• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If she's not saying no, not resisting, not in any sign of distress it's not rape

Andyh2299

National Mentor
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
NOTE: I mean consious and awake, you get it

I think it's what most women long for. A Strong powerful man to take charge and excitement that can go anywhere. I think society should be more embraceful of this primal sex.

The OP brought to you by the Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby co-authored book of sexual wisdom.
Cosby drugged his victims. Weinstein obviously was a rapist the women were obviously not enjoying it

I think it's what most women long for. A Strong powerful man to take charge and excitement that can go anywhere. I think society should be more embraceful of this primal sex.
I am guessing you get rejected lots eh

Must be your smooth moves 🙄

Getting sex isn't hard:
1. Put some effort into yourself (nice clothes, be ambitious in some way, work on your health at least a little bit) and take a shower regularly. This isn't the 40s. Women have options now.
2. Find someone you bond with. (Let's be honest, if you are faithful in step 1, step 2 should happy pretty quickly).
3. Listen to that someone, try to understand their perspective, what they want out of life, and why they want it. Take that information into account as you make decisions.
4. Make sure they are the kind of person you want to be with and they have similar goals on the things you find important.
5. Guard and work to strengthen that bond.

For most people, the sex happens between steps 2 and 3 pretty reliably. The further steps is if you want it at least once a week and to experience a deeper happiness as well from the joy of the bond.

Last edited:
Getting sex isn't hard:
1. Put some effort into yourself (nice clothes, be ambitious in some way, work on your health at least a little bit) and take a shower regularly. This isn't the 40s. Women have options now.
2. Find someone you bond with. (Let's be honest, if you are faithful in step 1, step 2 should happy pretty quickly).
3. Listen to that someone, try to understand their perspective, what they want out of life, and why they want it. Take that information into account as you make decisions.
4. Make sure they are the kind of person you want to be with and they have similar goals on the things you find important.

For most people, the sex happens between steps 2 and 3 pretty reliably. The further steps is if you want it at least once a week and to experience a deeper happiness as well from the joy of the bond.
Relationships aren't happy these days. Women cheat and look for more excitement. I think men need to be more assertive.

Relationships aren't happy these days. Women cheat and look for more excitement. I think men need to be more assertive.
You are telling this to a dude who just got married two days ago. Suffice to say, I don't agree.

You just need to find the right woman.

Look at the novels and the fantasies dude
Na

Prefer Grindr and Scruff

I am only into the ladies for shopping, lunch, and some gossip.

You probably should not read too much into Penthouse Forum mags, it's usually written by men.

Cosby drugged his victims. Weinstein obviously was a rapist the women were obviously not enjoying it
Your headline is wrong headed, and you are completely wrong about Weinstien.

A person can be put in a position by any authority - e.g. someone who holds power over them, like control of their job, their pay, or their relative's lives - and never come to the point where they are saying no, actively resisting, or showing signs of distress, and yet they are still still being coerced against their will, and still suffering sexual abuse. I amounts to de facto rape.

Getting sex isn't hard:

Agree

If straight guys laid off the beer, and got to the gym they would have more success. Most of my female friends are not into Dad bods.

If that's what gives you a thrill, then by all means do it. Understand it could land you in prison ... maybe that's the thrill?

Look at the novels and the fantasies dude
What novels? Harlequin Romance? You are right about "fantasies" though. Reality is quite different.

If that's what gives you a thrill, then by all means do it. Understand it could land you in prison ... maybe that's the thrill?
For some folks, it is the ONLY way they think they can get sex. I found different methods that work much better ;)

. Women cheat and look for more excitement.
Think about how you are presenting yourself and you might have an explanation why women cheat on certain men and not other men.

Yeah. But seriously **** no.
What the actual ****?

Speak for yourself, what sweeping generalities of bullshit.

Weinstein wasnt a "rapist", those floozies had consensual sex to further their careers and then decided decades later that the evil MAN had to pay!!
Lets call it what it is.

Weinstein wasnt a "rapist", those floozies had consensual sex to further their careers and then decided decades later that the evil MAN had to pay!!
Lets call it what it is.

Contractual rape, then?

Back
Top Bottom