• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IF The Biden Campaign Purposely Asked Anonymous Source To Lie, Would That Be Criminal?

IF Biden Campaign Asked Anonymous Source To Lie, Would That Be Criminal?

• Yes, asking an anonymous source to lie is criminal.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, asking an anonymous source to lie is simply part of legitimate politics.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

ReubenSherr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
We now have yet another confirmed, named, credentialed source confirming that the Atlantic story, being touted by Biden in live appearances, is FALSE. Bringing the total now to four confirmed sources verifying that the thesis of the Atlantic story is false.

Trump thanks John Kelly aide who denied hearing president call fallen Marines losers | Fox News

Simple question.

IF the Biden Campaign purposely asked an anonymous source to lie to the Atlantic, a week before military ballots went out, would this be a criminal offense?

The choices are yes or no. ;)

We now have yet another confirmed, named, credentialed source confirming that the Atlantic story, being touted by Biden in live appearances, is FALSE. Bringing the total now to four confirmed sources verifying that the thesis of the Atlantic story is false.

Trump thanks John Kelly aide who denied hearing president call fallen Marines losers | Fox News

Simple question.

IF the Biden Campaign purposely asked an anonymous source to lie to the Atlantic, a week before military ballots went out, would this be a criminal offense?

No, what they have is YOU lying. The sources said they didn't hear it, not that it DIDN'T HAPPEN. This is where YOU are lying. Sad, but then what do we expect from desperate Trump supporters that are watching their racist hero go down in flames.

I celebrate Trump supporters passing away. Just this week I had a Trump supporter pass away on my block where I live. The good news is I get to ACTUALLY dance on their grave. :lamo

No, what they have is YOU lying. The sources said they didn't hear it, not that it DIDN'T HAPPEN. This is where YOU are lying. Sad, but then what do we expect from desperate Trump supporters that are watching their racist hero go down in flames.

I celebrate Trump supporters passing away. Just this week I had a Trump supporter pass away on my block where I live. The good news is I get to ACTUALLY dance on their grave. :lamo

What’s the matter?

The choices are yes or no. The poll says “IF”

Are you not able to answer a simple question?

Four confirmed, named sources have verified the thesis of the Atlantic story is false. Not that they didn’t hear it, but that it was false.

Simple question.

The answer is no.

There's a really easy way to determine whether some fantasy you have is a "criminal offense" or not - just read the criminal statutes.

If nothing applies, then it's not a crime.

The answer is no.

There's a really easy way to determine whether some fantasy you have is a "criminal offense" or not - just read the criminal statutes.

If nothing applies, then it's not a crime.

Interesting response.

BTW two posters verified on this message board that the Biden Campaign DID hold this, purposely, until a week before ballots went out. And one poster implied that putting out false info was simply part of electioneering.

Kind of like having an anonymous source, eh?

Last edited:

Simple question.

Anybody neutral or just sycophants?

What’s the matter?

The choices are yes or no. The poll says “IF”

Are you not able to answer a simple question?

Four confirmed, named sources have verified the thesis of the Atlantic story is false. Not that they didn’t hear it, but that it was false.

Your poll questions are essentially "Have you stopped beating your wife? Yes or No". So it's a false ass poll with weak ass choices. So if you don't like my comments, TOUGH ****.

If ReubenSherr was convicted of murdering hundreds of children, would you support the death penalty being invoked?

Poll at eleven.

Simple question.

This is a fantasy “what if” question not connected to anything that happened in reality, thinly veiled in light of the Atlantic article that charged that Trump denigrate fallen troops. The Biden campaign had nothing to do with it.

What if the Russians are interfering with the next election on Trump’s behalf and Trump is encouraging it. Is that a crime?

Your poll questions are essentially "Have you stopped beating your wife? Yes or No". So it's a false ass poll with weak ass choices. So if you don't like my comments, TOUGH ****.

So would you agree that putting out polls like this, which assume something is true, but begin with the word “IF,” might mislead people reading the board?

So would you agree that putting out polls like this, which assume something is true, but begin with the word “IF,” might mislead people reading the board?

What if birds flew out of my butt?

What if Trump supporters told the truth, what would you do? You know "IF" .

The sources said they didn't hear it, not that it DIDN'T HAPPEN.

So did it happen?

Go ahead, and prove a negative please.

What if birds flew out of my butt?

I had the same reaction to the poll “IF Trump disparaged soldiers, would you still vote for him?”

But somehow this is not getting through to liberals.

Simple question.

Since you added qualifiers, I won't respond to your poll.

But my answer is "no"...it's not criminal, it's business as usual for the lying Democrats.

So did it happen?

Go ahead, and prove a negative please.

I don't need to prove a negative, the sources cited it DID happen. That's much better.

I don't need to prove a negative, the sources cited it DID happen. That's much better.

One anonymous source cited it did happen. Yet said nothing for two years. Including during the Impeachment proceedings.

Four named, credentialed sources cited it did not happen.

Hmmm...I wonder what might be going on here...

One anonymous source cited it did happen. Yet said nothing for two years. Including during the Impeachment proceedings.

Four named, credentialed sources cited it did not happen.

Hmmm...I wonder what might be going on here...

It wasn't ONE source cited so now again you are LYING. It's sad you resort to this but you are a Trump supporter so it's all you have is LYING. Looks like another Reuben Bit the dust. :lamo

Those who say it DID happen shouldn't mind giving their names then...If they don't, then the claim remains false.

If ReubenSherr was convicted of murdering hundreds of children, would you support the death penalty being invoked?

Poll at eleven.

Regardless of how many children ReubenSherr may have killed, I do not support the death penalty. Just because child killers have waived any right to live, does not bestow or confer on anyone or or any institution a corresponding right to do any killing.

morally wrong, yes...criminal now. I didn't answer your poll because of the wording and I don't agree with either....

Those who say it DID happen shouldn't mind giving their names then...If they don't, then the claim remains false.

Tell you what, you get Trump to prove his claims first, otherwise, Trump supporters can **** OFF AND DIE.

Poll at eleven.

Lol you still don’t get it.

One anonymous source called in to the Atlantic.

We might as well accuse The Doctor Was In of online espionage, on behalf of the Chinese Communist Party.

That poll might be out around 11:30.

Back
Top Bottom