• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If the Earth is flat, what’s on the other side?

TOHWS

Reaction score
Flat Earth folks crack me up. They never say what’s on the other side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything cats knocked off the flat earth.

It's a miracle each time someone ties their shoes for them. There's a reason the average IQ in the states is 98, and it sure as hell isn't that 98 is good.

All my ****ing lost socks.

Why, China of course...:2razz:

I figure Flat Earthers are mostly having fun with us.

If the Earth is flat, what’s on the other side?

A big stamp that says "Made in China"

It's flat, why would there be another side?

Four elephants standing on a turtle obviously. The real question is, is the turtle male or female.

4f63649239a893c76ac88f0328d886b0.jpg

A'Tuin be praised.

I'm not a flat-earther BUT I imagine that on the other side would/will become Trumps America

Actually I've thought about that. When you are driving alone for hours on end, you ponder even the weird subjects.

So first I have to note what some flat earthers feel about gravity. They think that it doesn't exist and we have the same effect because of an effective "up" movement.of the earth disc. However, there is nothing about gravity, i.e. the attraction of mass to mass, that truly precludes a flat Earth. Well at least as far as my non scientific mind has knowledge of. As long as the mass is more or less evenly distributed, it should be fairly constant across the disc.

Now here is where I came up with the wild idea. This would also mean that gravity is pulling towards the disc from the "underside". If so, there could be a whole other world and ecosystem down there. The disc could be laying between two suns. Now it would take a more knowledgeable person to do the math and see if it is feasible. After all it wasn't until someone actually ran the numbers that we were able to discover that a central earth was not what we were observing.

Now please keep in mind that I am not a flat earthers, and that there is plenty of other evidence to discredit the overall theory. This is just what I came up with when just tackling one aspect of the flat Earth.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

The earth is flat but it is infinitely thick. It keeps growing downward. The rest of what you know about the universe is all bull**** as well.

The earth is flat but it is infinitely thick. It keeps growing downward. The rest of what you know about the universe is all bull**** as well.
So what's on the other side of the ice wall that is claimed to be the "south pole"?

Actually that sounds like we're a giant variation of Minecraft.

Back
Top Bottom