• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If she's not saying no, not resisting, not in any sign of distress it's not rape

Do not get me wrong. I'm all for primal sex. But consented to primal sex. A lack of saying no or making resistance is not consent. Those actions, or lack thereof, could be due to fear, for safety or life. As to signs of distress, the person who is the attacker might not be recognizing such signs, especially if they don't care.

Something tells me the OP writer has difficulty understanding the difference between primal play and rape.

Their resemblance is at best very superficial.

Relationships aren't happy these days. Women cheat and look for more excitement. I think men need to be more assertive.
The prevailing data finds that men cheat more than women, the idea that men are the only or even the majority of cheating victims is a myth perpetrated by fragile incels and "men's rights" morons.

NOTE: I mean consious and awake, you get it

I think it's what most women long for. A Strong powerful man to take charge and excitement that can go anywhere. I think society should be more embraceful of this primal sex.
Are you an incel?

I don't care what you think I would do and I'm not interested in your definition of prostitution. I'm just trying to figure out your point.

I'm not making a claim. I'm just questioning where the line between prostitution and rape actually is.

I'm sure it depends on each situation. When prostitution is the only option to avoid hunger or homelessness, I see it as very little different to rape. "Do this, or else". But even when the choice is not that dire, and it's a choice between ordinary getting-by poverty, and the movie star lifestyle (which isn't just about money, it's about fame which can't be bought), then it also look a lot like rape.

Why the distinction matters, is that the movie stars behind the "me too" movement defined what they had to reckon with as a kind of rape, and that maybe isn't so honest if they had prospects whether they slept with the producer or not. And defining themselves as prostitutes did not appeal to them, though arguably it's more accurate.

If she say no it's no. If she consents then they're consenting adults.

If she says no it's rape. If she says yes, that's on her.

And yet, not getting the role is a bad thing, which producers apparently threatened starlets with. Is it only rape when the bad consequence of saying no is illegal?

Consider another case where a woman is hopelessly in debt (financial debt) and is offered nothing more than the relief of that debt. She doesn't actually gain anything by saying Yes, so it's not prostitution. But I think it is rape, despite the consequences of saying No being entirely legal.

If she's already in poverty no one is obligated to help her out of poverty so it's not a threat. It's an offer she can take or leave. As long as she's free to say no, it's all good.

Let's be clear that you're OK with prostitution. It should be legal, for prostitutes and their clients, correct?

Look, Winston Churchill was sitting next to an annoying woman at a dinner. He says, Lady Smyth, would you have sex with me for million pounds? She says, Well, Mr. Churchill, for a million pounds I think we can get together. He says, Lady Smyth, how about for 20 pounds? She says 20 pounds? What do you think I am? He says, We've established that. Now we're just ngotiating price.

Churchill was a prick, so I'm not surprised by your story at all.

Without affirmative consent, it's rape.

Strong powerful man on the way to the big house.
Hmmm no that’s not true. At least not yet. I’m sure in a few years the left will actually start pushing “affirmative consent” into law. Which is really just a way to trip up men into criminal charges when women who do consent to sex regret it later.

Consent doesn’t need to “affirmative” qualifier you can communicate consent with actions.

Is that a bad thing? I find it interesting this is now an insult

I can't say whether being a virgin is an insult. But it certainly disqualifies a man from having opinions about "what women want."

And the other way around I guess, though women/girls have the option of just lying there, and no shortage of partners who don't want anything more from them. So I guess a female virgin can have an opinion about what some men want.

Is that a bad thing? I find it interesting this is now an insult
Not a bad thing.....unless you're (generalized not you personally) whining about it. And then the whinner is the one making it a bad thing. And then we make fun of them because they are the ones turning it into a bad thing.

Hmmm no that’s not true. At least not yet. I’m sure in a few years the left will actually start pushing “affirmative consent” into law. Which is really just a way to trip up men into criminal charges when women who do consent to sex regret it later.

Consent doesn’t need to “affirmative” qualifier you can communicate consent with actions.
Well, good luck.

I wouldn't rely on that in Arizona or on federal land.

Well, good luck.

I wouldn't rely on that in Arizona or on federal land.
Are you one of these people who asks for consent for every step from kissing to touching a nipple to rubbing a buttock to “just the tip”?

Do you ask for permission of each step verbally, or do you have a notary watching you to attest to every action in writing?

Are you one of these people who asks for consent for every step from kissing to touching a nipple to rubbing a buttock to “just the tip”?

Do you ask for permission of each step verbally, or do you have a notary watching you to attest to every action in writing?
Are you one of those people who rapes women? You will note that this is a question, exactly in the same format as your question.

Are you one of those people who rapes women? You will note that this is a question, exactly in the same format as your question.
And it’s dumb because it makes no argument. You’re claiming not getting “affirmative consent” is rape. Which you are not defining but the common definition of affirmative consent by wacky left activists is not needed for consent. If a woman willingly gets into bed with you and takes off her clothes and you start kissing and then fondling then penetrating and she never objects to this consent was communicated.

You’re never going to get to the penetration if you ask “may I” for every step leading up to this. That turns women off.

And it’s dumb because it makes no argument. You’re claiming not getting “affirmative consent” is rape. Which you are not defining but the common definition of affirmative consent by wacky left activists is not needed for consent. If a woman willingly gets into bed with you and takes off her clothes and you start kissing and then fondling then penetrating and she never objects to this consent was communicated.

You’re never going to get to the penetration if you ask “may I” for every step leading up to this. That turns women off.

Really? Cause I've used affirmative consent, and one woman I had sex with that way later told me how hot it was.

There's an art to it.

You are the very last person on Earth that I would view as a reliable source on what turns women on or off.

You are the very last person on Earth that I would view as a reliable source on what turns women on or off.
Well I managed to get married so I’m not too bad with ladies

I think it's what most women long for. A Strong powerful man to take charge and excitement that can go anywhere. I think society should be more embraceful of this primal sex.
If you think that keep it to yourself. Women have a say, and saying it is essential.

If you had ever been with a woman, you would know that to be antiquated bullshit
And it’s spelled conscious, not consious
Embraceful is not a word
Buy a dictionary and learn to respect women
And stop posting such stupid shit

Well I managed to get married so I’m not too bad with ladies

Odd that you think that. Personally I run a mile from the marrying type of "lady".

Was it during a time when a woman wasn’t allowed to open a bank account without her husband’s permission?
What does that have to do with anything?

Back
Top Bottom