• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If the Republicans take back the house should they impeach Biden?

If the House goes Red should Republicans impeach Biden?

• Total voters
You can stay asleep... !!! it only affects you.

The more intellegent and smarter people within society are being awakened and many are fully awake... so you can resent people being "Awaken" all you want... but it won't put the thinking peoples minds to sleep.

You choose to be obstinate against learning, and that's your own self created problem, and no one is going to have any sympathy for you for your choice. So later when you start whining again, about "you being left behind'... its your own fault.

I don't know why "Ignorant People" insist on coming to "Debate Forms" its as if they have an obsessive consumption to showcase their ignorance. It's like a sickness.

But the great book with many points of wisdom has already identified such types.

If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.​

A fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.

Proverbs 18:2
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
People would be smart to keep their kids away from "ignorant bigoted, racist and backwards thinking old conservative and right wing white men". Fact is, many do all they can to keep their kids away from such types within their families. Some grow up and get as far from these old conservative and right wing white people as they can, and they try to limit any time they go to visit them.
Some have walked away from inheritances because they want so little to do with these old conservative and right wing white people. Some wait till they die, and they go back and sell everything and some simply hire people who do estate sales, because they don't want to see or be around anything that reminds them of the madness they grew up around and within. (It happens everyday) Some will sell of any business that old conservative and right wing white people may hve left to them, because they want nothing to do with it.

I see areas all the time, where young people as soon as they get old enough to leave, whether its for schools or jobs, they do all they can get as far from these types as they can. Some even run away and would rather live and sleep on the streets than spend any more time in these environments around these type of people.

The Age of Information within the Advances of Technology will not go backwards, and people will go and remake the civic and civil culture of those areas. they may upgrade and modify the building and businesses, but they for certain will change the culture to one that is open to diversity and embrace progressive developments.

It's like people who have already gone to "farms" and brought new technology farming methods and equipment. they may keep an old tractor as a "antique', but they know they have to use the most modern and technologically advanced equipment and means.
Some are no longer "caging up pigs to the point they can barely move around' they open up the land space they use for growing and they find better means to be more humanely respectful of the animals they raise.

Nothing Stops Progress, because the People who try to, get old and die out, and that cycle won't stop either.

The white men who join these hate groups trying to cling to the vile and madness of racism they grew up lusting for, only make themselves pariah in a changing society... they diminish themselves.

White people who think the world evolves around them... make fools of themselves, thinking they can control and dictate over society.

Some of their own children will grow up and resent them for supporting nutcase like Green, and Republican Politicians who today create the madness. These young people will grow up, resenting and not wanting to be known as someone who had parents that backed this madness. We've aready seen it before, of the young who grew up not wanting to be known as someone who had racist parents during the era when segregation was wide spread.
I meet white people who were kids during "segregation era", who enjoy telling how they were not racist and how they respect people... because they don't want to be known as someone who embraced that inhumanity mentality.

How can they impeach Biden if he isn't the president?

We spent 20 yrs in Afghanistan, it is for sure America can wipe out if it has to all these Treasonouse Types. Let's just hope they don't force the nation to take such actions against these who want to destroy Democracy.

Banning books, trying to tell people who they can love and who they can sleep with is none of their business, and they will NEVER force women to ever again be compelled into being treated like a "possession by white men".
People will find and read books, no matter how much Conservatives and Right Wing people try to stop it.

Life is not some 1950's Censored TV and Movie Script on a TV and Movie Set, such imagery so many grew up trying to pretend that such programs were real life.
Soap Opera's is not real life, its a bunch of people fancy dressed, trying to bed down anyone they can, trying to swindle, bicker, blackmail, and engage in every kind of contention making madness and then sit around "sobbing" when they get caught up in their own deceptive games and did not get to screw over someone they way they wanted to.

People are not some "TV set of scripted fictional shows such as "Friends" and "Cheers" and "The Waltons" and "Happy Days" were nothing but "fictional TV scripts.

President's are not "Magical Genies" and people need to learn that fact. Stop Expecting a President to fix all the problems they created in their own lives.

• It was these same white people, who busted Union's and caused stagnated wages, It was these same white people who sit silent while wealthy white men exported industry out of America.
  • It was these same white people, who now sit around and say nothing about "corporate executives and their greed that is driving inflation.
  • It is these same white people, who make a mockery of our Representative Democracy.
  • It is these same white people, who don't know how to responsibly vote, or choose canididates who respect the Principles and Values laid out in The Preamble. (They choose people who have no idea, what the value meaning of the Preamble is and why its the first words of The Constitution.)
  • It's these same white people who sit on their asses and allowed the school systems to stop focusing on fully teaching "Civics Education", they blinded themselves to the fact the wealthy does not want them to be "Civics Educated" and the sad thing, is they willingly accepted that and continue to accept it.
The left is at it again. Now the white guilt, white privelege, white supremacist claims don't seem to be getting it done so the left has gone to "destroying democrracy". Just more scare tactics and their base eats it up. Democracy to the left means baby killing abortions, committing crime without consequences, depending on the government to pay your expenses for living, telling children that boys are girls and girls are boys, promoting perverse behaviors as normal and approved ways of life. Being opposed to this type of lifestyle is killing democracy to the democrats if you don't proclaim your approval of such things.

The Age of Information within the Advances of Technology will not go backwards, and people will go and remake the civic and civil culture of those areas. they may upgrade and modify the building and businesses, but they for certain will change the culture to one that is open to diversity and embrace progressive developments.

It's like people who have already gone to "farms" and brought new technology farming methods and equipment. they may keep an old tractor as a "antique', but they know they have to use the most modern and technologically advanced equipment and means.
Some are no longer "caging up pigs to the point they can barely move around' they open up the land space they use for growing and they find better means to be more humanely respectful of the animals they raise.

Nothing Stops Progress, because the People who try to, get old and die out, and that cycle won't stop either.

The white men who join these hate groups trying to cling to the vile and madness of racism they grew up lusting for, only make themselves pariah in a changing society... they diminish themselves.

White people who think the world evolves around them... make fools of themselves, thinking they can control and dictate over society.

Some of their own children will grow up and resent them for supporting nutcase like Green, and Republican Politicians who today create the madness. These young people will grow up, resenting and not wanting to be known as someone who had parents that backed this madness. We've aready seen it before, of the young who grew up not wanting to be known as someone who had racist parents during the era when segregation was wide spread.
I meet white people who were kids during "segregation era", who enjoy telling how they were not racist and how they respect people... because they don't want to be known as someone who embraced that inhumanity mentality.
Oh stop. The pitiful story here is just BS. Sure there are bad folks, white and black and every other color. Let's talk about crime in america, 51% committed by blacks, 51% of violent crime committed by blacks and they comprise 13% of the population. The left loves to ignore this problem. Who suffers? Everyone, but black communities suffer from this crime most and the left ignores it. Blame cops, blame whites, blame republicans. Blame everyone but those making the decisions to committ the crimes.
Racism is not the problem you claim. Are some people prejudiced? Sure. All colors have prejudiced folks iin their ranks.
More people don't care than do care about the color of skin or the social or economic status of people. You can't say that because then the left has no political agenda at all.

There is plenty reason to do so but they shouldn't because we need to stop the cycle and try to get back to normal, stable, government.
They shouldn't because if they succeed then Kamala will be President. That would not be a goo thing.

The left is at it again. Now the white guilt, white privelege, white supremacist claims don't seem to be getting it done so the left has gone to "destroying democrracy". Just more scare tactics and their base eats it up. Democracy to the left means baby killing abortions, committing crime without consequences, depending on the government to pay your expenses for living, telling children that boys are girls and girls are boys, promoting perverse behaviors as normal and approved ways of life. Being opposed to this type of lifestyle is killing democracy to the democrats if you don't proclaim your approval of such things.
You are living in the past.... you don't get to tell people to submit to your bigoted and biased concepts... get over yourself. This is not the 1950's.
Geez...

You sound like some old white man, who is pissed off because the world changes and you can't stop and stagnate it and you can't make society think of you as being the controller of society as if you think you are the center of the universe. Live the few years you have left and get out of other peoples lives.

Oh stop. The pitiful story here is just BS. Sure there are bad folks, white and black and every other color. Let's talk about crime in america, 51% committed by blacks, 51% of violent crime committed by blacks and they comprise 13% of the population. The left loves to ignore this problem. Who suffers? Everyone, but black communities suffer from this crime most and the left ignores it. Blame cops, blame whites, blame republicans. Blame everyone but those making the decisions to committ the crimes.
Racism is not the problem you claim. Are some people prejudiced? Sure. All colors have prejudiced folks iin their ranks.
More people don't care than do care about the color of skin or the social or economic status of people. You can't say that because then the left has no political agenda at all.
White crime often gets swept under the rug... and black crime get high cycled focused and that has been the history in America.

Even when it comes to drugs, but look at some of the tables for FBI stats, here's one from 2019 say that "white youth are arresed for drugs"... at a very high rate, and you can try to dispute anything you want about the FBI stats, but you can't make them go away and you can't make them not exist.

As to black crimes, NO ONE is disputing the black on black "killing each other".. its an atrocity of madness.

Continued from Post #359

I for one can't stand to see black people in some areas who litter up their communities... the same as I can't stand to see poor whites in some areas litter their communities.
I can't stand to go to stores that are patronized by poor blacks and poor whites... who litter up the business parking lots. I don't care much for how some people dress, but its not my job to tell them how to dress. I don't care to see anyone white or black, abuse any aspect or provision of public services, and for that matter, I don't care for people trying to circumvent traffic guidelines... but I know its not my job to deal with them, its a police matter. I've known every Police Chief in our city for the past x years, and I don't care for people "disrespecting the police, and I don't care for the police disrespecting people".

I would even support our community and other communities to have a 'safe community serve fee" instituted... where "Sub Stations" can be built and staffed in "Communities". I'm in support of "Cameras" in society, as well as along some streets in areas where crime is high. Maybe even having cameras in communities for the better safety within the community, not just for crime, but for child safety, for safety of people who want to take a stroll around the community, and put the same camera in city parks. It's public money that supports "parks', anyone going there to do anything, should not object to cameras for the safety of everyone.
I'm also for giving any senior citizens who has an income that is only based on social security being given an allotment of "Food Provisions with EBT" cards for food.

I'm for Federal and State Programs to "invest in building "Quality Life Style" senior housing communities fr those seniors who want to move into them. I'd rather that a Federal program did it, where it can be "rent controlled" rather than some "greedy corporations' doing it, and suck up every penny of the senior's income just to live there. I'd be in support of not allowing "any corporation" to own "Senior housing community". This will help prevent those corporations from rippingoff "Section 8" for decades... When its one time cost if the government builds those units, and HUD use the rents income to maintain and managed the upkeep of the facilities.

And these facilities should be available to any citizen who applies to live there when there is vacancy. If we run out of vacancies, we simiply build more units, we have so much land space that we can do this, until we won't be "stacking people on top of people".

If it were not for the history of Racism, we've already have programs for senior citizens that would do the same things I'm talking about, and it would not take every penny of the Senior Citizens income to live there.
Every year, the corporate owned Senior Housing Communities go up on the rent, the minute the Seniors get a COA from Social Security... That would not happen if these programs were managed by HUD.

Decades ago, there were many people who became "extremely wealthy" off of selling the Beans, Cheese, Milk and Peanut Butter to the poor. That stuff could have been grown, processed and provided by various means, one means is by "Prisoners" who owe a debt to society for their crimes within, upon and against the civic and civility of society and persons within society.
As well as there are options as to how we can do all these various things...

On what grounds?

I am.very disappointed in Biden (15 Dollar min wage, debt forgiveness, and much more)

He has shown himself to serve Corporate donors more than the average American...

So...No Fan...

But impeach? Only a lunatic would say yes imo
Did you not know that when you voted for him?

That's just the beginning you haven't seen anything yet, Harry Reid used the nuclear option and the Republicans paid the democrats a knock out punch in the Supreme Court
Delightfully hypocritically too.

Just like everything y’all love.

You have a self defeating argument.

Which is of course why the Democrats justified an impeachment hearing and impeachment based on assumed wrong doing, and denied the President the ability to mount a defense by controlling witnesses, and GOP participation.

It would be no different with a GOP lead house and Joe Biden. They could accuse him of anything they want, hold a one sided hearing and impeach him in the same way the Democrats did.

Because the Democrats, as always, play scorched earth with the Constitution and the rules of Congress and then act shocked when the GOP returns the favor.

By the way, I wouldn't even support the GOP if they decided to behave like the Democrats, but the ****ing Democrats, as always, lowered the bar.
There has been no impeachment where The Drumpf's participation under oath wouldn't have been welcomed. The same holds for the J6 Select Committee. It's him who refuses to defend his position, under oath.

I'm confused on just what the specific charge would be other than I don't like his policies and Tucker good me he did bad things when he wasn't President.

Before the internet, there was not the high volume of political madness that people 'spewed" to the degree these right wing conservative old ass white people spew. The bigotry and bias was in their conduct, but the words of ignorance that exist behind their bigotry and bias was not regurgitated to such a degree and they did not have public Diarrhea to the level that expose the expansive of their civics ignorance.
We always knew they had the racist ignorance. Now they think they can spew it like its their daddy's and grandadddie Jim Crow past of the 1920's. and their daddy's and grandadddie Jim Crow past of the 1950's and early 1960's.

They talk all this crap of anti homosexual and etc, when white people have been engaged in homosexual activities in high saturation for centuries and decades, and they lie about it in public, just as slave owners lied about the sexual acts they engaged upon slaves. Then tried to lie and deny it, when these same types turned around and enslaved the same babies their rapes produced.
The only people who fell for the public lying was other white people who were doing the same things whenever and where ever they could. Today in society white women in higher and higher numbers are now free to tell of the incest, the child molestations they endured, both in the homes, in the churches and women in colleges can not tell of the ways the bigoted white male mentality took them as being sex objects for his vain and lustful whims. Yet, these same types want to pretend they were some "Ozzie and Harriet". Their sons has been a mischevious as "Dennis The Menace' and some grew into adult men, being equallty as menacing.
Too many white people like to "pretend" this stuff just started happening. When fact is, the internet have given people a platform to tell what they did not have a platform to speak about it on in the past.

Today, there is still a bunch of older white women who are still afraid to talk about the sexual abuse she endured in her youth, because some live in communities where they will be looked down upon and wrongly judged if they spoke up and told the truth.
There have been Orphanages, full of little white kids, that did not "grow out of the ground', these kids were produced by white people. who got rid of them from their environment by any means they could, including dumping them in orphanages. Sending them away to boarding schools and any other means they could, and they have been having abortions since the technique was created.

Jan. 6th, 2020 proved to the world how much "some white people lie and deny' what everyone see's with their own eyes. These kind of white people have been trying to 'sanitize all the malice and vile" by every way they could. It's why the media was structured in a way "not to show it", but they will gladly show any type of results of violence they can get away with showing in the person who committed it was non white or the victim is non white.
Now, they want to do as they normally do, attack any other white person who "exposes it and tell the truth of what white men do"... the way they are attacking the white woman who testified at the hearing.

I've seen first hand the way white men lie, steal and cheat in the workplace, they steal ideas and then stand back acting proud as if they created the idea themselves. They've been doing that for centuries. they did only do it to blacks, they did it to poor whites as well.
  • Like the Auto Exec's who stole the idea of "intermittent windshield wipers" and then fought against the man when he tried to get the rights and compensation for the idea that was stolen from him.
  • We see it took damn near 100 yrs, for black people to get back land that was stolen from them in Manhattan Beach, by white people. There's countless acts of such stealing all throughout American history of white men stealing and staking claims upon things they did not create and taking credit for things they did not develop.
  • I created many ideas within the industry I worked for decades and white men stole the ideas and even became boastful about presenting it as if they created it. Then, did not have the ability to advance it to the next phase that was part of the original design creation.
Now, with the internet, cameras, and video and peoples ability to document things in ways they did not have access to long ago, there will be more exposures of many things that these type of white men have done, that they want to try and hide.

continued from Post #365

At some point, poor whites will get the courage to face truths of what was done to them, but some are too old, and will never get the courage to tell such truths, and some have been brainwashed with stockholm syndrome worship of wealthy and well to do white, they did not even have the ability to see or understand what was done to them.
Many white women are finding the courage to "tell what was done to them"... and some white men are telling of the sexual abuses they suffered under. People are coming forth now to speak about the "clergy abuse" and the more they look into it, the more they find out how systemic it has been. Before long women will start to speak about the abuse they endured in the Nun's care, which has long been a subject white society has tried to avoid. Once that gate of truth opens, there will be a great deal of exposures of what happened to come out.
We see so much of white women on a high frequency sexually engaging students, both boys and girls and its no longer just a focus on men who have engaged students.

Things white people have a long history of hideing can't stay hidden forever, and white people trying to ban books and other things, won't stop people from finding and telling he truth, and exposing the lies and the mis-information and misidrection their denialism and lies has tried to cover up.

Society tries to pretend to be blind and act unaware of the fact of the centuries of "Orphanages being full of kids" as if they did not realize white people produced all those kids who were orphaned. These people talking about anti-abortion, will likely result in a repeat of Orphanage being overwhelmed with unwated kids". And some of white society who promote anti-abortion will try and pretend those kids don't exist once they are dumped into orphanages.
  • I don't take a claim to get involved in "abortion issues", because I'm not a woman. I can say, that women fought for the right to make her own decisions, the same as women had to fight for the rights to vote, they had to fight for the rights to get the job of her choice. So, we know society has tried to dictate over and control women, like she was a white man's possession.
We can look at sports and every other field what white men tried for centuries and decades to keep non white men out of, and even claimed that non white people could not do, but time is showing that non white people can do all of the same things and in some cases do it better than many of the white men in those same areas have been able to do.

I remember when Tiger won his first Green Jacket, white men at work, were perturbed with high agitations, and the same has been seen by white people when Venus and Serena dominated in Tennis. We saw the same thing in the history when Jackie Robinson entered baseball, and it led to many other blacks entering and setting records that many of the white players still have not broken.

We watched the women depicted in the film "Hidden Figures", who were instrumental to "men getting launched into space and knowing how to bring them back to earth. Then there's Mark Dean, of IBM, whose team developed the system that make sit possible for a mouse and printers and other things to work with a computer, to the development of the first 1 ghz processors... most are things the history books would not teach... because they wanted to only hail white man as if he was the creator and inventor of all things.

Even when it comes to Philisophy white people like to pretend they come up with great philisophical ideas, when fact is it was created by people from Mesopotamia long ago while white people were still having their barbaric attacks upon each other throughout Ancient Europe.

In America it has been " right wing white people and the delusional types who talk about the fictions of small government who call themselves conservatives" who have created every bit of the political madness in this country and a segment continues to do so this very day. There has never been "small government" and there never will be "small government", not in America and not in any other country.
  • The more mankind learns the more mankind has to create means to regulate it, because without regulations some will engage savagery upon and against society without regulatory controls and laws.

History can't be hidden and its truths can't be changed...

Last edited:
There has been no impeachment where The Drumpf's participation under oath wouldn't have been welcomed. The same holds for the J6 Select Committee. It's him who refuses to defend his position, under oath.

Your response displays the same cluelessness I've come to expect from people defending the Democrats lopsided impeachments.

Subjecting to a hostile interrogation isn't the same as allowing a defense. Allowing a defense allows the President to appoint his own defense team, allows his defense to call its own witnesses as they see fit, and be granted equal time in presenting a case.

None of this was ever provided by in any of the impeachments. They were show trials.

You can stay asleep... !!! it only affects you.

The more intellegent and smarter people within society are being awakened and many are fully awake... so you can resent people being "Awaken" all you want... but it won't put the thinking peoples minds to sleep.

You choose to be obstinate against learning, and that's your own self created problem, and no one is going to have any sympathy for you for your choice. So later when you start whining again, about "you being left behind'... its your own fault.
Preach on to the converted, brother! That's the only people who will listen to you!

Don't forget requiring average Americans to pay higher gas prices to preserve "the liberal world order."(y)

I don't know why "Ignorant People" insist on coming to "Debate Forms" its as if they have an obsessive consumption to showcase their ignorance. It's like a sickness.

But the great book with many points of wisdom has already identified such types.

If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.​

A fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.

Proverbs 18:2
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
People would be smart to keep their kids away from "ignorant bigoted, racist and backwards thinking old conservative and right wing white men". Fact is, many do all they can to keep their kids away from such types within their families. Some grow up and get as far from these old conservative and right wing white people as they can, and they try to limit any time they go to visit them.
Some have walked away from inheritances because they want so little to do with these old conservative and right wing white people. Some wait till they die, and they go back and sell everything and some simply hire people who do estate sales, because they don't want to see or be around anything that reminds them of the madness they grew up around and within. (It happens everyday) Some will sell of any business that old conservative and right wing white people may hve left to them, because they want nothing to do with it.

I see areas all the time, where young people as soon as they get old enough to leave, whether its for schools or jobs, they do all they can get as far from these types as they can. Some even run away and would rather live and sleep on the streets than spend any more time in these environments around these type of people.
I find it interesting that you chose an assortment of proverbs that make absolutely no distinction about what separates foolishness from wisdom. :LOL:

Don't forget requiring average Americans to pay higher gas prices to preserve "the liberal world order."(y)
You seem not to have the capability to even know what is taking place. Republicanism's cultism has enslaved you.

I find it interesting that you chose an assortment of proverbs that make absolutely no distinction about what separates foolishness from wisdom. :LOL:
if you don't know... its on you... but we know you don't know... becasue Republicanism has led you into every form and manner of denialism.. that you choose to be fully hoodwinked into submission.
There's a process of "how to make a serf'... as well as "how to make a slave' and it seems you continue to fall victim to both.

if you don't know... its on you... but we know you don't know... becasue Republicanism has led you into every form and manner of denialism.. that you choose to be fully hoodwinked into submission.
There's a process of "how to make a serf'... as well as "how to make a slave' and it seems you continue to fall victim to both.

But do you have a proverb that explicates the difference between wisdom and foolishness, or not?

Back
Top Bottom