• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump and Biden go head to head in 2024, who do you think will win?

If Trump and Biden go head to head in 2024, who do you think will win?

• Total voters

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

If Trump and Biden go head to head in 2024, who do you think will win?​

renderTimingPixel.png

There’s talk of Trump running again and talk of Biden running again (sigh for both). Who do you think will end up winning and why?

renderTimingPixel.png

There’s talk of Trump running again and talk of Biden running again (sigh for both). Who do you think will end up winning and why?
Biden wins and america loses but even in the same ballpark as bad as we would if Donnie won

renderTimingPixel.png

Doesn't matter who Trump goes head to head with...he'll win.

Biden wins and america loses but even in the same ballpark as bad as we would if Donnie won
Why do you say america loses? In spite of or maybe because of covid and now this conflict between russia and ukraine, I think he is doing an excellent job as president.

To answer the question, trump won't run for his fear of losing. After all fear is a big big part of being a republican.

LMAO... He got his ass stomped in 2020 and would get absolutely trashed in 2024... He is now a known quantity...
shrug...

Only if the Trump haters do the same thing in 2024. It's gonna be hard with all the anti-election fraud legislation that has been...and will be...passed at the state level.

renderTimingPixel.png

I highly doubt either one will be running in 2024. But if they do, I don’t think it would take more than a week or two in front of the cameras during the campaign to remind independents why they disliked Trump so much that they voted for Biden by 13 points over Trump. Those memories, mostly forgotten today or placed at the back of their minds would come flooding back with Trump front and centered. I would say most independents don’t want to return to a president whose childish antics of name calling and throwing of temper tantrum along with his 3rd grade schoolyard bullying tactics drove them to such distraction that they would vote handily for an old, uninspiring, bland, very uncharismatic candidate. I don’t see how Trump could ever win the independent vote which is a must for the Republican Party since they are still the smaller of the two major parties.

Why do you say america loses? In spite of or maybe because of covid and now this conflict between russia and ukraine, I think he is doing an excellent job as president.
It has nothing to do with "Biden" per say
it has to do with our overall political system

if those are the two winning candidates that are "supposed" to be the best of the best of what the parties have to offer . . . well . . . .that makes me sad and we are doing it wrong
SO i feel america loses if those are the final candidates

if Donnie won we lose exponentially worse and not just the country but the world

Last edited:

renderTimingPixel.png

It would not be nearly as close as last time and last time was a blow out.

I don't think that will happen but if it does and the election is free and fair Biden would win. However, with the way some States have put laws in place that would overrule the voters it won't be free and fair and Trump could win the electoral college. I hope the State laws are challenged at the Supreme Court but there again if Thomas doesn't recuse who knows how that would go. American democracy is in a real mess.

Biden could possibly win in a landslide. Provided the political actors in the state honor the the actual vote.

If gas prices balance out at some point in the next three years and we don't get into any major wars or economic crises, it'll probably go to Biden.

I highly doubt either one will be running in 2024. But if they do, I don’t think it would take more than a week or two in front of the cameras during the campaign to remind independents why they disliked Trump so much that they voted for Biden by 13 points over Trump. Those memories, mostly forgotten today or placed at the back of their minds would come flooding back with Trump front and centered. I would say most independents don’t want to return to a president whose childish antics of name calling and throwing of temper tantrum along with his 3rd grade schoolyard bullying tactics drove them to such distraction that they would vote handily for an old, uninspiring, bland, very uncharismatic candidate. I don’t see how Trump could ever win the independent vote which is a must for the Republican Party since they are still the smaller of the two major parties.
I don't need any reminders. I didn't vote for traitor trump in '16 or '20, sure as hell will not vote for the corrupt lying scumbag in '24, hopefully he will be behind bars by then where he belongs.

I don't think a challenger beat an incumbent by such a wide margin since 1932.
My math is a bit rusty, but Biden won three Great Lake states by about 250K votes. Those states account for 46 EC votes, enough to change the outcome.

What was the total vote count 150 million?

250K doesn’t seem like a blowout = 0.016%

Edit: Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania

Considering that America and Americans had 4 very good years with Trump as president and considering that Biden has been one disaster after another with literally every single thing he touches turning to shit........its hard to believe that enough people would be out of there ****ing minds to vote for putting Senile Dumbass Joe Biden in office again......So....Trump 2024!

60-70% of your countrymen disagree

Back
Top Bottom