• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If this happens, it's all over for Trump

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
If Mueller has proof that Trump was aware of and condoned manafort's giving private presidential polling data to the various Russian oligarchs, he's toast

If Mueller has proof that Trump was aware of and condoned manafort's giving private presidential polling data to the various Russian oligarchs, he's toast

That would not bother me, the Russians knowing what the American people think is actually something that should be encouraged.

Good luck with that nonsense.

dont you think trumps goose is already pretty much cooked

Yip this is just another brick in the wall, and this one is far more than then ten feet tall.

When trump and the rest of his family are behind it they will learn exactly what Constantinna wire is...

dont you think trumps goose is already pretty much cooked
Not at all.
I have yet to see an actual crime by him
But let's suppose that if he is or will be charged with a felony he can pardon himself, and then we can have that legal drama to deal with. :mrgreen:
Or make a deal and resign. Even if elected again.
All predicated on "if" - but it simply isn't going to go down like dems want, but I am sure they will claim it has.

Not at all.
I have yet to see an actual crime by him
But let's suppose that if he is or will be charged with a felony he can pardon himself, and then we can have that legal drama to deal with. :mrgreen:
Or make a deal and resign. Even if elected again.
All predicated on "if" - but it simply isn't going to go down like dems want, but I am sure they will claim it has.

he's already been implicated in campaign finance crimes

It's hard to believe he knew. Since he's been saying loudly for two years that it didn't happen, I'm inclined to believe he didn't know about it.

There was a whole lot of other stuff that he lied about, such as his Russian business dealings extending into 2016. But those were sort of off-guard lies.

This "no collusion" bit was told over and over and over ... and I think he really meant it. I think he has been insulted to his core at the thought of the nation believing he wouldn't have been elected without Russian interference and he really means that there wasn't collusion.

But he IS demented. He manufactures realities. And he has been involved in criminal activity. And for whatever reason, he has been very drawn to other people with extensive criminal involvement. There's plenty of reason to do whatever we can to put him in a quarantine box to try to minimize the harm he can do to the nation.

But I would not be surprised if his awareness of Manafort's activities was very vague and Manafort was mostly freelancing.

yeah he was
Wrong, and an indication that you only pay attention to what you want to believe.
Cohen being forced into a plea does not mean Trump committed a crime, and as Cohen plead to lying, his credibility is shot.
So spare me the bs. Wait and see.

~ I wonder who Putin will pick for our next president ...?:2razz:

...another..."this will get Trump for good" thing?
How many has that been now?
I don't even like "the orange one", but you guys need to grow up and smell the political realities of today.
He is in until 2020 or more if he get reelected.
If all you offer is hysteria, you will guarantee his reelection.
No one will ever vote for someone hysterical people choose.

Have a beer with Warren and relax. She is a regular guy now.

Wrong, and an indication that you only pay attention to what you want to believe.
Cohen being forced into a plea does not mean Trump committed a crime, and as Cohen plead to lying, his credibility is shot.
So spare me the bs. Wait and see.

trump is "individual 1" in the charging documents.

I'm pretty sure Gates has testified about this data transfer and who knew about it. Manafort was Trumps campaign manager at the time too. I also think that the data came from Cambridge Analytica who weapomized the stolen Facebook Data on 50 million American accounts. This was not your ordinary polling data. Mueller knows all I'm sure.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/19/technology/facebook-cambridge-analytica-explained.html

Last edited:
Come on, you don't really believe what you wrote and you know it

Ah yes I have heard stories that aliens in spaceships came and dropped off some orbs, glowing orbs with the special powers to see onto minds of people you dont know of which you claim....sort of like the ones in Tolkiens Trilogy The Lord Of the Rings.

You got a defective one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom