• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

if there is even a chance dr. rice might run...

washamericom

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
i've been dreaming and writing for years, that dr. condoleeza rice, is in my opinion the person most qualified at this time in history to be president of the united states. she is accomplished and lovely, in my mind she is the absolute creme de le creme of american virtue and character.

now i hear this morning in washington that there is a chance she would consider the vice presidency, i couldn't be happier.

i would love to see a ginchrich/rice ticket, and down the road a rice presidency. her book no higher honor is exquisitly written, her intellect is sublime, her attention to detail amazing. she is a concert pianist who speaks russian, her image is impeccable.

so if this obama birth certificate thing turns out the way i think it will, we could have eight years of ginchrich and eight years of President Condoleeza Rice, spectacular. i have my ticket now, since the emergence of gingrich as such a strong debater, my life in politics just got a lot more fun again. if she says no, i am still very happy with rick santorum as vice president.

Condoleezza Rice: “No Higher Honor” | SkyeNoor

Condoleezza Rice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know what? I was just thinking about this earlier today. It would be so nice to have someone that practical and that intelligent in the GOP race. That's a combination we have yet to see in the field.

You know what? I was just thinking about this earlier today. It would be so nice to have someone that practical and that intelligent in the GOP race. That's a combination we have yet to see in the field.

i'm thrilled cause it opens so many doors. she is nothing short of amazing, things are getting better all of the time for the conservatives to steer the country.

of course i immediately thought if she is elected president, is that a higher honor ? i'm willing to live with that.

Last edited:
That would be among the worst decisions the Republican Party could make. Even if one were to assume they'll nominate a Presidential candidate I could vote for, the addition of Condi would mean I could no longer vote for that ticket any more than I could have voted for McCain/Palin in 2008.

That would be among the worst decisions the Republican Party could make. Even if one were to assume they'll nominate a Presidential candidate I could vote for, the addition of Condi would mean I could no longer vote for that ticket any more than I could have voted for McCain/Palin in 2008.

may i ask why tigger ?

may i ask why tigger ?

Because he won't be involved with pretty much anything being run by a woman. No, I'm not kidding. He has said he ditched his bank because they had all-female tellers, and passed on a job because his boss would have been female.

may i ask why tigger ?

Very simply, women do not belong in Politics. I MIGHT have been able to hold my nose and vote for John McCain in 2008 until he included a woman on the ticket with him. Sorry but two Moderate-Liberals, one being a woman just wasn't going to get my vote. Even Gingrich (probably the only Republican I could vote for as POTUS) would lose my support if he chooses to add a woman to the ticket.

Rice was deeply involved in the deceit of the America people that enabled Bush's cluster**** that was the invasion of Iraq. I could not support her for that alone. I want nothing to do with those neocons from the Bush regime.

Very simply, women do not belong in Politics. I MIGHT have been able to hold my nose and vote for John McCain in 2008 until he included a woman on the ticket with him. Sorry but two Moderate-Liberals, one being a woman just wasn't going to get my vote. Even Gingrich (probably the only Republican I could vote for as POTUS) would lose my support if he chooses to add a woman to the ticket.

what are you like from some 1800's time capsule or something ?? i'm afraid 'the men" haven't done such a great job lately, why wouldn't we turn it over to the women ?

Rice was deeply involved in the deceit of the America people that enabled Bush's cluster**** that was the invasion of Iraq. I could not support her for that alone. I want nothing to do with those neocons from the Bush regime.

there was no deceit for iraq, not like guns for tequlia. everyone knew what they we're getting into, and it turned out fine. i glad about all of it.

Last edited:
there was no deceit for iraq, not like guns for tequlia. everyone knew what they we're getting into, and it turned out fine. i glad about all of it.

that is delusional thinking. 4500 dead and 800 billion spent is not "turning out fine".

that is delusional thinking. 4500 dead and 800 billion spent is not "turning out fine".

saddam is gone iraq is a democracy for now, first generation is growing up without a terrorist dictator. i'm happy if iran doesn't take over. to me defending saddam is delusional.

Last edited:

She is really good at beating around the bush.

saddam is gone iraq is a democracy for now, first generation is growing up without a terrorist dictator. i'm happy if iran doesn't take over. to me defending saddam is delusional.
Not to mention that all that Iraq oil paid for the entire war, right?

what are you like from some 1800's time capsule or something ??

Something like that.

i'm afraid 'the men" haven't done such a great job lately, why wouldn't we turn it over to the women ?

Please show me the significant Matriarchal society in the Western World in the last 1000 years before I have any interest in turning ours over to them.

I would like to see a fresh face in the 12 elections. I do not know enough about Rice to have an opinion as to her ability to get the country headed in the right direction. If anyone comes along to challenge the clowns currently being presented as an alternative to Obama, I would certainly take a look.

The argument that somehow she was involved in Bushes war is somewhat misstated. I don't know how much she was or was not involved, but Congress voted to go to war, or police action, or whatever. The same information was available to Congress as was available to the Administration, so the war IMO was America's war. My perception at the time of Rice was that she was generally an outsider in the administration.

I won't vote for another 4 years of Obama, but I see nothing currently being presented as an alternative able to solve the problems the country faces.

Something like that.

Please show me the significant Matriarchal society in the Western World in the last 1000 years before I have any interest in turning ours over to them.

I can give you two that certainly have not done worse. That would be Ghandi and Thatcher. Merkel in Germany is not doing all that bad either.

I can give you two that certainly have not done worse. That would be Ghandi and Thatcher. Merkel in Germany is not doing all that bad either.

Matriarchal SOCIETY.... That is a long-standing tradition of all-female leadership. Not the occasional exception which proves the rule of Patriarchy.

i've been dreaming and writing for years, that dr. condoleeza rice, is in my opinion the person most qualified at this time in history to be president of the united states. she is accomplished and lovely, in my mind she is the absolute creme de le creme of american virtue and character.

now i hear this morning in washington that there is a chance she would consider the vice presidency, i couldn't be happier.

i would love to see a ginchrich/rice ticket, and down the road a rice presidency. her book no higher honor is exquisitly written, her intellect is sublime, her attention to detail amazing. she is a concert pianist who speaks russian, her image is impeccable.

so if this obama birth certificate thing turns out the way i think it will, we could have eight years of ginchrich and eight years of President Condoleeza Rice, spectacular. i have my ticket now, since the emergence of gingrich as such a strong debater, my life in politics just got a lot more fun again. if she says no, i am still very happy with rick santorum as vice president.

Condoleezza Rice: “No Higher Honor” | SkyeNoor

Condoleezza Rice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just fainted from absolute fear.

i did not defend saddam. did you read my post?

Not to mention that all that Iraq oil paid for the entire war, right?

to the victor go the spoils, ironic how saddam had all his oil, wanted all of kuwait's oil, then his people hanged him. LOL

Last edited:
Something like that.

i don't have that luxury. we're not a patriachal society politically anymore.

i don't have that luxury. we're not a patriachal society politically anymore.

Which is a significant part of why we're headed down the toilet, politically, socially, and culturally.

Back
Top Bottom