• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If the Republicans take back the house should they impeach Biden?

If the House goes Red should Republicans impeach Biden?

• Total voters

Winston

Give me convenience or give me death
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

As part of a discussion on extremist right-wing candidates -- many of whom believe the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Donald Trump -- running for House seats, Toobin claimed they will be more interested in making headlines than making policy.

Many on the Right see Trump's impeachment as unfair persecution of an innocent man.

Given that they take back the House, should they impeach Biden for retribution?

Yup impeach Biden three times

Oh, they will keep doing it until he either gets convicted or dies, just not being reelected will not suffice to soothe their vengeful desire.
That's just the beginning you haven't seen anything yet, Harry Reid used the nuclear option and the Republicans paid the democrats a knock out punch in the Supreme Court

Many on the Right see Trump's impeachment as unfair persecution of an innocent man.

Well any and all presidents should be impeached if there's reason too . .
that being said I don't know any factual and current reasons to do so to Biden currently

On what charges?

I mean, we were assured by the Democrat faithful throughout the Trump administration that impeachment was political and didn't need to be connected to a criminal act, which they used to justify the lopsided rules they formulated for Trump impeachments... so basically, by Democrats own arguments, yes, he should be impeached, and no the Democrats should be denied witnesses, and left out of key meetings and hearings.

I'm pretty sure it's not a question of would they.

That's just the beginning you haven't seen anything yet, Harry Reid used the nuclear option and the Republicans paid the democrats a knock out punch in the Supreme Court
Oh I know there will be no end to the mindless and politically party selfish evil and nasty times the Republicans will try to unleash upon anyone who doesn't and hasn't paid obeisance to their orange shit gibbon leader and the MAGAT mentality.

An R-shitstorm is coming!

There is plenty reason to do so but they shouldn't because we need to stop the cycle and try to get back to normal, stable, government.

Think they will end the house filibuster? LMAO... ;)

On what charges?
On the mere fact he exists, to start with, then they will just build on that with every little thing they can.

They won't just toss in the kitchen sink on top of their TRUMPED up charges, they'll rip the plumbing from the walls to go with it.

There is plenty reason to do so but they shouldn't because we need to stop the cycle and try to get back to normal, stable, government.
No there isn't.

Not one sane or rational or legal reason for it.

But that won't matter to them.

Revenge will make them manufacture some reason.

The cycle won't stop.

But I agree, it needs to stop.

For the record I totally opposed all of the impeachments.

The only President deserving of an impeachment and trial was Nixon.

But that didn't happen.

That may well happen. That would be immoral and further help to end democracy.

Love Trump or hate him,, you know he is,, was dirty, like nothing this coutry has ever seen before.

Sure there is, on two grounds:

1. Mental incompetence.
2. Corrupt financial dealings.
Nope.

There is no real indications of either of those, except maybe in the febrile minds of R-wingers who are desirous of revenge.

Oh I know there will be no end to the mindless and politically party selfish evil and nasty times the Republicans will try to unleash upon anyone who doesn't and hasn't paid obeisance to their orange shit gibbon leader and the MAGAT mentality.

An R-shitstorm is coming!
And who started it?

The Bork or Clarence Thomas hearings or the Ruth hearings?

And who started it?

The Bork or Clarence Thomas hearings or the Ruth hearings?
It started with the White Water anti Clinton witch hunting in my lifetime.

I was still a fat dumb and happy Republican back then but even I could see then that the obsession my Party was displaying with the get the Clinton's mindset was irrational and would lead to nothing good.

I was not wrong and here we are watching at the pendulum is swinging back.

I fully opposed the actions of impeaching Trump, once again I saw my Party at the time, that it was overstepping and not doing the right thing.

If they bring a strong case I certainly wouldn't oppose it, but no President should ever be impeached solely for retribution. That's not at all what happened with Trump, but the alt right with their alt facts seem to think it's all a game.

Sure. I mean, what else do they have to do?
They certainly won’t be doing anything about issues they’re demanding Biden do something about like immigration or inflation.

Back
Top Bottom