• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If the Tea Partiers are called "Teabaggers"...

Wake

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
...then who are the "Teabaggees"?

It just humors me when angry people call them teabaggers without realizing the full extent of the word.

Honestly, the whole matter just disgusts me. Such language isn't suited for civilized, or public, discourse.

It just humors me when angry people call them teabaggers without realizing the full extent of the word.

Oh, they realize the full extent of the word. They just think its cute and giggle like 7th grade school girls about it.

And I agree with Korimyr. Such insulting language isn't suited for civilized discourse. And neither are a lot of the other little nicknames we see tossed around here, like libtard. You would think its not too much to ask of folks to avoid stooping to such juvenile tactics, but all you have to do is read a thread or two here to see that apparently it is asking too much for some folks.

Themselves. Never underestimate the onanistic contortions of Republicans. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom