• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If the 2nd Amendment goes away....

Do guns become illegal to own if the 2nd is abolished?

• Total voters
You mean like the right to a free and appropriate public education? The right to an attorney? Like that?

They aren't rights. Not really. Especially not the first one. because it's impossible to have a "free" education. Someone is paying for it. And how is that working in Arizona right now? Are they getting their "rightful" education? NOpe because humans have to provide it and at this moment the humans say no to teaching kids.
Right to an attorney...If one isn't available (unlikely I understand) you literally CAN'T have one. How can this be a right. "One will be provided" is attorneys being forced to agree to being conscripted as part of their license to practice law.

Those are not rights though. Rights have to be provided by only YOU. Medical care is a really a privilege.

Well you certainly have an opinion. You may think a cow is a Cadillac too if you like

They aren't rights. Not really. Especially not the first one. because it's impossible to have a "free" education. Someone is paying for it. And how is that working in Arizona right now? Are they getting their "rightful" education? NOpe because humans have to provide it and at this moment the humans say no to teaching kids.
Right to an attorney...If one isn't available (unlikely I understand) you literally CAN'T have one. How can this be a right. "One will be provided" is attorneys being forced to agree to being conscripted as part of their license to practice law.

An interesting opinion. But in practice in this country there is not an inch of ground where these are not rights

Take it up with SCOTUS. FAPE and EMTLA are well established rights. But you are entitled to your own opinion

as i say you know very little , the laws state a person cannot be denied services like schools becuase its via tax money, which people pay thru income tax or commerce tax.

medical no one can be denied service if its it life or death

as i say you know very little , the laws state a person cannot be denied services like schools becuase its via tax money, which people pay thru income tax or commerce tax.

medical no one can be denied service if its it life or death

This is hilarious. There is always a reason. I am laughing out loud

as i say you dont know the law do you.

Rights can't create a burden....unless it comes from taxes, or the state charges you with a crime or it is life and death. Do I have it now? LOL

Rights can't create a burden....unless it comes from taxes, or the state charges you with a crime or it is life and death. Do I have it now? LOL

Rights are legal, social, or ethical principles of freedom or entitlement; that is, rights are the fundamental normative rules about what is allowed of people or owed to people, according to some legal system, social convention, or ethical theory.

state and local taxes, whether they are direct or indirect taxes are used for services.

a hospital can deny you service if your injury is not life or death

state and local taxes, whether they are direct or indirect taxes are used for services.

a hospital can deny you service if your injury is not life or death

Stop talking to this guy. He or she clearly has their head up their ass.

a hospital can deny you service if you injury is not life or death

Where are all these exceptions written down? LOL

Did you know EMTLA did not always exist and a hospital used to be able to deny you emergency service if you could not pay?

Where are all these exceptions written down? LOL

Did you know EMTLA did not always exist and a hospital used to be able to deny you emergency service if you could not pay?

look at your own word emergency service....

a hospital can deny you service it your problem is not a life or death situation.

look at your own word emergency service....

a hospital can deny you service it you problem is not a life or death situation.

They used to be able to deny you ANY service if you could not pay. You must be young. I remember those days

Back
Top Bottom