• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If There Is A Good God, Why Does He Allow Evil And Suffering?

why would you make a world where immigration is bad and peoples survival is threatened and people can take form 1 another without their consent and stop you from getting married to another adult who wants to freely marry you?

Wish I can create this world. I wish we can turned the clock back to the 1950s so the mistakes made later can be prevented.
-steady rise of atheism
-plans on same sex marriage crap
-music
-rise of the liberal/Demo party
Happy New Years to come afterwards.

Wish I can create this world. I wish we can turned the clock back to the 1950s so the mistakes made later can be prevented.

...plans on same sex marriage crap....

Can you give a single, non-religious, objection to same sex marriage ?

-steady rise of atheism
-music

You mean, to days of 90% income tax for the rich??

And

-steady rise of atheism
-music
And you’d happily be s Black woman in the 1950’s?

-steady rise of atheism
-music

ya that dosent answer the question
raise some more of them

you don't like atheists but the god you seem to worship is an incompetent jackass that plays hide and seek with the world at best and is just your imaginary sky daddy that you use to justify your bull**** at worse

you even seem to think you could do a better job

gay marriage seems ok so whats your problem with that? and why should a god want people to avoid that?

you dont seem to like freedom of religion and democracy so i get why you might want an all powerful tyrant on your side but why would a god care and then not do anything about it

ya that dosent answer the question
raise some more of them

you don't like atheists but the god you seem to worship is an incompetent jackass that plays hide and seek with the world at best and is just your imaginary sky daddy that you use to justify your bull**** at worse

you even seem to think you could do a better job

gay marriage seems ok so whats your problem with that? and why should a god want people to avoid that?

you dont seem to like freedom of religion and democracy so i get why you might want an all powerful tyrant on your side but why would a god care and then not do anything about it

I see ninth grade English grammar isn't your strongest point.
As for same sex marriage crap ? It's just what it is. No need to quote the Bible but I say it's wrong. I tell my nephews it's wrong and what I say goes and my brother agrees.They better introduce me to Shelley,not Shemar.
I asked myself what would I rather have living next door,a atheist or roaches ?
I'll get the Raid.

A New Years wish...The Wall for our President.

As for same sex marriage crap ? It's just what it is. No need to quote the Bible but I say it's wrong. I tell my nephews it's wrong and what I say goes and my brother agrees.They better introduce me to Shelley,not Shemar.
I'll get the Raid.

I am sure he would love that Album by pink floyd.

I'll get the Raid.

logic doesn't seem to be yours no ones perfect

why would it be wrong?

I'll get the Raid.

oh and what up with your brother and nephews do they lack morality on their own and just use you for direction or do you have something to threaten their compliance with?

could be awkward if a girl asks them why they are together and they can only honestly say it because their uncle is very picky about what their partners have between their legs

Back
Top Bottom