vote for a woman that ran against him?

If Trump is nominated again would you be forced to vote for a woman that ran against him?

• Total voters
Trumps policies brought about energy independence, record low gas prices, record low unemployment rates, record low unemployment rates in minority and women, record high new business startups in minority communities, reduced illegal immigration to record low levels, corrected trade imbalances, forced NATO to begin carrying their fair share of the financial burden of their own defense, and encouraged European leaders to reconsider their idiotic energy policies which ended up biting them in the ass. Sure...his character is shit and he says mean things that hurt leftists feelerz......

To contrast...since day 1, Joe Bidens mission was to destroy every bit of progess the country made and put us on a collision course with progressive hell.

I dont care if you vote for Trump or dont...but if you vote for another idiot leftist because in your own sad pathetic mind Trump is still smashing you in your *****, you are a ****ing moron. Vote for whichever candidate will actually lead the country. If that is a woman democrat...great. If you are in 2022 still fabricating demons to feed your hatred...you deserve Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Trumps policies brought about energy independence, record low gas prices, record low unemployment rates, record low unemployment rates in minority and women, record high new business startups in minority communities, reduced illegal immigration to record low levels, corrected trade imbalances, forced NATO to begin carrying their fair share of the financial burden of their own defense, and encouraged European leaders to reconsider their idiotic energy policies which ended up biting them in the ass. Sure...his character is shit and he says mean things that hurt leftists feelerz......

To contrast...since day 1, Joe Bidens mission was to destroy every bit of progess the country made and put us on a collision course with progressive hell.

I dont care if you vote for Trump or dont...but if you vote for another idiot leftist because in your own sad pathetic mind Trump is still smashing you in your *****, you are a ****ing moron. Vote for whichever candidate will actually lead the country. If that is a woman democrat...great. If you are in 2022 still fabricating demons to feed your hatred...you deserve Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

When Trump left office, the unemployment rate was over 8%. Before that, he dropped it a meager 1%. So cut the bullshit.

1647868333104.png

And by the way:

When Trump left office, the unemployment rate was over 8%. Before that, he dropped it a meager 1%. So cut the bullshit.

View attachment 67381218
Yep. The economy was going great until the idiot leftists demanded that the entire country be shut down over COVID. Hell...if the idiot left had their way the country would STILL be shut down.

Of course, look what we got now, lol. They picked an obvious crook and now we are paying the price.....this dude in office is a hundred times worse than Trump, just look what he has done or not done in just a year and a half.....jeesh! The obvious criminality of this party in control is astonishing to watch....they are actively and purposefully destroying our country.
desperate to wipe off that pootin stench, eh? republiars are kkkowards and trump traitors.

The leftist radicals on this board would vote for anyone other than Trump....they suffer from TDS and simply cannot help themselves. If Trump wins again, it will be worse than in 2016....insane people crying, breaking down, and going nuts all over the place, lol.
You confuse TDS with having leadership standards.

desperate to wipe off that pootin stench, eh? republiars are kkkowards and trump traitors.
The GOP reek of Putin luv, it's hilarious watching them contort into pretzels to wash away the 4 year romance.

While Trump was kissing arse Biden was warning that Putin was a danger to Europe's peace. Biden was correct.

Trumps policies brought about energy independence, record low gas prices, record low unemployment rates, record low unemployment rates in minority and women, record high new business startups in minority communities, reduced illegal immigration to record low levels, corrected trade imbalances, forced NATO to begin carrying their fair share of the financial burden of their own defense, and encouraged European leaders to reconsider their idiotic energy policies which ended up biting them in the ass.
8ytbprI.gif

J6th, they wanted to replace the Winner with the Whiner.
Thankfully they were too ignorant and inept to succeed. No patriotic American would ever vote for trump, the twice impeached grifter, especially after that insurrection by his white supremacist base on January 6th, 2021. Seems like this is just another whacked out sexist thread by the OP, guess he's bored.

If Trump is nominated i would hope I could keep my integrity and promise i made to myself in 2008 and never vote for the lesser of two evils again.

In 2017 I like many americans voted 3rd party/ other and when Donnie won by EC I like many who voted the same or didnt vote at all had regrets. . .but I was happy I kept my promise to myself.
But I root for ever president because if the president has success america has success so I did have hope.

In 2020 it was obvious Donnie was easily the worst president of my lifetime even though the bar for President wasnt set that high so the dilemma of my promise once again was starring me in the face.
Do I vote for Mr Biden to help make sure donnie never gets in or do I keep my promise.

Well I kept my promise to myself and voted 3rd party / other.
Thank god enough Americans woke up and Donnie get destroyed in the last election making the country and world a better place.

So if he is nominated again, which i seriously doubt he could never get my vote because that would break m promise to myself. He'll never be a good candidate, one who is honest, has integrity, morals, leadership skills and cares about America.
And based on the known reality of possible opponents they will all be better choices in theory.

So there wont be any "force" involved in my voting and sex of a candidate wont be a factor

We already elected one. It isn't going well.
If you're referring to Biden, you're sorely mistaken. Compared to the past 6, Biden has been an exceptional president, and moreover, under very trying circumstances.

Is this thread an example of @Bodhisattva's supposed humor? Just wanting to stir as many :poop: pots as possible with one thread?

AOC isn't running, but yes I'd vote for her, or anyone with a pulse, over Trump. Speaking of having a pulse, you do know Hitler is dead and was a German national, and as such can't run for US president right?

I know your civics knowledge is practically nonexistent but Jesus dude.
Looks like you are finally getting a sense of humor.

Nobody forces me to vote for anyone. Why do you say such a thing.
p.s. I won't vote for the twice impeached failed Loser, no one could force me to.
Cling to that shred of control...
AOC, any day. Godwin's law says you shouldn't compare Drumpf to Hitler.
No. Godwin's Law says that the longer a debate runs the more likely Hitler will be brought up.

If you're referring to Biden, you're sorely mistaken. Compared to the past 6, Biden has been an exceptional president, and moreover, under very trying circumstances.
There are actually a few people that agree with you. But most believe he's been awful.

If Trump is nominated by the GOP again I will happily (and without being "forced") vote for whoever runs against him. Their gender, race, religious affiliation (or lack thereof), income level, party affiliation (or lack thereof), and/or sexual orientation will not be a factor in the decision.

Why would the fact that the hypothetical candidate's a female make you feel "forced" to vote for her?

Back
Top Bottom