• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump hadn't lied about COVID, how many more businesses would be reopening now?

They don't have as many people.

how many more months do you think it will take before you realize how badly Trump screwed up?

75?

They don't have as many people.

What does have better testing have to do with population? South Korea testing was ready and available.

You are right, we have Cuomo to thank for taking us from a 25% infection rate to a 1% rate.

Trump would have kept us at 25%.

We also have Cuomo to thank for 32k deaths.

We also have Cuomo to thank for 32k deaths.

The lives were lost before we knew what we were up against

Unlike TRump it stopped the slaughter cold

Unlike TRump it stopped the slaughter cold

LOL
Is that what Cuomo said in his book.
I guess the governors of other states got the news earlier then Cuomo.

it's that he mismanaged (and lied about it) the only big thing that landed in his lap. that's what everyone sees (and many have to deal with personally and financially now).

sorry if that hurts you and Trump.

We'll take that as a no.

South Korea did all the right things, they didn't have to close their economy, and they didn't have to pay out a $3 trillion dollar stimulus package.

South Korea has lost a very few people to the virus. We've lost 200,000.

Thanks, Trump.

Comparing nations with an extremely high degree of social cohesiveness like South Korea to the United States is stupid.

The President restricting travel from China, declaring a health emergency and and instituting quarantines in January didn't give you a clue?

We'll take that as a no.

Eh7FOcEWoAEnjEF

So Holmgren can't show a single law or proposal from trump which closed businesses either.

Kristin Urquiza, MPA (she/her)
@kdurquiza
I'm seriously considering this for my Dad's gravemarker. What do you think?
@MarkedByCovid
#TrumpLiedPeopleDied #TrumpLiedAmericansDied #TrumpKnewAmericansDied #trumpknewandidnothing #TrumpKnewVoteBlue #MarkedByCOVID
11:02 PM · Sep 12, 2020·Twitter

Ehw21Y4VkAE9f8q

Kristin Urquiza, MPA (she/her)
@kdurquiza
I'm seriously considering this for my Dad's gravemarker. What do you think?
@MarkedByCovid
#TrumpLiedPeopleDied #TrumpLiedAmericansDied #TrumpKnewAmericansDied #trumpknewandidnothing #TrumpKnewVoteBlue #MarkedByCOVID
11:02 PM · Sep 12, 2020·Twitter

Ehw21Y4VkAE9f8q

LOL You can't keep on topic on your own thread.

What a diverse and portly crowd.

man, the documentaries that are coming. just think how many people they'll actually track down in these Trump rallies (that die/cause death by spreading it). i can already hear the interviews with some of those people in 10 years.

"(crying) Yes, I believed our President at that time. I was a fool. I wish I had a second chance."

of course some of those tapes need to be made NOW (before they die). others can be made later (if they're just passing the death on to others).

LOL
Is that what Cuomo said in his book.
I guess the governors of other states got the news earlier then Cuomo.

No clue what you are talking about, as usual.

Honest, your posts are a waste. You just take the deplorable position and never discuss anything rationally.

A true Trumpist, very cult.

No clue what you are talking about, as usual.

Honest, your posts are a waste. You just take the deplorable position and never discuss anything rationally.

A true Trumpist, very cult.

yup..

The President restricting travel from China, declaring a health emergency and and instituting quarantines in January didn't give you a clue?

The disease was already in New York.

That is where we started, in the middle of a pandemic. The hillbilly states could have avoided Covid altogether if they had rational people there.

More normally of course.

I say it's between 20-40%.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, businesses opened from the lockdown because Trump opened the country back up. If Democrats had had their way, they wanted a bigger drop in GDP than the 33% we had and wanted a higher unemployment rate than 11.5%. You've got it ass backwards. That translates into more businesses going under with Democrats than Republicans.

i'm sure those small businesses, as they learn more and more about Trump's lies, are really happy that they can't pay their landlords.

gonna be a bunch of business owners flip to Ds this election.

Not me and I own my own business. Thank God for Trump and the Republicans. Democrats, as usual, would have put me under.

Not me and I own my own business.

dude. no one expects you to stop supporting the mafia like con man and criminal from New York City. he makes your legs shiver.

Back
Top Bottom