• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If the governor of your state called up the militia would you show up?

If the governor of your state called up the militia would you show up?

• Yes, of course

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Hell no

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
"We" being gun owners...with a myriad of calibers, gun types - there is a reason why the US military supplies the guns now.
which is why owning an AR 15 is a smart move-if the shit hits the fan, military supplies (ammo, many parts and magazines) are compatible with America's most popular civilian rifle.

which is why owning an AR 15 is a smart move-if the shit hits the fan, military supplies (ammo, many parts and magazines) are compatible with America's most popular civilian rifle.

Always handy come the Zombie Apocalypse

Samurai swords look useful too.

Always handy come the Zombie Apocalypse

Samurai swords look useful too.
I have two=-really good ones. Google Howard Clark and Mike Bell (DragonFly Forge)

I have two=-really good ones. Google Howard Clark and Mike Bell (DragonFly Forge)

Very nice but I'm sure they're not cheap

I subscribe to a YouTube channel:

scholagladiatoria

The guy waffles on a bit but is very knowledgeable and has a great collection of antique knives and swords (including antique Katanas)
He has a theory that the Bowie knife was designed primarily for stabbing, not cutting

Do you have a Colt Python by any chance ?
Rick in the Walking Dead (filmed here in Georgia) has made them quite popular.

I believe the knife was made for stabbing and thrusting.

Very nice but I'm sure they're not cheap

I subscribe to a YouTube channel:

scholagladiatoria

The guy waffles on a bit but is very knowledgeable and has a great collection of antique knives and swords (including antique Katanas)
He has a theory that the Bowie knife was designed primarily for stabbing, not cutting

Do you have a Colt Python by any chance ?
Rick in the Walking Dead (filmed here in Georgia) has made them quite popular.
NO for several reasons.

I only own revolvers for competitive purposes. Colt actions are inferior to Smith and Wessons for competitive shooting

Colts are over priced for what you get. The python is not heavy enough for constantly running hot rounds through it and for PPC (a now almost dead shooting event) its trigger action was not conducive to winning.

NO for several reasons.

I only own revolvers for competitive purposes. Colt actions are inferior to Smith and Wessons for competitive shooting

Colts are over priced for what you get. The python is not heavy enough for constantly running hot rounds through it and for PPC (a now almost dead shooting event) its trigger action was not conducive to winning.

But it's a "movie gun" (OK a TV series)

Just like S&W model 29 got a massive boost from the Dirty Harry franchise, so The Walking Dead has boosted the Colt Python's sales.

Back
Top Bottom