• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If police don't solve crimes, who will? Is white supremacy to blame for crime?

World Champs

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
People say that police departments don't solve crimes. This is what people on the Left and some on the right say.

Okay.

What do they do then? What is their jobs? Why do a lot of them die in the line of duty? Why?

Is white supremacy to blame for high crime rates in Black cities and suburbs (Prince George's County)

Liberal commentator Eric Bryan Stone says that white people are to blame for crime in Black areas....and white people need to clean up the mess....

What do you think?

People say that police departments don't solve crimes. This is what people on the Left and some on the right say.

Okay.

What do they do then? What is their jobs? Why do a lot of them die in the line of duty? Why?

Is white supremacy to blame for high crime rates in Black cities and suburbs (Prince George's County)

Liberal commentator Eric Bryan Stone says that white people are to blame for crime in Black areas....and white people need to clean up the mess....

What do you think?

Oh. It's "****ing this and ****ing that" guy.

Moving on...

Who on the left is saying that police do not solve crimes? The police may not solve all of them, obey the US Constitution in their job, or solve them accurately but their job description is to investigate and solve crimes.

Okay.

What do you think?

I think that ****ing “famous” guy is an idiot who supports BLM. His ****ing theory that black folks victimize other black folks because ****ing white folks were, are and will continue to be racist is BS. If he ****ing thinks that his (unstated) plan to fix crime in the mother ****ing hood will be enacted faster by calling (other) ****ing white folks racists then he is part of the ****ing problem. Obviously, what we need to ****ing do is to (completely?) defund the police and take measures to discourage the ****ing nuclear family concept because BLM ****ing said so. ;)

pride and greed are responsible for crime

Okay.

What do you think?

Good freeking grief - more idol-worship of this nobody of a poser whom you imagine is his own gift to a handful of "lucky" black people? Oh, and I almost forgot - the Democrat party.

This poser is a dud, a nobody, a hack, skinny white guy who hates his own people and wants to kill cops. He has no message save his interminable plethora of inarticulate "f**ks" - "f**k this" and "f**k that" and "f**k you" and "f**k whites" and "f**k police....

Well, f**k him. Ok?

Just, please, go away - or get a different dud of a poser to idolize - cuz this one's the very definition of "loser."

Really? What people?

Apparently ALL people on the left and some on the right - I guess.

Well, that's just plain stupid. First off, "all people on the left" aren't saying police don't solve crimes; and no one, tmk, on the right is saying it.

Of course police departments solve crimes - only an idiot would say otherwise.
Crimes are being solved - if not by the police then who? Actors? Perhaps ole melodrama himself, Horatio "carrot top" Pain (er, Caine) - the absolute worst-actor-ever from CSI Miami?
Is this your question, or your idiot idol's question? You know, (Bryan "f**k you") Stone-for-brains?
No. Ok? Just... no. It's a stupid premise.
What do you think?
I think I'm sick of hearing about prominent poser and felon Bryan ("f**k you all") Stone-for-brains and the veritable nothingness he has to contribute to anything.

Please make him go away.

Really? What people?

Apparently ALL people on the left and some on the right - I guess.

Well, that's just plain stupid. First off, "all people on the left" aren't saying police don't solve crimes; and no one, tmk, on the right is saying it.

Of course police departments solve crimes - only an idiot would say otherwise.
Crimes are being solved - if not by the police then who? Actors? Perhaps ole melodrama himself, Horatio "carrot top" Pain (er, Caine) - the absolute worst-actor-ever from CSI Miami?

Is this your question, or your idiot idol's question? You know, (Bryan "f**k you") Stone-for-brains?

No. Ok? Just... no. It's a stupid premise.

I think I'm sick of hearing about prominent poser and felon Bryan ("f**k you all") Stone-for-brains and the veritable nothingness he has to contribute to anything.

Please make him go away.
Really? What people?

Some studies have shown that police do not solve every crime....period....

Second of all, Stone is not my idol. I don't agree with him on everything. I believe that he is a bit too extreme. He has to be known so people can know what America will look like in the future.

He wants every white person to pay more in taxes for reparations.

Second of all, Stone is not my idol. I don't agree with him on everything. I believe that he is a bit too extreme. He has to be known so people can know what America will look like in the future.
He wants every white person to pay more in taxes for reparations.
Not your idol?

Could'a fooled us - you've been here what, all of 7 days now and in that time you've managed to start - well let's list them:

Five (5) threads on your poser friend - in just 7 days. Plus - two other threads on guys you describe almost identically to Stone - Hawk Newsome and Jason Musgrove - all 3 "prominent activists"

So please, don't expect us to believe you don't idolize these guys - but poser Stone above the others. He's all you seem to be able to talk about since you've been here.

And frankly, that's sad - because all three, but Stone in particular are anything BUT "prominent" - and if any of them are going anywhere, it's very likely back to jail, where they probably belong - Stone in particular for wanting to "take out whites" and "kill cops," - and if not jail then the mental hospital, imagining he's going to write books and give them to every school children, plus run for president - or an even "higher office."

It's pathetic. You'd do well to change your focus if you want to garner any credibility around here. (Just sayin)

Not your idol?

Could'a fooled us - you've been here what, all of 7 days now and in that time you've managed to start - well let's list them:

Five (5) threads on your poser friend - in just 7 days. Plus - two other threads on guys you describe almost identically to Stone - Hawk Newsome and Jason Musgrove - all 3 "prominent activists"

So please, don't expect us to believe you don't idolize these guys - but poser Stone above the others. He's all you seem to be able to talk about since you've been here.

And frankly, that's sad - because all three, but Stone in particular are anything BUT "prominent" - and if any of them are going anywhere, it's very likely back to jail, where they probably belong - Stone in particular for wanting to "take out whites" and "kill cops," - and if not jail then the mental hospital, imagining he's going to write books and give them to every school children, plus run for president - or an even "higher office."

It's pathetic. You'd do well to change your focus if you want to garner any credibility around here. (Just sayin)
My guess is that he's running a reverse troll.

It's a little too pat.

I didn't do it, I have an alibi.

BTW, what crime was it?

Yeah, it wasn't me, I was fishing.... yeah, that's right... fishing.

I didn't do it, I have an alibi.

BTW, what crime was it?

Yeah, it wasn't me, I was fishing.... yeah, that's right... fishing.
We'll never know - because the police don't solve crime, so you're safe. BTW - do you have a fishing license? Park and Game Wardens don't count as police - and they DO solve crimes! ;)

Not your idol?

I find Eric to be interesting. You have admit he is interesting. He came from lower middle class life in Oklahoma, his father saved up money and moved him to the Philippines probably for behavioral corrections, he comes back to the U.S. to be an actor and that fails, he becomes homeless and in jail and works his way to being a rapper/music executive with ties to Dr. Dre.
He's had a rough life, so he is an activist and he has Black friends/associates, and he's pissed off at white Americans and law enforcement. He is angry about racism. And people should be. No one should face racism, EVERY American should be treated fairly, and Eric is just a white guy who wants to speak to fellow whites to "change the system". Is he extreme, yes, I think he's a bit too much, but you have to admit that America is not so rosy and not a shining city on a hill.

I find Eric to be interesting. You have admit he is interesting. He came from lower middle class life in Oklahoma, his father saved up money and moved him to the Philippines probably for behavioral corrections, he comes back to the U.S. to be an actor and that fails, he becomes homeless and in jail and works his way to being a rapper/music executive with ties to Dr. Dre.
He's had a rough life, so he is an activist and he has Black friends/associates, and he's pissed off at white Americans and law enforcement. He is angry about racism. And people should be. No one should face racism, EVERY American should be treated fairly, and Eric is just a white guy who wants to speak to fellow whites to "change the system". Is he extreme, yes, I think he's a bit too much, but you have to admit that America is not so rosy and not a shining city on a hill.
No, he's not the least bit interesting - and if you paid any attention to the scores of posts slamming him and you for wasting everyone's time with this poser you'd have realized that by now.

So stop it. He's a poser, a dud, a wannabe - a loser who's vocabulary is limited to primarily phrases that begin with "f**k." He has absolutely nothing to say of import, or relevance - and what he's said thus far that we've been subjected to is less than noteworthy and even less in content and fact. I get he's had a bad life and is PO'd about his circumstances. Most people are - but most suck it up, pull themselves up out of the self-pity slime and make something of themselves rather than blame everyone else for their victimhood.

He's not prominent and never will be - leastwise by any merit of his own - at least not on the current track he's put himself on - and certainly not on the pedestal you've created for him.

No, he's not the least bit interesting - and if you paid any attention to the scores of posts slamming him and you for wasting everyone's time with this poser you'd have realized that by now.

So stop it. He's a poser, a dud, a wannabe - a loser who's vocabulary is limited to primarily phrases that begin with "f**k." He has absolutely nothing to say of import, or relevance - and what he's said thus far that we've been subjected to is less than noteworthy and even less in content and fact. I get he's had a bad life and is PO'd about his circumstances. Most people are - but most suck it up, pull themselves up out of the self-pity slime and make something of themselves rather than blame everyone else for their victimhood.

He's not prominent and never will be - leastwise by any merit of his own - at least not on the current track he's put himself on - and certainly not on the pedestal you've created for him.
Why is he liked by some members of the Black American community then?

Back
Top Bottom