• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If proven trump said the N-Word in a racist derogatory way how will it affect you?

If proven trump said the NWord in a racist derogatory way how will it affect you?

• I view trump negatively and it will improve how I view him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I view trump neutral and it will improve how I view him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You don't actually have to hear Trump say the N word to know that he is a racist despicable person. The man care about 1 person and 1 person only....himself. He is a narcissist.

Of course you consider it a non-issue, as we see from purity progs and libs, if they’re progs or libs at all.

Don't misunderstand me. I don't consider it a non-issue because I'm okay with the president using racially divisive language. I consider it a non-issue because we already know that our president is a POS. It's more like, "Oh, the president said something that I would find offensive? How many minutes ago was that?" It wouldn't actually be news to me, is what I was trying to say. What the president says isn't going to keep me up at night in the way what he does would.

Don't misunderstand me. I don't consider it a non-issue because I'm okay with the president using racially divisive language. I consider it a non-issue because we already know that our president is a POS. It's more like, "Oh, the president said something that I would find offensive? How many minutes ago was that?" It wouldn't actually be news to me, is what I was trying to say. What the president says isn't going to keep me up at night in the way what he does would.

seems to be a common feeling..... i actually feel he could be worse but many feel he is already at the bottom.

My selection was not available.

I think him calling that former female staffer "a dog" is much worse than using the N word.
he hit a new low when he did that.

Why would that be upsetting to you?

The quick answer to the OP is that it will not affect anybody at all.

If Trump said it or not will have no affect on anybody's life ever.

Maybe it could have been worded more like how somebody would react to the information if he said it, but no affect will happen.

The quick answer to the OP is that it will not affect anybody at all.

If Trump said it or not will have no affect on anybody's life ever.

Maybe it could have been worded more like how somebody would react to the information if he said it, but no affect will happen.

facts, thread and poll all prove your claim wrong...:shrug:

There is no tape ...

Statement by Lynne Patton:

"... Today, the individual who Omarosa confirmed to me as having played the second-hand audio recording to her last year confirmed that they have no tape, never had possession of a tape, never claimed to have possession of a tape and never played such a tape for Ms. Manigault-Newman.

Tonight, on the MSNBC program, Hardball, Omarosa revealed to the general public what she had told me last December: That former Apprentice producer, Bill Pruitt, was the original source of the “N-word” tape.

Bill Pruitt is a mutual friend.

I just spoke to Bill Pruitt tonight before releasing this statement.

He confirmed to me (before Hardball had even gone off the air) that he does NOT have an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word” and has NEVER had an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word.” Period. ..."

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

There is that. Just more of the left throwing crap at the wall and hoping something sticks.

After a few dozen of these unfounded accusations, does anybody care?

One does not have to say the n word to show themselves to be a bigot or racist.

My view of him will remain unchanged,

I mean did we really need to hear the ***** grabbing tape to know he was a self absorbed misogynist assbag? Same idea.

He has already proved the content of his character over and over. No need to pile on the evidence.

I don't care. In my opinion, most people have used the "N" word in their lives, at some point. Some black people use it a lot. If you're a white person who believes that anyone who ever used it is a bigot, but enjoy hip-hop or rap, you're a hypocrite.

I don't care. In my opinion, most people have used the "N" word in their lives, at some point. Some black people use it a lot. If you're a white person who believes that anyone who ever used it is a bigot, but enjoy hip-hop or rap, you're a hypocrite.

While I agree 100% that any white person who ever used it is not automatically a bigot what you described is not hypocrisy at all. I think you meant to say that differently.

We live in an era when "He's not really a racist; he just says racist things to stir up his base and troll liberals" is a defense.

Our right wing friends have made me aware of "virtue signaling". This is "asshole signaling". See? I can play the labeling game too!:mrgreen:

I really am over it, everyone so fauxfended, said nothing when Hillary and Bill used the term. I doubt a single member here has not used multiple slurs at some point.

Whether or not he did (and no one here knows) it is a word, not an action.

Actions speak louder than words.

Maybe if blacks stop calling each other the magic word, I might start caring about the use of a word. Until then, I will care about sticks and stones, not so much virtue signaling.

Can whites use a word that is racist for others?

And of course you can document Hilary and Bill used the term. You would never sling around baseless accusations in an effort to change the direction of the discussion.

I would say a poll that starts with the premise "If proven to be true..." speaks for it's own worthlessness.

How about one "If proven to be untrue..." and see who your leftist buddies treat you! They will show you what a difference two letters makes.

Since a negative can't be proven, your proposal is moot.

And of course you can document Hilary and Bill used the term. You would never sling around baseless accusations in an effort to change the direction of the discussion.

LOL! thatsa keeper!:lamo

Hillary Clinton Slips "N" Word - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AciKPKBtTGo

1:53
Jul 08, 2009 · Hillary Clinton accidently slips the N word at the 2009 AOD!!! YES! SHE SAYS NIGGER!!!
Author: elmo50588
Views: 60K

While I agree 100% that any white person who ever used it is not automatically a bigot what you described is not hypocrisy at all. I think you meant to say that differently.

I meant what I said. If you are one of the virtuous, who get the vapors from news that someone used the "N" word, you should not listen to rap or hip hop, or watch any movies or watch any comedians which use the "N" word. Which most of them do.

Hillary Clinton Slips "N" Word - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AciKPKBtTGo

1:53
Jul 08, 2009 · Hillary Clinton accidently slips the N word at the 2009 AOD!!! YES! SHE SAYS NIGGER!!!
Author: elmo50588
Views: 60K

No she didn't I watched 2 of the anti-Hillary videos just in case it was buried in the chain. No N word. At all. I recommend you get a hearing test.

I meant what I said. If you are one of the virtuous, who get the vapors from news that someone used the "N" word, you should not listen to rap or hip hop, or watch any movies or watch any comedians which use the "N" word. Which most of them do.

I'm not buying that level of ignorance.

1.)I meant what I said.
2.) If you are one of the virtuous, who get the vapors from news that someone used the "N" word, you should not listen to rap or hip hop, or watch any movies or watch any comedians which use the "N" word. Which most of them do.

1.) you can mean it all you want but the definition of hypocrisy doesnt work that way, the definition simply disagrees with your false statement
2.) again thats not how hypocrisy works. Once again what you are "saying" is factually wrong by definition, not opinion.

facts, thread and poll all prove your claim wrong...:shrug:

Please tell me how in any way will this change somebody's life.

Please tell me how in any way will this change somebody's life.

please tell me where in the OP does it say change their "life" LOL

Back
Top Bottom