• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump had coincidentally met with Loretta Lynch?

EvaPeron

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Is there anything that can be done in the left that would be seen as unreasonable?

Recently we've had Loretta Lynch trying to sensor the words of a terrorist and now she has met inappropriately with at the very least, the husband of a suspect in a very serious investigation. Is there nothing that they can do to finally get all Americans concerned about the ethics of this administration?

If Trump had met Loretta Lynch:

"Hi, Donald. How goes it?"
"Well, you know, so so. Looks like Hillary may be ahead of me, but I'm still positive."
"You know, I'm a Democrat, so I'm not voting for you."
"That's OK. I'm a Democrat too, deep inside."
"Say, how're the grandkids?"
"Cuter than yours."

Since it was Bill Clinton:

"Hey, Bill, how goes it?"
"Doing great, Loretta. Good to see you."
"Say, how are the grandkids?"
"Cuter than yours."
"So you say, Bill. You know every grandpa thinks that?"
"Yes, I know."
"Well, better go. Some right wing nutjob will think we're conspiring."
"Right. Silly, isn't it?"
"Sure is, but that's politics."

Is there anything that can be done in the left that would be seen as unreasonable?

Recently we've had Loretta Lynch trying to sensor the words of a terrorist and now she has met inappropriately with at the very least, the husband of a suspect in a very serious investigation. Is there nothing that they can do to finally get all Americans concerned about the ethics of this administration?

Unfortunately....no. Sad, innit?

Actually, if she had met with Donald Trump he'd be telling us how she flirted with him and came on to him because he's so handsome and masculine.

A coincidental meeting between Trump and Lynch would be at the bottom of my list of things that are wrong with Trump.

As I just posted elsewhere, the idea is to make every attack on Hillary possible without regard to the truth in the hope that the fact of having had 7 Benghazi investigations convinced people that she's guilty.....rather than that the failure of 7 Benghazi investigations to turn up any criminal act shows that there wasn't anything there in the first place. They want the base to simply assume the validity of all future attacks. (No doubt, the FBI's determination that there isn't a crime to be charged has already been spun into ten new conspiracy theories).

A coincidental meeting between Trump and Lynch would be at the bottom of my list of things that are wrong with Trump.

As I just posted elsewhere, the idea is to make every attack on Hillary possible without regard to the truth in the hope that the fact of having had 7 Benghazi investigations convinced people that she's guilty.....rather than that the failure of 7 Benghazi investigations to turn up any criminal act shows that there wasn't anything there in the first place. They want the base to simply assume the validity of all future attacks. (No doubt, the FBI's determination that there isn't a crime to be charged has already been spun into ten new conspiracy theories).

Conicidental. Now that is a stretch.

First of all, Bill's meeting with Lynch wasn't "coincidental". It was deliberate.

Second of all, Lynch is either an idiot for inviting Bill into her plane or she got orders from Obama's people to do it.

And third, yeah...it sucks that 66% of Americans think Hillary is an untrustworthy, lying, corrupt politician and everyone thinks that if she says something she's probably lying...but she's brought that on herself.

It's not anybody else's fault.

Either way get used to calling her Madam Pres

See how it rolls off the tongue so easily ?

The GOP uneducated may have fallen for Trumps lines in primary season, the rest of us have fugured out he is absolutely unsuitable for the job.

If Trump had coincidentally met with Loretta Lynch, there'd be so many heads that would have already exploded by now.
That and the conspiracy forums would be equally exploding.

The GOP uneducated may have fallen for Trumps lines in primary season, the rest of us have fugured out he is absolutely unsuitable for the job.

Oh the GOP idiots voted for Trump, ut you guys had Berniebot or Shillary. We at least (even if the morons didn't choose wisely) had decent choices, you guys had fail all around.

Sooo...

You "educated GOP" would rather vote for Hillary, eh?

If Trump had coincidentally met with Loretta Lynch, there'd be so many heads that would have already exploded by now.
That and the conspiracy forums would be equally exploding.

Aren't they anyway?

Sooo...

The educated GOP would have picked someone like Kasich, or any one of the candidates who had a shot at winning.
Too bad not enough of them voted.

The educated GOP would have picked someone like Kasich, or any one of the candidates who had a shot at winning.
Too bad not enough of them voted.

Oh? Do you contend the "educated GOP" just didn't turn out to vote? That the record number of GOP primary voters were mostly "uneducated GOP" voters?

Maybe they were the conservative version of the Democratic useful idiots who stayed home and actually reduced the number of Democratic primary votes?

If that's the case, then things, unsurprisingly, don't look so good for Hillary, does it?

Sooo...

Better choice than the Don getting his oh so thin skin punctured and him retaliating with one of his oh so famous tantrums.

The "Educated GOP" would have lost by putting up a "tweedle dee" candidate.

In case you haven't noticed, Trump has moved the argument to trade deals, China, immigration, and national security. None of these got anything but lip service from the other republicans running.

Trump is saying what citizens are concerned about. It's either Trump or amnesty for 20 million illegals, with 20 million more flowing in by 2020. And they are all going to need paychecks.

Oh the GOP idiots voted for Trump, ut you guys had Berniebot or Shillary. We at least (even if the morons didn't choose wisely) had decent choices, you guys had fail all around.

Trump will loose the GOP and the Senate. The GOP will regret not taking Obama up on his middle of the road Supreme Court Justice, talk about shooting yourself in the foot. The uneducated voters who voted for the Grand oompa loompa in the primaries will be recieving a thank you from progressives lol. What a bunch of tools, they loose the Pres and Senate. Well done !!

In case you haven't noticed, Trump has moved the argument to trade deals, China, immigration, and national security. None of these got anything but lip service from the other republicans running.

Trump is saying what citizens are concerned about. It's either Trump or amnesty for 20 million illegals, with 20 million more flowing in by 2020. And they are all going to need paychecks.

No Trump is saying WHAT you want to hear, and you bought it, how assine can that man be? Let me count the ways.

Trump will loose the GOP and the Senate. The GOP will regret not taking Obama up on his middle of the road Supreme Court Justice, talk about shooting yourself in the foot. The uneducated voters who voted for the Grand oompa loompa in the primaries will be recieving a thank you from progressives lol. What a bunch of tools, they loose the Pres and Senate. Well done !!

That totally ignore the reality the DNC had Hillary and Bernie as the only two real candidates. The GOP voters might very well have screwed up royally with Trump, but ya'll aren't off the hook for stupid either.

Trump is a hype man con artist writ large life long democrat playing all the trumpie voters for fools. It's disgusting to watch people defend that POS.

Better choice than the Don getting his oh so thin skin punctured and him retaliating with one of his oh so famous tantrums.

LOL!!

Only a die hard liberal could characterize a counter-punch as a temper tantrum.

I'm thinking you are going to have a hard time in this world. LET THE SNOWFLAKES LIVE!!

That totally ignore the reality the DNC had Hillary and Bernie as the only two real candidates. The GOP voters might very well have screwed up royally with Trump, but ya'll aren't off the hook for stupid either.

Who is y'all? I am an anyone but Trump, the guy is unstable, which he proves on a daily basis with his tantrems. The GOP still has time to save the Senate, dump Trump!!

Wrong again, no i am not a die liberal. I am a voter concerned our country is being hood winked by a thin skinned, egotistical, not ready for prime time con man, its that simple.

Who is y'all? I am an anyone but Trump, the guy is unstable, which he proves on a daily basis with his tantrems. The GOP still has time to save the Senate, dump Trump!!

Then I misunderstood your rancor.

Trump won't get dumped, he has to self implode BEFORE the convention, or the GOP will stick with him. I've already set my vote for another Candidate (not Hillary)

Back
Top Bottom