• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If the Republicans take back the house should they impeach Biden?

If the House goes Red should Republicans impeach Biden?

• Total voters
Well this is a lie:

Why are you posting lies?

Donald Trump was not President in 2016.

Why are you posting lies?

I'm sure English is not your first language, but the thing you just said here actually hurts your position.

Nobody on this thread, dull bird.

And nothing Trump may have done in 2016 bears on his actions as President, unless you can muster actual evidence of conspiracy rather than repeating your fanaticism as if that comprised evidence.

Imagine having such shitty integrity that you would try to pretend that Clinton was impeached for sexual harassment and not lying under oath and suborning perjury...THEN trying to justify your hatred of Trump when knowing good and well you eagerly voted for Clinton and his scumbag wife. Imagine ignoring the allegations of sexual harassment, sexual assault, and even rape but then pissing yourself because of someone else's character.

You have shit for credibility.

At least Hillary testified under oath while COWARD Trump supporters don't demand the same of Trump. Trump supporters are the biggest terrorists to America.

Not unless they have good reason. Trumps impeachments were unfair but two wrongs don't make a right in this circumstance. It just sets an awful precedent.

Trump's two impeachments didn't go far enough. If Obama had committed the same acts your ilk would be screaming bloody murder.

Seriously what ****ing alternate universe do you people live in.

Trump's two impeachments didn't go far enough. If Obama had committed the same acts your ilk would be screaming bloody murder.

It's called reality. You ought to try joining us in it.

At least Hillary testified under oath while COWARD Trump supporters don't demand the same of Trump. Trump supporters are the biggest terrorists to America.
Imagine knowing you mindlessly support such a tremendous piece of shit that covered for 4 decades of her husbands sexual attacks by attacking his victims, and your only defense of your support of that piece of shit is to shriek "TTTTRRRUUUUUMMMMMPPPPP!!!!!"

That's just the beginning you haven't seen anything yet, Harry Reid used the nuclear option and the Republicans paid the democrats a knock out punch in the Supreme Court
That's just the beginning you haven't seen anything yet, Harry Reid used the nuclear option and the Republicans paid the democrats a knock out punch in the Supreme Court
Yep

A veteran Trump hater and a besotted Obama lover walked into a bar........................

Too bad I think there is anything funny about that.

Normally I would say that a POTUS shouldn't be impeached without a valid reason for doing so, but since the Democrats were looking for any excuse to slam Trump with impeachments twice (in which he was cleared, both times) - well, why not sauce for the goose? Perhaps we ought to let the Democrats have a little taste of their own medicine & let's see how much they like it.

To those saying "no" - even if Biden has actually done or does do something that objectively deserves impeachment?

Sounds great. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
I was only commenting on what some potential charges might be. Personally I dont think impeachment is going to happen even if the Democrats lose their majority.

Repeating your already disproven points really makes you less the sly fox and more the dull bird.
I wouldn't have to repeat them if you'd just craft an honest post.

Craft the honest post which says that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia and I won't have to repeat the truth. But that's the thing about the truth...sometimes you have to repeat it over and over because the truth never changes.

So admit the truth and we can be done. Or admit that you have no intention of telling the truth and we can be done that way.
Nobody on this thread, dull bird.
So you admit you were wrong?
And nothing Trump may have done in 2016 bears on his actions as President
But it 100% bears on whether his campaign colluded with Russia, so members of the campaign meeting with Russians are not "presidential affairs", as you falsely claimed.

So do you admit the Trump campaign colluded with Russia?
unless you can muster actual evidence of conspiracy
Aww, your fallacy of Moving the Goalposts is so cute. But it's not effective.

We're not talking about criminal conspiracy right now. We're talking about collusion, which as your own source said in proving you wrong, can be either legal or illegal, depending on the nature of the collusion.

So are you finally going to do the honest thing and admit the Trump campaign colluded with Russia in 2016?

Many on the Right see Trump's impeachment as unfair persecution of an innocent man.

Given that they take back the House, should they impeach Biden for retribution?
They will certainly try.

I wouldn't have to repeat them if you'd just craft an honest post.

Craft the honest post which says that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia and I won't have to repeat the truth. But that's the thing about the truth...sometimes you have to repeat it over and over because the truth never changes.

So admit the truth and we can be done. Or admit that you have no intention of telling the truth and we can be done that way.

So you admit you were wrong?

But it 100% bears on whether his campaign colluded with Russia, so members of the campaign meeting with Russians are not "presidential affairs", as you falsely claimed.

So do you admit the Trump campaign colluded with Russia?

Aww, your fallacy of Moving the Goalposts is so cute. But it's not effective.

We're not talking about criminal conspiracy right now. We're talking about collusion, which as your own source said in proving you wrong, can be either legal or illegal, depending on the nature of the collusion.

So are you finally going to do the honest thing and admit the Trump campaign colluded with Russia in 2016?

If you know the truth then you must be able to cite evidence. That’s what I asked you for when i first addressed you and you’re still saying, “Duh duh, Trump musta been asking for phony investigation cause My Lord Schumer said so.”

Yeah, like Trump would not have known that any investigation he elicited from Ukraine would not be picked over by the corrupt MSM. He wanted to expose the real manipulations of the DNC and that’s the real reason the Dems went postal, as even those not directly involved in DNC conspiracies would not want their party’s dirt on display.

I admit that your citations were fatuous because no one here claimed that meetings did not take place. What you’re unable to prove is that those meetings can be construed as the criminal collusion you claimed of them. You had zero proof and thus no truth.

Still avoiding the subject of the DNC’s immoral actions, I see. How convenient that your version of “truth” only attacks your opponents, even though there’s far more proof of the DNC’s traitorous activities than of any of your TDS delusions.

In your delusional world, what did Trump do for Russia and what did Russia do for Trump? The DNC offered nothing beyond innuendo, and that’s all you have as well.

It's called reality. You ought to try joining us in it.

No, it's called 'White Meta'. And I don't want to join you. I'm comfortable dealing with reality.

If you know the truth then you must be able to cite evidence.
I did. And you agreed that Don Jr., Kushner, and Manafort secretly met with Russian officials to get information on Clinton. That's collusion.
That’s what I asked you for when i first addressed you and you’re still saying, “Duh duh, Trump musta been asking for phony investigation cause My Lord Schumer said so.”
If you're incapable of having a discussion where you actually address the things being discussed, why are you here? We can talk about Ukraine, but let's have you admit to collusion with Russia in the 2016 election first.
Yeah, like Trump would not have known that any investigation he elicited from Ukraine would not be picked over by the corrupt MSM. He wanted to expose the real manipulations of the DNC and that’s the real reason the Dems went postal, as even those not directly involved in DNC conspiracies would not want their party’s dirt on display.
See above. Let's get you to admit to collusion first and then we'll have a better framework to discuss Ukraine.
I admit that your citations were fatuous because no one here claimed that meetings did not take place. What you’re unable to prove is that those meetings can be construed as the criminal collusion you claimed of them.
This is a lie. I never used the word criminal. You did that. Whether they were criminal in nature or not is not the point I was ever making (though, as an aside, the Mueller team definitely said the Trump Tower meeting was in the ballpark for criminal acts, they just didn't know if they could prove Don Jr. was smart enough to know he was breaking the law).

Stop with the strawman. I only said that the Trump team colluded with Russia in 2016. You're the only one who brought up criminal collusion, which is not even a thing (collusion can be criminal acts, but only under other statutes, such as conspiracy, aiding and abetting, etc.).

Stop posting lies and admit the Trump campaign colluded with Russia in 2016. And then we can discuss how that fits in the Ukraine discussion.

I did. And you agreed that Don Jr., Kushner, and Manafort secretly met with Russian officials to get information on Clinton. That's collusion.

If you're incapable of having a discussion where you actually address the things being discussed, why are you here? We can talk about Ukraine, but let's have you admit to collusion with Russia in the 2016 election first.

See above. Let's get you to admit to collusion first and then we'll have a better framework to discuss Ukraine.

This is a lie. I never used the word criminal. You did that. Whether they were criminal in nature or not is not the point I was ever making (though, as an aside, the Mueller team definitely said the Trump Tower meeting was in the ballpark for criminal acts, they just didn't know if they could prove Don Jr. was smart enough to know he was breaking the law).

Stop with the strawman. I only said that the Trump team colluded with Russia in 2016. You're the only one who brought up criminal collusion, which is not even a thing (collusion can be criminal acts, but only under other statutes, such as conspiracy, aiding and abetting, etc.).

Stop posting lies and admit the Trump campaign colluded with Russia in 2016. And then we can discuss how that fits in the Ukraine discussion.

Nope, secret meetings are not criminal collusion, and that’s what you mean every time you misuse the word.

You couldn’t prove criminal intent in the Ukrainian phone call before I brought up the Dems’ corrupt collusion narrative, so it’s no surprise you’re still dodging the original subject of this thread.

More attempts by you to dodge the fundamental question until you think you can control the discussion. Usual Mad Lib hysteria.

And next you try to invalidate an actual lawyer’s distinction, that of the benign and criminal forms of collusion, in favor of drivel that you attribute to that hack Mueller. I don’t suppose you have handy the actual quote you paraphrased, just so everyone reading can see how far from “truth” your posts are? Not that it’s necessary after you’ve shown your complete indifference to the concept of evidence.🥱

Actually failure to carry out his oath of office at the border is enough, but we could find more.
How did he violate his oath of office on the border?

Sure there is, on two grounds:

1. Mental incompetence.
2. Corrupt financial dealings.
Mental incompetence is a 25th amendment issue. What corrupt financial dealings?

Nope, secret meetings are not criminal collusion, and that’s what you mean every time you misuse the word.

You couldn’t prove criminal intent in the Ukrainian phone call before I brought up the Dems’ corrupt collusion narrative, so it’s no surprise you’re still dodging the original subject of this thread.

More attempts by you to dodge the fundamental question until you think you can control the discussion. Usual Mad Lib hysteria.

And next you try to invalidate an actual lawyer’s distinction, that of the benign and criminal forms of collusion, in favor of drivel that you attribute to that hack Mueller. I don’t suppose you have handy the actual quote you paraphrased, just so everyone reading can see how far from “truth” your posts are? Not that it’s necessary after you’ve shown your complete indifference to the concept of evidence.🥱
LOL! Defending the indefensible.

Imagine if you actually had something to be angry about. It certainly was not the G.O.P. hacks, "investigating" their own "neo-fuhrer"

Justice Dept. Never Fully Examined Trump’s Ties to Russia, Ex-Officials Say​

August 30, 2020
"The former deputy attorney general maneuvered to keep investigators from completing an inquiry into whether the president’s personal and financial links to Russia posed a national security threat...
...But law enforcement officials never fully investigated Mr. Trump’s own relationship with Russia, even though some career F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators thought his ties posed such a national security threat that they took the extraordinary step of opening an inquiry into them. Within days, the former deputy attorney general Rod J. Rosenstein curtailed the investigation without telling the bureau, all but ensuring it would go nowhere..."

https://www.esquire.com › news-politics › politics › a33848359 › rod-rosenstein-trump-russia-block-robert-mueller

Rod Rosenstein Stopped Robert Mueller Investigating Trump's Financial ...

Aug 31, 2020 Rod Rosenstein Didn't 'Land the Plane.' He Made Sure It Never Left the Ground. The New York Times reports t he former deputy attorney general instructed Special Counsel Robert Mueller not to...
https://trumpfile.org › a-g-rosenstein-secretly-tells-mueller-not-to-investigate-trumps-finances

A.G. Rosenstein secretly tells Mueller not to investigate Trump's finances

May 18, 2017 A.G. Rosenstein secretly tells Mueller not to investigate Trump's finances Filed In Investigations Robert Mueller Trump Administration Previous article Robert Mueller is appointed as Special Council in the Russia investigation Next article Whistleblower Reality Winner is arrested for releasing report on Russian interference
https://news.yahoo.com › mueller-didnt-investigate-trumps-finances-110846598.html

Mueller didn't investigate Trump's finances or question Ivanka Trump ...

Sep 22, 2020 Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian election interference and President Trump's 2016 campaign treated Trump's family and personal finances with kid gloves, mostly out of...

https://www.vanityfair.com › news › 2020 › 08 › why-didnt-mueller-fully-investigate-trumps-russia-ties

Why Didn't Mueller Fully Investigate Trump's Russia Ties?

Aug 31, 2020 according to an excerpt published sunday by the times, rod rosenstein, who was then overseeing the probe, directed mueller in 2017 to investigate only moscow's election interference and potential...

At this point, you know that I never said one way or another about criminality. I only spoke of collusion.

Why do you continue posting this lie? Are you really that scared to admit that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia? All you have to do is admit the truth, and you won't do that. I guess defending Russia with lies is more important to you than the truth.

At this point, you know that I never said one way or another about criminality. I only spoke of collusion.

Why do you continue posting this lie? Are you really that scared to admit that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia? All you have to do is admit the truth, and you won't do that. I guess defending Russia with lies is more important to you than the truth.

I printed your own words in which you accused Trump of misdeeds, and no, your omission of the word “criminal” does not mitigate that partisan statement. Unless you can admit that there’s some way that the meetings COULD have been benign in nature.🥱

LOL! Defending the indefensible.

Imagine if you actually had something to be angry about. It certainly was not the G.O.P. hacks, "investigating" their own "neo-fuhrer"

Justice Dept. Never Fully Examined Trump’s Ties to Russia, Ex-Officials Say​

August 30, 2020
"The former deputy attorney general maneuvered to keep investigators from completing an inquiry into whether the president’s personal and financial links to Russia posed a national security threat...
...But law enforcement officials never fully investigated Mr. Trump’s own relationship with Russia, even though some career F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators thought his ties posed such a national security threat that they took the extraordinary step of opening an inquiry into them. Within days, the former deputy attorney general Rod J. Rosenstein curtailed the investigation without telling the bureau, all but ensuring it would go nowhere..."

https://www.esquire.com › news-politics › politics › a33848359 › rod-rosenstein-trump-russia-block-robert-mueller

Rod Rosenstein Stopped Robert Mueller Investigating Trump's Financial ...

Aug 31, 2020 Rod Rosenstein Didn't 'Land the Plane.' He Made Sure It Never Left the Ground. The New York Times reports t he former deputy attorney general instructed Special Counsel Robert Mueller not to...
https://trumpfile.org › a-g-rosenstein-secretly-tells-mueller-not-to-investigate-trumps-finances

A.G. Rosenstein secretly tells Mueller not to investigate Trump's finances

May 18, 2017 A.G. Rosenstein secretly tells Mueller not to investigate Trump's finances Filed In Investigations Robert Mueller Trump Administration Previous article Robert Mueller is appointed as Special Council in the Russia investigation Next article Whistleblower Reality Winner is arrested for releasing report on Russian interference
https://news.yahoo.com › mueller-didnt-investigate-trumps-finances-110846598.html

Mueller didn't investigate Trump's finances or question Ivanka Trump ...

Sep 22, 2020 Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian election interference and President Trump's 2016 campaign treated Trump's family and personal finances with kid gloves, mostly out of...

https://www.vanityfair.com › news › 2020 › 08 › why-didnt-mueller-fully-investigate-trumps-russia-ties

Why Didn't Mueller Fully Investigate Trump's Russia Ties?

Aug 31, 2020 according to an excerpt published sunday by the times, rod rosenstein, who was then overseeing the probe, directed mueller in 2017 to investigate only moscow's election interference and potential...

Yes, Mad Libs will never cease hunting for that smoking gun. It’s funny that they were so eager to manufacture one that they ended up making a Pistol of Steele whose smoke trail pointed out their own turpitude.

Mental incompetence is a 25th amendment issue. What corrupt financial dealings?
All the deals his son was doing in his name that benefited him as well and vice versa.

There is plenty reason to do so but they shouldn't because we need to stop the cycle and try to get back to normal, stable, government.
Like we had under Trump! *wink*

Back
Top Bottom