• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If putin shoots off a nuke in anger, will extraterrestrials destroy it?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
It seems to me they have been interested in our usage of them since they are capable of turning them off while sitting in their silos.

As crazy as it sounds there really are documented shut downs and even a count down initiated at a few missile silos in the U.S. corresponding with UFO sitings in that area. The one countdown was started and then shut off mysteriously. No idea how someone could have done that.

No I'm not UFO nut job but it's documented complete with names of former enlists Air Force NCO's and officers that were interviewed. I didn't get this off of some crackpot show etc. like Ancient Alliens. I've seen the documentation in a researcher's book.

It seems to me they have been interested in our usage of them since they are capable of turning them off while sitting in their silos.

Yeah... not going to give that possibility much of a credibility coefficient in my threat matrix.

As crazy as it sounds there really are documented shut downs and even a count down initiated at a few missile silos in the U.S. corresponding with UFO sitings in that area. The one countdown was started and then shut off mysteriously. No idea how someone could have done that.

No I'm not UFO nut job but it's documented complete with names of former enlists Air Force NCO's and officers that were interviewed. I didn't get this off of some crackpot show etc. like Ancient Alliens. I've seen the documentation in a researcher's book.

I DO believe there are Unidentified Flying Objects.

I don't believe they are extraterrestrial.

I don't know.

They are not identified.

:ROFLMAO:

But don't you have an explanation of some kind if you don't believe they are not extraterrestrial?

Natural phenomenon that appear to be something extraterrestrial?

Native living entities that have the ability to defy gravity and travel at high speeds?

From fairly close by as in our solar system or the nearest start system?

Time travelers?

Personally, I think if they really are extraterrestrial they are probably androids or an AI of some kind that can last indefinitely, where the incredible amount of time to travel vast distances is not an issue.

If quantum mechanics pans out distance is already not an issue.

:ROFLMAO:

But don't you have an explanation of some kind if you don't believe they are not extraterrestrial?

Natural phenomenon that appear to be something extraterrestrial?

Native living entities that have the ability to defy gravity and travel at high speeds?

From fairly close by as in our solar system or the nearest start system?

Time travelers?

Personally, I think if they really are extraterrestrial they are probably androids or an AI of some kind that can last indefinitely, where the incredible amount of time to travel vast distances is not an issue.

If quantum mechanics pans out distance is already not an issue.

Evidence that they ARE extraterrestrial is absent.

When that evidence is put forth, I will be both amazed and enthusiastically hopeful that we find out more.

Right now? Tin foil hat stuff.

Evidence that they ARE extraterrestrial is absent.

When that evidence is put forth, I will be both amazed and enthusiastically hopeful that we find out more.

Right now? Tin foil hat stuff.
Fair enough. But you don't have any possible explanation why Air Force pilots are chasing around objects that appear on radar and have the speed and the sudden stopping ability that is above present technology and defies physics? This isn't tin foil hat stuff. It was released by the U.S. government.

And documented nuclear site anomalies by viable Air Force witnesses accompanied by UFO sitings?

7MZYBRWHFFBVPF2UFOLIJUPQN4.jpg

Space aliens are probably too busy abducting crazy people and building pyramids to protect us from incoming nukes.

I got this covered. Jewish Space Lasers, yo'

If Biden and/or Putin and/or North Korea and/or China and/or England and/or Israel and/or France and/or India and/or Pakistan (and/or a former USSR 'nuke' holder that's not accounted for) shoots off a nuke in anger, will extraterrestrials destroy it?​

Why are aliens sitting in our silos?

What kinda dog & pony show is this?

I saw a video of a UFO hovering over an area of Ukraine last week.

De

If Biden and/or Putin and/or North Korea and/or China and/or England and/or Israel and/or France and/or India and/or Pakistan (and/or a former USSR 'nuke' holder that's not accounted for) shoots off a nuke in anger, will extraterrestrials destroy it?​

Depends if they are peaceful or not. They might enhance it and clean up the carnage for a late night snack afterward.

Fair enough. But you don't have any possible explanation why Air Force pilots are chasing around objects that appear on radar and have the speed and the sudden stopping ability that is above present technology and defies physics? This isn't tin foil hat stuff. It was released by the U.S. government.

And documented nuclear site anomalies by viable Air Force witnesses accompanied by UFO sitings?

Unidentified objects doing stuff that is not understandable is what it is.

Something it is not is defined.

Extraterrestrials don't have to go to war with us. They can just watch us kill each other, then pick the bones when we are done.

Nah, the aliens don't care about nukes, they'd appreciate being able to take samples from a fallout zone, and see what happens when you stick an anal probe into a radiated person.

Back
Top Bottom