• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Putin woke up dead one morning I have a feeling this would come to a peaceful end

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
He has little support from the Russian people and his oligarchs are pissing in their pants over the economic sanctions. Hell, they're going to have trouble finding a marina to dock their super-yachts. And that's serious.
I wonder what the actuarial tables say about Putin's likely life span.

He has little support from the Russian people and his oligarchs are pissing in their pants over the economic sanctions. Hell, they're going to have trouble finding a marina to dock their super-yachts. And that's serious.

The world wouldn't miss him, that's for sure.

Word is Putin is preparing to retire, or die. They've been getting things ready for his exit. When he started this Ukraine shit, I thought of that immediately. Going out with revenge. The scary thing is he doesn't give a shit right now because it's his last stand.

Word is Putin is preparing to retire, or die. They've been getting things ready for his exit. When he started this Ukraine shit, I thought of that immediately. Going out with revenge. The scary thing is he doesn't give a shit right now because it's his last stand.
I wish you were right, but where are you getting this? I thought he was digging in for another 20 yrs

Putin is 69. It's a damn shame that others much younger than him pass away and this savage is still alive. Only the good die young, i guess.

Wake up dead?

anyway on a serious note, im guessing the majority of the world thinks that and wouldn't miss him

It would be like that scene from "The Death of Stalin"

The death of Putin's presidential life span may be much sooner than his biological one. He made a bad business decision his fellow murdering/killer oligarchs likely don't like.

I wish you were right, but where are you getting this? I thought he was digging in for another 20 yrs
I actually heard this back in 2019 when Russia was having protest after protest. It's been going on a few years now, detoured by Covid, and then wham, Ukraine invasion. I also heard he was ill. Who knows of course if it's all true but when the invasion happened I thought, oh, this is his death wish. It's a scary thought, I don't think he cares how far it goes. His legacy seems to be reunification.

Interesting dream .

Why do you hate yourself ?

I am usually against it, but with Putin if one of his "comrades" would put a bullet in his brain, I would not cry at all.

Back
Top Bottom