• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Obama hid the Bird Flu, then called it a right wing hoax and hundreds of thousands died you would

If Obama hid the Bird Flu, then called it a right wing hoax and hundreds of thousands died you would

• Forgive Obama, just like I do Donald Trump.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would blame Obama, but not Donald Trump for doing same.

• I would forgive Obama, but not Donald Trump.

• I would forgive neither, both should be tried for crimes against humanity.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
The right wing says, Trump has done as much as could be expected, given that NOONE saw this coming. They saw this coming, in fact, now we know Trump knew EVERYTHING and CHOSE to lie and make us ignorant. Leaving us vulnerable to mass infection. Then, he tore up a report that was ACTUALLY solid and factual and effective. In so doing, CHOOSING to KILL folks living in BLUE areas and states. SO THAT, he could then blame Democrat mayors and Governors, for political gain. And so I ask.

Forgive Obama, just like I do Donald Trump.
I would blame Obama, but not Donald Trump for doing same.
I would forgive Obama, but not Donald Trump.
I would forgive neither, both should be tried for crimes against humanity.

The right wing says, Trump has done as much as could be expected, given that NOONE saw this coming. They saw this coming, in fact, now we know Trump knew EVERYTHING and CHOSE to lie and make us ignorant. Leaving us vulnerable to mass infection. Then, he tore up a report that was ACTUALLY solid and factual and effective. In so doing, CHOOSING to KILL folks living in BLUE areas and states. SO THAT, he could then blame Democrat mayors and Governors, for political gain. And so I ask.

That is not remotely true.

You are interring a lot of motive that you have no evidence for

Nobody hid the bird flu.

It's why everyone knows about it. At least the people who track the news a little.

Republicans headed back-to-back investigations over three Americans dying in a war zone, but are fine with hundreds of thousands of Americans dying as a result of Trump not doing his job on purpose.

Every day, trump removes another cherished human principle from his followers. By the time he finally leaves office, they'll have nothing positive to believe in at all.

Republicans: make note of the few good things left that you believe in. By the time trump is gone, the only belief you'll have left is trolling the libs. You'll be carved-out husks, barely recognizable as human....assuming you still are human.

That is not remotely true.

You are interring a lot of motive that you have no evidence for

Apparently yoou have not heard the Woodward tapes or like Trumpsters will not believe what you hear. Pitiful

Apparently yoou have not heard the Woodward tapes or like Trumpsters will not believe what you hear. Pitiful

The tape doesn’t contradict what I wrote. This is clip where Trump is saying (properly) he didn’t want to incite a panic.

The democrats weren’t even talking about the virus at the time and if Woodward truly believed on Feb 7 the president was lying then all you’ve proven is the left wing press was willing to let Americans be in danger to get Trump

What a crock of crap.

Let me get this straight you called Trump racist for wanting to close off travel to China because of the virus.Then you all claimed he exaggerated when he saved millions of lives. Now you all are trying to claim he tried hiding it and there was no way millions were going to die from it. Now you all are trying to claim he was trying to hide the virus? You all reek of desperation.

The tape doesn’t contradict what I wrote. This is clip where Trump is saying (properly) he didn’t want to incite a panic.

The democrats weren’t even talking about the virus at the time and if Woodward truly believed on Feb 7 the president was lying then all you’ve proven is the left wing press was willing to let Americans be in danger to get Trump

Do I think Bob Woodward has ambition? SURE I do. He was less than patriotic. I will have to live with that. That does NOT excuse Trump from committing Genocide. And before you go all, it aint Genocide, till it is a PLOT and SCHEME, all supervillianlike, we gave smallpox blankets to indians, and they were killed in the majority. Were they INTENTIONAL plot from on high? It sure as hell was genocide.

The DEMOCRATS were left in the dark, by DONALD TRUMP. When he knew full well the death and infection capabilities, IN FULL. And CHOSE TO DOWNPLAY it and ALWAYS would.

Let me get this straight you called Trump racist for wanting to close off travel to China because of the virus.Then you all claimed he exaggerated when he saved millions of lives. Now you all are trying to claim he tried hiding it and there was no way millions were going to die from it. Now you all are trying to claim he was trying to hide the virus? You all reek of desperation.

I didnt nor did ANYONE call him racist for wanting to limit travel etc. IF we had the information that Trump was hiding from the rest of us, then I would know far better how to deal with it. Trump lied to us and made us vulnerable. He hides all his mistakes. And then lies about them. Covers them up and creates far fetched apologetics.

Okay that’s feasible. But...Why did he say it was a democratic hoax then? He just kept lying and lying. He knowingly had information that he kept from the American public. There is a way to tell the truth without inducing panic. We are adults after all, and it’s his job to lead the country through a pandemic. So his excuse for withholding information is because he didn’t want to create panic? Why in the heck do we have a president, then? Isn’t this his job, to figure out how to protect us without lying to us? What are we, school aged kids? Sorry... don’t buy it. Either do your job or get out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trumpsters do not hear what is being said, they interpret it to their liking. Trump says he did not want to create a panic, and why do you think that was or do you not care. He wanted the great economy to continue until the election because he knew it was the best card he had to play. If people really understood the danger they would panic and the economy would stumble. So instead he kept us in the dark hoping it would not get bad and hurt the economy and now we have become the number one nation when it comes to covid cases and deaths and our economy has suffered anyway. The stock market is still high due to all the money the GOP and Trump have shoveled into it and the wealthy have no other place to put all of it except the stock market. The economy though will take years to get back to anywhere near what it was and it did not have to be that way. If Trump had lead the nation like other presidents have done during in the past, we could have done what other nations have done, reduced the covid outbreak and reopened their economies as covid would allow. So keep telling yourself you are right, piltiful. Did you know there are Russian trolls on this message board?

Do I think Bob Woodward has ambition? SURE I do. He was less than patriotic. I will have to live with that. That does NOT excuse Trump from committing Genocide. And before you go all, it aint Genocide, till it is a PLOT and SCHEME, all supervillianlike, we gave smallpox blankets to indians, and they were killed in the majority. Were they INTENTIONAL plot from on high? It sure as hell was genocide.

Even if Trump purposefully ignored the virus it would still not be genocide.

I was in Europe until 15 of March and there was literally no concern about coronavirus until the very last day I was there.

People act as though Trump uniquely ignored the virus as a threat or though no one country worked to balance economic concerns.

Whatever Woodwards reasons he is not the president. His tapes months ago wouldn't have done a damn thing. Trump and his followers would have explained it away. Now its more relevant because it shows he knew way back then it was serious and even today still flounts all state rules about masks and social distancing.

Back
Top Bottom