• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Obama is so Bad...

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Why did Trump steal a huge chunk of Michelle Obama's speech?

Melania Trump plagiarizes Michelle Obama | Fusion

While Melania’s words initially came across as surprisingly thoughtful, something about the speech rang eerily similar to journalist Jarrett Hill. He quickly discovered that an entire paragraph of the speech appeared blatantly lifted from a portion of Michelle Obama’s speech at the 2008 Democratic National Convention.

The clown show is on. And, that was just opening night. :lol:

A whole paragraph? wow!

Well...when you believe a lady is a radical Black Panther wannabee married to a guy who is the anti-Christ, or a Muslim born in Kenya who cohorts with communists and Weathermen, you'd probably want to stay away from copying anything she says. Just saying.

Well...when you believe a lady is a radical Black Panther wannabee married to a guy who is the anti-Christ, or a Muslim born in Kenya who cohorts with communists and Weathermen, you'd probably want to stay away from copying anything she says. Just saying.

Maybe Stephen Colbert snuck in and changed the wording? ;)

Somebody's head will fall...that's for sure.

BTW: you forgot to including "her real name is Mike"

Maybe Stephen Colbert snuck in and changed the wording? ;)

Somebody's head will fall...that's for sure.

Yep. Of all people to plagiarize...what moron decided to snip and slip in a paragraph from the sworn enemy?

If Obama is so bad why did most Americans vote for him?Twice!

:lol:

Last I heard reported that it was a speechwriter prepared speech.

I suppose that those words were swirling around in the firmament in his head, and then just came out on the keyboard.

Last I heard reported that it was a speechwriter prepared speech.

I suppose that those words were swirling around in the firmament in his head, and then just came out on the keyboard.

It's funny of all the hours of substance this is all the Democrats can come up with in response.

It's funny of all the hours of substance this is all the Democrats can come up with in response.

Hmm. An interesting observation. I suppose that it must be that they agree with all the content of all the speeches or something?

Hmm. An interesting observation. I suppose that it must be that they agree with all the content of all the speeches or something?

Or denial doesn't make much of an argument, and that's all they got.

Romney was too clean, too religious, and had a track record of getting things done and making money doing it. We just couldn't have someone like that.

Romney was too clean, too religious, and had a track record of getting things done and making money doing it. We just couldn't have someone like that.

His problem was he was too aloof.

you know what would be a scandal? what would be a scandal is if Donald Trump received his security clearance and the fact that his wife worked hard growing up was top secret, then he proceeded to EMAIL that fact from an unsecured server he set up JUST so he could email top secret information at his own convenience... THAT would be a scandal and criminal.

this speech thing... this is absolutely nothing.

I thought that it was because a lot of them are tolerant.

"Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself."
~ Robert Green Ingersoll

of stupidity?

i can answer that he lied he lied and lied,you can keep your insurance,your insurance will be cheeeeeper,i am a supporter of the 2ed amendment ,go home and tell your buddies.
lying to the American people that is how.

run don run

His problem was he was too aloof.
True, and he was criticized for being so clean he didn't even have a closet to find skeletons in.

IMO, the country lost a lot of time and opportunity by not electing him.

True, and he was criticized for being so clean he didn't even have a closet to find skeletons in.

IMO, the country lost a lot of time and opportunity by not electing him.

For some reason Romney seems an awful lot like Biden to me.

Back
Top Bottom