• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

if Shakespeare was a divine being, who else was?

if Shakespeare was "divine", then these writers were also "divine":

• Total voters

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
As I wrote elsewhere:
I find it a bit nonsensical to declare anybody as "divine".
But if one calls Shakespeare "divine", then a lot of other writers were also divine.

Such as:

Marlowe
Goethe
Schiller
Eichendorff
Thomas Mann
Bert Brecht
Cervantes
Giovannino Guareschi
and many many many more

I wasn't aware anyone claimed Shakespeare was divine. Hell, many scholars believe he wasn't even person, but a group.

I wasn't aware anyone claimed Shakespeare was divine. Hell, many scholars believe he wasn't even person, but a group.
I think we are talking about excellent or delightful.
Edit
I hope.

We could just be talking about the English colloquialism, like calling something we like "scrumptious", we don't literally mean we're going to eat it, or if something is "divine" like, "The ballet last night was divine darling" we don't mean it's literally godlike, just that it's very good.

We could just be talking about the English colloquialism, like calling something we like "scrumptious", we don't literally mean we're going to eat it, or if something is "divine" like, "The ballet last night was divine darling" we don't mean it's literally godlike, just that it's very good.
I do not think that any of these are godlike.
Only that they are very good - like Shakespeare:

Marlowe
Goethe
Schiller
Eichendorff
Thomas Mann
Bert Brecht
Cervantes
Giovannino Guareschi
and many many many more

But in that other thread somebody thought that William S. really was godlike.

I do not think that any of these are godlike.
Only that they are very good - like Shakespeare:

Marlowe
Goethe
Schiller
Eichendorff
Thomas Mann
Bert Brecht
Cervantes
Giovannino Guareschi
and many many many more

But in that other thread somebody thought that William S. really was godlike.

Well, in response to your poll, Handel.

Georg Friedrich Händel: „Hallelujah“ aus „Messiah“ | Chor des Bayerischen Rundfunks | BR-KLASSIK​

I know that Händel is Handel in English.
For me it's a bit funny - for Handel in German means: Commerce.

I know that Händel is Handel in English.
For me it's a bit funny - for Handel in German means: Commerce.
Thanks for knowing what I meant!

From my experience, there's nothing to be gained in life from looking upon anyone as "Divine".
Quite the contrary, all evidence suggests that nobody is "Divine", and that it's dangerous to think otherwise.

People are flawed. All of us. Even our so-called heroes. Keeping that in mind is the beginning of wisdom.

From my experience, there's nothing to be gained in life from looking upon anyone as "Divine".
Quite the contrary, all evidence suggests that nobody is "Divine", and that it's dangerous to think otherwise.

People are flawed. All of us. Even our so-called heroes. Keeping that in mind is the beginning of wisdom.
“What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other word would smell as sweet.”

Just one vote .....

As I wrote elsewhere:
But if one calls Shakespeare "divine", then a lot of other writers were also divine.

Such as:

Marlowe
Goethe
Schiller
Eichendorff
Thomas Mann
Bert Brecht
Cervantes
Giovannino Guareschi
and many many many more
Sure Rumple, I'll continue the story, but it would help if you commented on some part if it.

In the beginning, God creates the Son, who first created Shakespeare, two others, one Lafyette, then Washington, who's wife is Franklin and Joan of Ark. They Ascended after starting the I am movement in the 1930s. Elijah was John the Baptist, Grant and John Whitman Ray. Elisha was Lincoln and Kennedy. Herod's wife was the False Prophet's assistant, Wilks Booth and Oswald. The False Prophet went on to be Loui and Jefferson. TFP, the Beast and Wilks Booth make a Trinity of the Second Death, TFP having one, the Beast a few and Wilks Booth half the Roman empire and anyone else who dies here. Thinking it nothing, Herod and his daughter went into the Second Death. They found someone else to play the part (Marilyn Monroe). Booth took all the merit of it. Ike was Napoleon. TFP ruled with David 9:00pm yesterday. TFP was not Solomon nor Daniel. David and Solomon screwed up and so joined TFP as rats with the mission to get Daniel's remnants. He's Creation was Sealed up at 3:00am, the Beast ruled at 6:00am, at 9:00am, He and TFP ruled and then warred with Christ, Shakespeare and Washington leaving nothing for the Beast, who had eaten gold and ended nuclear snowball. The Beast was Cornwallis and Attila. He is Un.

Last edited:
As I wrote elsewhere:

Such as:

Marlowe
Goethe
Schiller
Eichendorff
Thomas Mann
Bert Brecht
Cervantes
Giovannino Guareschi
and many many many more
As a young boy, He, the Antichrist had a mountain retreat at the 3:00am. These are not Chaitanya (1486), He appears every three-billion years, but from much farther away. We don't know if he's ever had aa planet ascend. There is no such story in the Bhagavatam. Was there ever an Ascended Galaxy? That is how much we care for God. It is another noon, Christ has died and rose at that noon. Now it is time for planets to start going back to Godhead. Venus has Ascended. (If you're looking for other life, their story closed long ago, but still goes on).

So, it is from these readings that we conclude the hour noon, and if we look around we see it is noon, and not 3;00pm. He was not sealed up at 1am, the Beast ruled at 6, none other, it was 9 at the last planet.

So, in 13.7 B years, a third of this Universe, half the next and the remaining third combine in a Big Bang, can you tell me Critical Mass and the size of the Universe?

I was looking and can see the bands, but can't look into them and demand illumination of the observable Universe to compare size, just too many protocols as you pass in there, you'd never get it, it would be like trying to determine the ratios of the durable crystal by going electron by electron, with electron dot diagrams it's much easier.

Last edited:
Sure Rumple, I'll continue the story, but it would help if you commented on some part if it.

He and TFP ruled and then warred with Christ, Shakespeare and Washington leaving nothing for the Beast, who had eaten gold and ended nuclear snowball. The Beast was Cornwallis and Attila. He is Un.
I comment: Who is TFP? :)

if Shakespeare was "divine", then these writers were also "divine":​

• Marlowe​

Votes: 1100.0%
  • Goethe​

• Schiller​

Votes: 00.0%
  • Eichendorff​

• Thomas Mann​

• Cervantes​

• Robert Burns​

• and many many many more​

• Total voters 1

I know!

But here it is/was different.

Somebody meant it!

That Shakespeare was not just "very good", but like God!

As I wrote elsewhere:

Such as:

Marlowe
Goethe
Schiller
Eichendorff
Thomas Mann
Bert Brecht
Cervantes
Giovannino Guareschi
and many many many more
I know it's a little off topic, but the Singularity is and expands as a thin spherical sheet leaving the center empty.

In the beginning, God creates the Son, who first created Shakespeare, two others, one Lafyette, then Washington, who's wife is Franklin and Joan of Ark. They Ascended after starting the I am movement in the 1930s. Elijah was John the Baptist, Grant and John Whitman Ray. Elisha was Lincoln and Kennedy. Herod's wife was the False Prophet's assistant, Wilks Booth and Oswald. The False Prophet went on to be Loui and Jefferson. TFP, the Beast and Wilks Booth make a Trinity of the Second Death, TFP having one, the Beast a few and Wilks Booth half the Roman empire and anyone else who dies here. Thinking it nothing, Herod and his daughter went into the Second Death. They found someone else to play the part (Marilyn Monroe). Booth took all the merit of it. Ike was Napoleon. TFP ruled with David 9:00pm yesterday. TFP was not Solomon nor Daniel. David and Solomon screwed up and so joined TFP as rats with the mission to get Daniel's remnants. He's Creation was Sealed up at 3:00am, the Beast ruled at 6:00am, at 9:00am, He and TFP ruled and then warred with Christ, Shakespeare and Washington leaving nothing for the Beast, who had eaten gold and ended nuclear snowball. The Beast was Cornwallis and Attila. He is Un.
It is a good parody!
On the Bible - and specially on the "book of revelation" - or whatever that piece of idiotic and sadistic nonsense is called.

It's spelled out in the previous verse, the False Prophet, Ruler 9pm, 9am, 12pm, a King and President.

Who is TFP? Whoever it is, it has a lot to live up to. No, he's used to being a commoner. Had to evolve on the last planet. The wise take regular animal birth.

By TFP, I don't mean the one that gets thrown in the Lake of Fire with He and the Beast, oh, it would find its way there, but he was already to the bottom of the Lake of Fire with He after they lost the 6am, and the Beast too, will probably go back to Godhead. They escape, like from the dragon (He), the type set in the Revelation for any potential ruler. Rev 12:5 "And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his Throne." Those will be other individuals that go into the Lake of Fire with He for turning the race to him. That doesn't happen for many hundreds-of-thousands of years or even on another planet. No, it could happen at any of the convergences, once you get He, Christ has to come back. But, I already did my thing with Un in the Kursk, and now I'm scared of myself. How lucky are we? "Oh, no, not that fat North Korean kid." He doesn't do so well on his own. Just think if Christ had let him rule until something ticked him off? He was given a fair chance, but proved to be too dumb, one of the dumber kids, but still a 3:00amer, they're up then, and make it that far walking backwards. He doesn't have a Throneroom either, not for a few million-years more, then it reverts back to like everybody else, just when He gets used to not having a throne, and, at the Alignment, the stroke of noon, it is too late for any Avatar or Teacher to come start any work, and the race is left alone with He for many millennia. Christ returns mid the second week. At the White Horse that is millennial reign beginning 2030.5. Red Horse in 1000 years, Black another 1000, pale 2500, Martyrs 2500, closing 2500, first Trumpet 30,000 (about half an hour (of Kali Yuga) Rev 8:1).

Ganesha appears from about 2300, after the generation of the Antichrist has passed. Ganesha does not want to energize He. The first Teacher, had left the planet by five years before Un was born. The third Teacher will be on the planet during the Convergence, the First Avatar born after the Black Horse, Tulsi during, the Holy Name before and the closing Avatar may appear throughout the golden age, but from the Holy name to rule through its Convergence and even to the first Trumpet.

I expect Un to be in America for the Red Horse and Saudia Arabia for the Black, but that is only a guess. He needs a Christian birth and then Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom