• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If the Republicans take back the house should they impeach Biden?

If the House goes Red should Republicans impeach Biden?

• Total voters
All the deals his son was doing in his name that benefited him as well and vice versa.
Supporting links, please!

https://www.mediaite.com › news › vicky-ward-calls-out-partisan-media-response-to-her-scoops-on-jared-kushner-and-hunter-biden

Vicky Ward On Investigating Jared Kushner and Hunter Biden

May 11, 2022 "Bestselling author and journalist Vicky Ward has spent years covering Jared Kushner.Mediaite spoke to Ward a few weeks after she published her first investigative report on Hunter Biden, and the ..."

https://vickyward.substack.com › p › exclusive-the-real-reason-jared-kushner

EXCLUSIVE: The *Real* Reason Jared Kushner was Given $2 Billion to ...

Apr 16, 2022 Apr 15. 59. 1. "On Monday, I wrote about the staggering sum of $2 billion entrusted by the Saudi investment fund PIF to Jared Kushner's new fund, Affinity Partners—reportedly at the behest of Saudi Crown Prince MBS over objections by a panel of financial advisers who highlighted Kushner's lack of track record..."

May 9, 2022
"Given that, in the last few weeks, I’ve written about ethics controversies around both Jared Kushner and Hunter Biden, I thought it was important to think about the differences and similarities between the two.

Kushner’s appearance of self-interest (his investment fund received $2 billion from PIF, the Saudi sovereign wealth fund, over the objections of PIF’s financial advisors) is far worse than Biden’s, because Kushner was actually an official in the Trump White House, guiding policy in the Gulf, and, so it appears, possibly benefitting financially from policy favorable to Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince MBS—possibly at significant cost to U.S. national security. (See both my previous reporting on this—Part One, Part Two, and Part Three—as well as my book, Kushner Inc.)

Hunter Biden, on the other hand, has (sensibly) been kept far away from his father’s White House, but, even so, his past efforts at influence-peddling his father’s vice-presidency bear shades of Billy Carter. And there are questions as to whether Joe Biden, as vice-president, was as careful as he should have been at keeping out of his son’s business dealings. The big question remains as to why close Putin ally Vladimir Yevtushenkov, with whom Hunter Biden reportedly met, is still not sanctioned. Had Joe Biden never met with some of Hunter’s foreign business partners, who knew Yevtushenkov, the question would not be so problematic..."

https://vickyward.substack.com › p › exclusive-oligarch-with-hunter-biden

Exclusive: Oligarch with Hunter Biden Connection Avoids ... - Substack

Apr 27, 2022 "The contact listed for Hunter Biden is someone named Dan Burrell, whose email address is listed as DBurrell@rosemontrealty.com. Burrell, 43—a high-profile entrepreneur and venture capitalist—is listed, comically erroneously, as Hunter Biden's secretary. Burrell, according to public records and two sources with firsthand knowledge, was in ..."

Last edited:

Many on the Right see Trump's impeachment as unfair persecution of an innocent man.

Given that they take back the House, should they impeach Biden for retribution?

Why not, lmfao Merica is already considered a banana republic … feed the monkeys

No. It wouldn’t get Biden removed or Harris promoted, but it would show the republicant congress critters to be petty and vindictive, while conferring victim status to Biden. The republicants will gain more politically from just letting Biden be Biden - never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
I completely agree, both with the petty and vindictive part and the never interrupt part.

LOL. do it!!!
So conservatives/libertarians install the first black woman in office. A democrats black woman. HAHAHAHA!

it's a 2 edged sword. so go right ahead.

I printed your own words in which you accused Trump of misdeeds, and no, your omission of the word “criminal” does not mitigate that partisan statement.
I see the stupidity of your post escapes you. You are falsely claiming the fact I never used the word criminal means that I clearly meant "criminal". What an idiotic position to take.

So will you admit the Trump campaign colluded with Russia in the 2016 election or not?

I see the stupidity of your post escapes you. You are falsely claiming the fact I never used the word criminal means that I clearly meant "criminal". What an idiotic position to take.

So will you admit the Trump campaign colluded with Russia in the 2016 election or not?

Nope, I said that even you didn’t use the word “criminal,” your entire argument was that Trump’s actions were criminal, and that therefore you never had any other connotation in mind. Or do I need to remind you of your contention that Trump broke the law by delaying the aid package?

Since you cannot even begin to entertain the possibility that Trump’s actions could have been benign with respect to the American people (though not to the corrupt DNC), your attempt to use collusion in the generalized sense is thoroughly dishonest (and totally expected).

Nope, I said that even you didn’t use the word “criminal,” your entire argument was that Trump’s actions were criminal
Which is false. Because my argument never revolved around the question of whether the collusive actions were criminal or not, only if they were collusive.

Stop with the strawman and answer the question. Did the Trump campaign collude with Russia during the 2016 election or not?

Which is false. Because my argument never revolved around the question of whether the collusive actions were criminal or not, only if they were collusive.

Stop with the strawman and answer the question. Did the Trump campaign collude with Russia during the 2016 election or not?

I asked my question first, and since you never supplied any evidence for your contention of Trump’s criminality, it’s hilarious to see you try to paint yourself as the dogged seeker of truth. Do it some more, it’s funnier each time you fall on your face.

Many on the Right see Trump's impeachment as unfair persecution of an innocent man.

I generally am not a vindictive person but I do like to see justice. Biden and his family should be investigated and it there was, is, influence peddling by the Bidens including Joe, then problably he should be. Of course the left made up an impeachment case agaiinst Trump with faked evidence so maybe that's all that needs to be done.

No. It wouldn’t get Biden removed or Harris promoted, but it would show the republicant congress critters to be petty and vindictive, while conferring victim status to Biden. The republicants will gain more politically from just letting Biden be Biden - never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
They already attempted a coup FFS.

No, you did not. I asked my question a LONG time ago. It's literally been the crux of our discussion. So quit dodging and deflecting and answer it.

Do you admit the Trump campaign colluded with Russia in the 2016 election?

Reading is really hard for you, huh? We had no interactions before I asked you for evidence. I’m sure you like to think your recitation of Dem talking points comprised an answer, but between the two of us, no other question on this thread predated the question I posed to you.

So here’s my repetitive and more substantive question; where’s the beef in your Trump beef?

Reading is really hard for you, huh? We had no interactions before I asked you for evidence. I’m sure you like to think your recitation of Dem talking points comprised an answer, but between the two of us, no other question on this thread predated the question I posed to you.

So here’s my repetitive and more substantive question; where’s the beef in your Trump beef?
I'll make you a deal. You answer my question and I'll answer, to best of my abilities, any and all questions you want answered. But you answer mine first, because it is vital to understanding everything else. And when you answer my question, please keep in mind you've already acknowledged that Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner met with Russian officials.

Did the Trump campaign collude with Russia in the 2016 election?

Get real people... THIS IS NOT A GAME !!!!!

Trump did not, he abused his position, and led seditious and subversive acts and insurrection actions, in attempt to usurp our Representative Democracy, and engaged such acts that are treasonous against the Constitution and American Governing Systems; that's why he got impeached...

The Segment of White People promoting this insidious madness, think its a game... They need to wake up and realize "they live in America" and their aim to try and screw it up with games... benefits no one, nor does it benefit this nation.

Get Your Heads Out Of Trump's Ass....

And also if THe republicans take over they very Well May end democracy

If they try to do that, they will destroy the value of the currency they "lust and worship".... but they don't have the critical thinking to understand that... all they care about is "white nationalist bias and bigotry".... fact is, their being ate up with "racism' has not paid one rent or mortgage payment and it won't earn them even a 3 day old doughnut.

I completely agree, both with the petty and vindictive part and the never interrupt part.
Impeachment of Biden would likely not make it in the Senate unless the Democrats see it as a way to get Biden out of the White House and move someone else in who may be more electable in 2024. Problem with that is impeachment would ruin their party for at least a decade.

We spent 20 yrs in Afghanistan, it is for sure America can wipe out if it has to all these Treasonouse Types. Let's just hope they don't force the nation to take such actions against these who want to destroy Democracy.

We don't spend $Billions a year trying to help other democracies around the world, to simply do nothing, to allow a segment of white bigots and racist and greed mad people who worship a man and money to bring down this system.

Fact is the people seeking refugee status in America has more respect for the governing principles that American Democracy has afford to human life.

Right Wing White People just was well get over their insidiousness to think that America will ever again allow them to do what they did Pre-1964 !!!
They just as well get busy trying to work and improve their own live and learn how to be civic and civil people with everyone and cut the bullshit.
There is no need to continue trying to be barbarians and savages against society and non white people, because the nation and people will never lay down and accept that.

The average white people dont go off into this barbaranism against non whites people. Those that follow the savage ignorance of Trumpism and Right Wing Republicanism only result to diminish their own lives.

We all work with some of these people, and they work just like we work... and everyone wants to take care of their family, and enjoy their life.

We live in a governed society, as does people all over the world, live in "governed societies" and governed societis have regulations and laws, policies and procedures both civic and civil. No one on earth lives in a "ungoverned society", not even in "Tribal communities" in remote parts of the world, they have a system of governing. Governing system develop the regulations which a society abides by and lives within.

No one is going to let Conservatives and Right Wing people "dictate over the rest of society" !!!!!! Conservatives and Right Winger always talking about Freedom but they have a delusion that they can "dictate to others what those freedoms are"... its not for them to do.

Banning books, trying to tell people who they can love and who they can sleep with is none of their business, and they will NEVER force women to ever again be compelled into being treated like a "possession by white men".
People will find and read books, no matter how much Conservatives and Right Wing people try to stop it.

Life is not some 1950's Censored TV and Movie Script on a TV and Movie Set, such imagery so many grew up trying to pretend that such programs were real life.
Soap Opera's is not real life, its a bunch of people fancy dressed, trying to bed down anyone they can, trying to swindle, bicker, blackmail, and engage in every kind of contention making madness and then sit around "sobbing" when they get caught up in their own deceptive games and did not get to screw over someone they way they wanted to.

People are not some "TV set of scripted fictional shows such as "Friends" and "Cheers" and "The Waltons" and "Happy Days" were nothing but "fictional TV scripts.

President's are not "Magical Genies" and people need to learn that fact. Stop Expecting a President to fix all the problems they created in their own lives.

• It was these same white people, who busted Union's and caused stagnated wages, It was these same white people who sit silent while wealthy white men exported industry out of America.
  • It was these same white people, who now sit around and say nothing about "corporate executives and their greed that is driving inflation.
  • It is these same white people, who make a mockery of our Representative Democracy.
  • It is these same white people, who don't know how to responsibly vote, or choose canididates who respect the Principles and Values laid out in The Preamble. (They choose people who have no idea, what the value meaning of the Preamble is and why its the first words of The Constitution.)
  • It's these same white people who sit on their asses and allowed the school systems to stop focusing on fully teaching "Civics Education", they blinded themselves to the fact the wealthy does not want them to be "Civics Educated" and the sad thing, is they willingly accepted that and continue to accept it.

I'll make you a deal. You answer my question and I'll answer, to best of my abilities, any and all questions you want answered. But you answer mine first, because it is vital to understanding everything else. And when you answer my question, please keep in mind you've already acknowledged that Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner met with Russian officials.

Did the Trump campaign collude with Russia in the 2016 election?

The question is meaningless because you have loaded the word “collusion” with criminal intent, even as did the liberal media.

So you actually have my answer, the only answer a sane person could give to such partisan Mad Lib manipulation. But by all means keep asking the question. You never gave me even an implied answer to my question, so you’re entitled to nothing. No matter which explicit answer I gave, I’m sure you would turn it into an excuse to claim that you won the argument. I’m happy to keep frustrating you from reaching that goal, which contrary to your earlier posts has nothing to do with reasoned discourse.

No, simply for the fact that impeachment trials are always political clown shows.

Our government looks like clowns working in an insane asylum because of all the political stunts they pull. Let's not add to it.

We spent 20 yrs in Afghanistan, it is for sure America can wipe out if it has to all these Treasonouse Types. Let's just hope they don't force the nation to take such actions against these who want to destroy Democracy.

We don't spend $Billions a year trying to help other democracies around the world, to simply do nothing, to allow a segment of white bigots and racist and greed mad people who worship a man and money to bring down this system.

Fact is the people seeking refugee status in America has more respect for the governing principles that American Democracy has afford to human life.

Right Wing White People just was well get over their insidiousness to think that America will ever again allow them to do what they did Pre-1964 !!!
They just as well get busy trying to work and improve their own live and learn how to be civic and civil people with everyone and cut the bullshit.
There is no need to continue trying to be barbarians and savages against society and non white people, because the nation and people will never lay down and accept that.

The average white people dont go off into this barbaranism against non whites people. Those that follow the savage ignorance of Trumpism and Right Wing Republicanism only result to diminish their own lives.

We all work with some of these people, and they work just like we work... and everyone wants to take care of their family, and enjoy their life.

We live in a governed society, as does people all over the world, live in "governed societies" and governed societis have regulations and laws, policies and procedures both civic and civil. No one on earth lives in a "ungoverned society", not even in "Tribal communities" in remote parts of the world, they have a system of governing. Governing system develop the regulations which a society abides by and lives within.

No one is going to let Conservatives and Right Wing people "dictate over the rest of society" !!!!!! Conservatives and Right Winger always talking about Freedom but they have a delusion that they can "dictate to others what those freedoms are"... its not for them to do.

Banning books, trying to tell people who they can love and who they can sleep with is none of their business, and they will NEVER force women to ever again be compelled into being treated like a "possession by white men".
People will find and read books, no matter how much Conservatives and Right Wing people try to stop it.

Life is not some 1950's Censored TV and Movie Script on a TV and Movie Set, such imagery so many grew up trying to pretend that such programs were real life.
Soap Opera's is not real life, its a bunch of people fancy dressed, trying to bed down anyone they can, trying to swindle, bicker, blackmail, and engage in every kind of contention making madness and then sit around "sobbing" when they get caught up in their own deceptive games and did not get to screw over someone they way they wanted to.

People are not some "TV set of scripted fictional shows such as "Friends" and "Cheers" and "The Waltons" and "Happy Days" were nothing but "fictional TV scripts.

President's are not "Magical Genies" and people need to learn that fact. Stop Expecting a President to fix all the problems they created in their own lives.

• It was these same white people, who busted Union's and caused stagnated wages, It was these same white people who sit silent while wealthy white men exported industry out of America.
  • It was these same white people, who now sit around and say nothing about "corporate executives and their greed that is driving inflation.
  • It is these same white people, who make a mockery of our Representative Democracy.
  • It is these same white people, who don't know how to responsibly vote, or choose canididates who respect the Principles and Values laid out in The Preamble. (They choose people who have no idea, what the value meaning of the Preamble is and why its the first words of The Constitution.)
  • It's these same white people who sit on their asses and allowed the school systems to stop focusing on fully teaching "Civics Education", they blinded themselves to the fact the wealthy does not want them to be "Civics Educated" and the sad thing, is they willingly accepted that and continue to accept it.

🥱🥱🥱🥱

Continued from Post#346

What's really and insidious things, is Conservatives and Right Wingers don't want the government to put controls on Executives to STOP the greed games, but then they turn around and expect the President to do something to curb these Executives and their Greed Gouging.

Well, no one can have it both ways. It's Congress Job to create legislation and to address these greed programming, and once they craft the regulation and the regulation become law, then it is up to the Judicial System to then enforce those laws when Corporations engage in malicious society affecting greed.

No one in any business have "seperate pricing for Conservatives and Right Wingers and a Different pricing for Liberal and Democrats. "Everyone Get's Ripped Off" by the Greed of A Few from the ranks of the wealthy.

We live in a society where the "Internet" has become a standard in life not only in America, but Around The World, YET, we allow American business to exaggerated the cost and created greed based pricing. Sadly, Conservatives and Right Winger are so busy playing power game to protect the wealthy, until they blind themselves to the fact it is the wealthy industrialist and business people who are causing the inflation and shortages.

People are Working, the problem is, Corporations and Industries want to work with "skeleton crew" so they can rip off the people with excessive profits, rather than hire the people necessary to increase production to meet demand, which puts more people to work, and improves peoples ability to earn. When people earn, they spread that money around the nation. Instead we sit back as a society and let "Executives" become Multi-Millionaires making double and triple digit $Millions and we blind ourselves to continue to say nothing and allow it.

Young people see it, they know it and they are doing what they can about it. They will create more "Unions", because they understand its "collective voice' that will change the greed madness of Corporate Executives. Union's do more than people understand, they are not only representative of workers, they are "The Watchers over corporate greed and mismanagement. They expose it and they address it, and they protect workers to ensure that companies don't abuse workers by understaffing and trying to force people to do the work of 3-4 people, when factors indicate that 3-4 people is needed to do the work that is necessary.
Union also look out for the "health of workers", so when they get 45-55 or so years old their bodes are not broken down and they have no medical means or other means to care for themselves. It is good policy to have "Workers Compensation" to help people when they are "hurt on the job". It is good policy for workers to have companies contribute into a Pension Plan, for the years of labor they contributed to the performance and success of those companies. Company Contribution and company Sponsored Pension should not only be for Management and Executives.

Conservatives and Right Wingers, should awaken and stop being misled by Corporate Money, that pays to feed them misinformation and then pay to get politicians back and support their abuse of the workers.

It's time to cut the crap and start thinking!!! and get over the racist ignorance, the gender bias and the homosexual discrimination and focus on what really matters, which is that "Every Person" is treated fairly, compensated for their work, and have voice within a collective backing of Unionised workers who are united to not only protect themselves, but the to provide the labor that helps stabilize corporations. It is also important they earn a living wage, so that "money circulates" that enable people to buy what corporations produce. That's how the cycle works where prosperity is improved.

When it comes to Social Security, remove the income cap, and as long as people work and earn they contribute into social security.

Social Security is not just about "money" its about Security within and for the Social Society of Retired Workers and Those who become permanently disabled to still have security within our Social Society.

This is why its necessary for people to "Be A Life Long Learner'... to learn to engage critical thinking, as a commonality, to understand how everything works together to make a better society and a better society makes a better nation.

Back
Top Bottom