• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Thanos was Real, Would He Kill or Spare You?

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
y6mOm1J.jpg

Click and find out.

Did Thanos Kill You?

I think it's a 50-50 shot either way.

When I clicked on the site it said I was spared. lol.

I killed Thanos.

"You were spared by Thanos."

That has got to be one of the most ridiculous motivation plot for a villain ever in just a big picture movie...

Kill half the population of living things to prevent global warming and resource gobbling....

just wait another 100 years.... the populations will be quadrupled... nothing is solved. Unless he plans on doing these purges for the cosmos every 75 years(And it depends on the fertility of the races.... there could be an alien race that breeds like rabbits and this kind of purge actually helps kill off their competition)

stupid...

That has got to be one of the most ridiculous motivation plot for a villain ever in just a big picture movie...

Kill half the population of living things to prevent global warming and resource gobbling....

just wait another 100 years.... the populations will be quadrupled... nothing is solved. Unless he plans on doing these purges for the cosmos every 75 years(And it depends on the fertility of the races.... there could be an alien race that breeds like rabbits and this kind of purge actually helps kill off their competition)

stupid...

It gets even worse, as we are finding as populations become more affluent they tend to reduce the growth rate. If fact they can go into a negative growth rate as demonstrated by Japan, Russia, many parts of Europe and even the US. Then only factor increasing the populations is immigration from poorer countries. So if Thanos really wanted to prevent such over population he should have just made everyone well off and the population would not only cease to grow it would shrink. The first world can not even breed its own replacement numbers right now. And people worry about the population.

Left with a POS and mycroft though? Was I really spared? :2razz:

Left with a POS and mycroft though? Was I really spared? :2razz:

:lamo

Im sure the three of us could defeat him if we work together, right? ;)

y6mOm1J.jpg

Click and find out.

Did Thanos Kill You?

I think it's a 50-50 shot either way.

When I clicked on the site it said I was spared. lol.

****ing Christ... I was spared. Now I live in a world with PoS and less people to buffer me from him.

Back
Top Bottom