• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump Becomes President Will He Have A Target On His Back?

Trump's chance of being elected president of the USA is somewhere between zero and none.

No one will assassinate Obama while he is destroying the USA. It is what the global elites, progressives, and Islamists want. Trump, on the other hand, will be a much different story.

People will want to assassinate Trump while he's destroying the USA? Probably.

By the way, if Trump is elected, he will destroy the USA but in spite of that I hope he doesn't get harmed. I also never wanted to see anything happen to Obama or any other President for that matter. Assassination of a President is absolutely horrific.

I didn't say impossible, I just said that it's not likely. We have a lot more security, the Secrete Service has learned quite a bit over the decades and has a lot of practices in place to keep the President safe, there is a lot of effort and care to ensure that any place the President may be has been thoroughly searched and any potential problem eliminated, etc. With all the beef up and monitoring in security, while a successful attempt does have a non-zero probability, I don't think it's very likely that someone could take out our President. It would require a rather extensive operation to do so.

What you say must be true, or there would have been attempts given the number of nutters who despise the president and actually believe all of the birther Islamic terrorist nonsense.

Just keep him out of open convertibles and away from grassy knolls.

I remember about 8 years ago many people predicted that Obama would be the target of many assassination attempts but what about if Trump is elected president?

1.) he'll never be president so we'll never know
2.) in a fantasy world he would be at least as much of a target as any president, maybe more due to his own words and statements
3.) I wouldn't condone violence on him or obama

By the way, if Trump is elected, he will destroy the USA but in spite of that I hope he doesn't get harmed. I also never wanted to see anything happen to Obama or any other President for that matter. Assassination of a President is absolutely horrific.

Maybe some prefer a quick death, the lingering cancer of progressivism and PC is killing us anyway.

What do you believe he'll do to destroy the U.S.?

Back
Top Bottom