• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If other people can make stupid questions into threads....

PNW Guy

CAUTION: SNARK AREA!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
I know an honest answer is not possible, but with all the scandal after scandal, a new scandal to cover the last scandal, could it actually just be....

The the orange™ failed "man" is actually bad?:roll:

Just a thought, I mean when EVERY insider account matches, obviously the only logical conclusion is EVERYONE IS BITTER AND JUST LYING, but they all compared notes to seem convincing, of course.... The only totally OBVIOUS conclusion that can be made, clearly....:roll:
(Trumpanzees Razor™, brought to you by Alternafacts™®):cool:

Just sayin'....

Hard Tuesday? We know Trump has closed the polls with Biden. The democrats are starting to get that sinking feeling like
the night that the Clinton campaign canceled the fireworks show then told everyone to go home and go to bed! Trump won! ;) :peace

Hard Tuesday? We know Trump has closed the polls with Biden. The democrats are starting to get that sinking feeling like
the night that the Clinton campaign canceled the fireworks show then told everyone to go home and go to bed! Trump won! ;) :peace

Defund the post office!!!!!

That's your fantasy, not reality. Still you feel some confidence knowing the vast network of corruption tweety has in place....

Defund the post office!!!!!

These people, some of them I'm convinced, full well see (and applaud) the grift and corruption, so long as it punished the opposition. Objectivsm meets sociopathy, the conservative ultimate "utopian being".

Some blind themselves to it, some deny it publicly, but inwardly revel. I estimate this guy to be the latter.

These people, some of them I'm convinced, full well see (and applaud) the grift and corruption, so long as it punished the opposition. Objectivsm meets sociopathy, the conservative ultimate "utopian being".

Some blind themselves to it, some deny it publicly, but inwardly revel. I estimate this guy to be the latter.

Shortly after the 2016 election, someone (can't remember who) compared Donald Trump to a hand grenade that the American people intentionally threw at the federal government. I suppose if you are one of those people who were angry enough to throw the grenade, so to speak, it doesn't make much sense to complain about the casualties in the aftermath.

I know an honest answer is not possible, but with all the scandal after scandal, a new scandal to cover the last scandal, could it actually just be....

Just a thought, I mean when EVERY insider account matches, obviously the only logical conclusion is EVERYONE IS BITTER AND JUST LYING, but they all compared notes to seem convincing, of course.... The only totally OBVIOUS conclusion that can be made, clearly....:roll:

Just sayin'....

Is this even English? Do you have a point hiding in there somewhere? Are you talking about a specific scandal that we can respond to? Is it just scandals in general? If it's just in general a significant chunk of them are made up by the media, and a good chunk of them are Trump saying stupid ****. After that there isn't a lot of real scandals left.

Is this even English? Do you have a point hiding in there somewhere? Are you talking about a specific scandal that we can respond to? Is it just scandals in general? If it's just in general a significant chunk of them are made up by the media, and a good chunk of them are Trump saying stupid ****. After that there isn't a lot of real scandals left.

Translation of the above into "rational".

NT9kM93_d.webp

Mind you to get in there deep now with your posting sycophantic salad tossin'!!

:yawn: Can never have enough pointless, hysterically driven Trump outrage posted to this forum, can we?

Translation of the above into "rational".

Mind you to get in there deep now with your posting sycophantic salad tossin'!!

What an enlightening response. I bet you think you made some kind of point there.

Just sayin'....
Maybe when the insiders grow the balls to attach their name to their accusation things with change. At last count Trump has over 20 people willing to be named and say he never said those things.

Back
Top Bottom