• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"If Russia invades America"

Antiwar

Green Party progressive
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
How many people have an excessively enlarged amygdala?

Trash thread, designed to do nothing other than enflame and make a mess.

We're ****ed?

Snivelers, find another thread.

The US would surrender until it was rescued by the magical International Justice System who would swoop in an arrest all the invaders and their leaders.

Resisting the invasion in any way would be militarism and that isn’t allowed. Only immediate surrender.

Yes, fearful and backwards.
Russia?
After they get most of their citizens killed and equipment destroyed in this war they're not winning, are you suggesting they will push the button? I could see Putin doing that with his dying gasp.

With Russians invading America you of course mean Russian participation in the 2024 Hockey World Cup. And the answer is no, Russia should not be allowed to participate in any international sports events until they have stopped invading Ukraine.

The US would surrender until it was rescued by the magical International Justice System who would swoop in an arrest all the invaders and their leaders.

Resisting the invasion in any way would be militarism and that isn’t allowed. Only immediate surrender.
You get a ⭐️!

Putin would just install Trump as his puppet. Then have a referendum to join Russia.

It's ok. I think it's pretty obvious that the OP will happily welcome Russia into America. But I don't think most Americans will be so warm.

It's ok. I think it's pretty obvious that the OP will happily welcome Russia into America. But I don't think most Americans will be so warm.

No the OP’s entire worldview relies on an International Justice System that both doesn’t now nor could possibly in the future without completely changing human nature exist to magically prevent all global conflict.

Back
Top Bottom