• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"If my vagina was a gun...."

I'm shocked. Back in the late 1960s, leftist guys could discriminate against women in the anti-war movement, etc., expecting them to be gofers for coffee and sandwich makers instead of letting them have serious roles, and tended to put off feminist concerns as somehow lesser ones, while rightist guys treated you well because they could point their discrimination against people of a different race or lower economic class. The political ***tiness of lots of guys left and right motivated the spread and transformation of the women's liberation movement into a well-supported success - because so many guys political failings made them not worth kissing passionately.

I guess in those days women had more discriminating taste in men.

that's not my experience at all...and I was in my prime in the late 60's

‘If my vagina was a gun’: Abortion rights supporter waxes poetic in Texas | Twitchy

The poem, by Katie Heim, was a hit with opponents of any abortion restrictions and has been reblogged extensively:
If my vagina was a gun, you would stand for its rights,
You would ride on buses and fight all the fights.
If my vagina was a gun, you would treat it with care,
You wouldn’t spill all its secrets because, well, why go there.
If my vagina was a gun, you’d say what it holds is private
From cold dead hands we could pry, you surely would riot.
If my vagina was a gun, its rights would all be protected,
no matter the body count or the children affected.
If my vagina was a gun, I could bypass security,
concealed carry laws would ensure I’d have impunity.
If my vagina was a gun, I wouldn’t have to beg you,
I could hunt this great land and do all the things men do.
But my vagina is not a gun, it is a mightier thing,
With a voice that rings true making lawmakers’ ears ring.
Vaginas are not delicate, they are muscular and magic,
So stop messing with mine, with legislation that’s tragic.
My vagina’s here to demand from the source,
Listen to the voices of thousands or feel their full force.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

She didn't think this through .....

Katie, if you're vagina was a gun, you would be advocating for their banning.

I'm opposed to banning them, but I don't think everyone should have one ... I feel the same way about guns ...

‘If my vagina was a gun’: Abortion rights supporter waxes poetic in Texas | Twitchy

The poem, by Katie Heim, was a hit with opponents of any abortion restrictions and has been reblogged extensively:

"If yo vagina wuz a gun, right is what it would get, it would ride in my 'bird and win all the bets.
If yo vagina wuz a gun, it would get treated wit respect, cleaned and lubed on a regular basis.
If yo vag was a gun, nothing would spill, unless it was time to and I was on the trigga.
If yo vagina was a gun, it would be held in private. Until it was time to clear the leather.
If yo vag was a gun, no cold hands would get near it, no goose bumps raised.
If yo vagina was a gun, its rights I would stand and fight for as well as any life it held dear in the womb.
Your vagina is a greater thing, its a god given thing, its not a play ground, merry go round or toy for any man who trips the trigger.
Its a valued thing, a worshiped thing, a righteous thing. For it is the thing that the next generation of us will come .
Not a thing to be scared, probed, raped or used as a entrance for tools of the wicked and ghoulish to take a life from.
But low your vagina is not a gun, it will never be a gun and its rights yea they be protected, said protection starts with you."

How is this self-defeating for her? She can put her time into her education and career and end up with a better guy.

Most women don't have the goal to end the relationship when they go on a sex strike. They want the man to do something he is unwilling to do or perhaps agree with something he does not agree with and figure they can get him to do as they want if they withhold sex from him. There is a few problems with this game, but the most important one for the man to keep in mind is that she has urges and desires for sex just as he does and in time she will come around if he simply rides it out. All that needs to be known is that the game harms her just as it harms him and if he knows this he can easily win.

Last edited:
I already told you how to beat the game. Like I said I week ago, it runs on the assumption that the man will buckle and do whatever she wants. If he simply uses his time for other things the game will end on it's own. There is no reason to do as she wants when she is playing a game that is self defeating.

Instead of wasting my time with a sexless life I have a very better solution. Just leave them be.

Do not mingle with what they choose to do with things growing in them. Or not impregnate her in the first place!

If my penis was a unicorn, you could ride it every night
And if it was a watermelon, my pants would be too tight

If my penis was a UFO, we could fly to outerspace
And if it was a cheesecake, you could stuff it in your face

If my penis was a university, it could make you smart
And it if was a can of beans, it would make you fart

If my penis was a diamond ring, you could put it on your finger
And if it had a microphone, it could be a singer.

If my penis was an Abrams Tank, it would repel invading forces,
And if it was a saddle-pack, it would likely smell of horses

But my penis is just an average ****, and that is being kind
The vagina poem is evidence that, that bitch done lost her mind.

If my penis was a unicorn, you could ride it every night
And if it was a watermelon, my pants would be too tight

If my penis was a UFO, we could fly to outerspace
And if it was a cheesecake, you could stuff it in your face

If my penis was a university, it could make you smart
And it if was a can of beans, it would make you fart

If my penis was a diamond ring, you could put it on your finger
And if it had a microphone, it could be a singer.

If my penis was an Abrams Tank, it would repel invading forces,
And if it was a saddle-pack, it would likely smell of horses

But my penis is just an average ****, and that is being kind
The vagina poem is evidence that, that bitch done lost her mind.

Awesome! You rock Tuck.

if my penis was a unicorn, you could ride it every night
and if it was a watermelon, my pants would be too tight

if my penis was a ufo, we could fly to outerspace
and if it was a cheesecake, you could stuff it in your face

if my penis was a university, it could make you smart
and it if was a can of beans, it would make you fart

if my penis was a diamond ring, you could put it on your finger
and if it had a microphone, it could be a singer.

If my penis was an abrams tank, it would repel invading forces,
and if it was a saddle-pack, it would likely smell of horses

but my penis is just an average ****, and that is being kind
the vagina poem is evidence that, that bitch done lost her mind.

:rofl

Hold up, did you just make a total assumption about someone's stance on a position without any actually knowledge whatsoever? Yes you did.

Instead of wasting my time with a sexless life I have a very better solution. Just leave them be.

Or just leave them. If you you have a fundamental disagreement on abortion, as in she will abort, it's best to never allow it to really get going, but if for some reason it does, it's best to leave. As for the sex strike business, it's best to be with a woman that will not play these kind of games to begin with. Still, my advice is correct. Sex strikes should not be encouraged by giving in, but instead treated like something that will only defeat her if she decides to play it.

Or just leave them. If you you have a fundamental disagreement on abortion, as in she will abort, it's best to never allow it to really get going, but if for some reason it does, it's best to leave. As for the sex strike business, it's best to be with a woman that will not play these kind of games to begin with. Still, my advice is correct. Sex strikes should not be encouraged by giving in, but instead treated like something that will only defeat her if she decides to play it.

I disagree and still maintain that we better give in or starve. Perhaps passion is more manageable between the two of us.

But you brought the issue of the relationship into this "debate." If it is a serious relationship and she wants to kill your child with abortion then I am against it and would terminate the relationship on grounds of "I do not live with murderers."

But if it is a one night stand and an accident happened (much less a rape) then the relationship is not strong enough for your influence on her decision. In such a case I fully give in to their strikes for it lowers the odds of finding another willing sex partner.

Random thing that popped into my head when I saw this thread's title today:

New Variation of the Oscar Mayer song: My Vagina has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R, my vagina has a second name its M-A-Y-E-R, giant meatflaps, taste like pork, come and eat but don't use a fork.

Nothing could be finer than to be in her vagina in the morning.....

Nothing could be sweeter than her sucking on my peter in the morning......

My vagina takes the morning train, it works from 9 to 5 and then, it takes another home again, to find me waiting for it.

I would normally think it is a terrible comparison, but the right has gotten really strange int heir hypocrisy. many people on the right support stand your ground laws. texas has these laws. Under them you just need to be afraid to legally shoot someone. That is the legal boundary for taking a human life in texas that you have to be scared. It doesn't have to be rational, and it is actually judged from a time when you are not calm and level headed. It is a pretty thin line. Under that law it would seem like it is pretty legal to defend your body against the other human being who is going to trash your life. this is not a state that respects the sanctity of human life. It is an inconvenient argument in a state that allows killing in fear and not actual danger. It is an inconvenient argument in a state with a drive through lane on their death penalty. The argument will not do any good as people of that level of hypocrisy tend to have their heads wedged up their asses way too far to actually see the truth, but it did make them twitch around a lot.

I disagree and still maintain that we better give in or starve. Perhaps passion is more manageable between the two of us.

But you brought the issue of the relationship into this "debate." If it is a serious relationship and she wants to kill your child with abortion then I am against it and would terminate the relationship on grounds of "I do not live with murderers."

But if it is a one night stand and an accident happened (much less a rape) then the relationship is not strong enough for your influence on her decision. In such a case I fully give in to their strikes for it lowers the odds of finding another willing sex partner.

You're not going to starve. She needs to know that sex is not going to be used as a weapon against you, and the only way to do that if you want her in your life is make her buckle and give in to her own urges. You seem to be scared that if you don't give in she will leave you, but that most likely won't happen and if it does she wasn't worth it anyway. You shouldn't have to deal with someone in your life that wants to have power over you and treats a relationship like a power struggle. Have a little self respect and get a little confidence and don't back down on your position when she decides this is the way she wants to go forward.

Personally, I have no patience for sex strikes or sex as a bribery tool, and would sooner leave them than even consider waiting it out or to be treated like a child. If she wants power in the relationship and thinks she can get it by turning sex into a weapon that can be used against me than she is with the wrong man. I have no interest in being in a relationship with someone that treats it like a constant power struggle and I refuse to play such a miserable and frankly pathetic game.

If however you really don't like my advice, then be my guest and don't follow it, but just know the only thing that will about is that she will learn that she can use sex against you and you will essentially be her little bitch.

If your vagina was a gun I'd be too afraid to clean it with my rod.

I don't get the comparison and I hate poetry.

Even as a pro-choicer I'm willing to acknowledge that abortion simply is NOT a cut and dry issue. Some of us can see the logic in a pro-life argument that pins the rights of the "vagina" against the rights of the unborn, even if we lean towards the "vagina". Pro-choicers who think there is absolutely no justification for limiting abortion in any way irritate me as much as pro-lifers who call women murderers when they abort.

And I find them as ridiculous who scream "infringement" at any gun regulation. The left wants to control weapons and the right wants to control vaginas. If her vagina was a gun we might actually get a bi-partisan bill to pass in Congress.

My vagina takes the morning train, it works from 9 to 5 and then, it takes another home again, to find me waiting for it.

Duh, duh, da, da, duh da!
Duh, da, du, du dada!
My vagina!

My, my, my, my, my, my, oh!

Duh, da, du, du dada!

If the ocean was vagina.
And I was a duck.
I'd dive to the bottom.
And never come up.

It seems I'm wasted away again in Vaginaville, y'all.

Happy weekend.

Love you guys!

Last edited:

[/INDENT]

Nice to assume things about her views!

Anyways, I like it, rather funny.

You're not going to starve. She needs to know that sex is not going to be used as a weapon against you, and the only way to do that if you want her in your life is make her buckle and give in to her own urges. You seem to be scared that if you don't give in she will leave you, but that most likely won't happen and if it does she wasn't worth it anyway. You shouldn't have to deal with someone in your life that wants to have power over you and treats a relationship like a power struggle. Have a little self respect and get a little confidence and don't back down on your position when she decides this is the way she wants to go forward.

Personally, I have no patience for sex strikes or sex as a bribery tool, and would sooner leave them than even consider waiting it out or to be treated like a child. If she wants power in the relationship and thinks she can get it by turning sex into a weapon that can be used against me than she is with the wrong man. I have no interest in being in a relationship with someone that treats it like a constant power struggle and I refuse to play such a miserable and frankly pathetic game.

If however you really don't like my advice, then be my guest and don't follow it, but just know the only thing that will about is that she will learn that she can use sex against you and you will essentially be her little bitch.

Very impressive, cared for, reach out. Thanks.

But I think we were talking about the movement rather than me. The movement of using access to sex as a tool to promote the issue of "Who is in charge" when it comes to abortion.

You see if the movement sparks it would not be about me. Further I doubt that you could hold on to urges if all the women you meet (influenced from the movement) make abortion an issue.

To keep on searching uses time which is at your cost. Not respecting the "sanction" and imposing your will would result to rape. While self-relieving yourself is for losers.

Pretty tight options if you ask me. All this because they want to clean away our "mistakes" that may happen from time to time? Or clean away rape induced offspring? Why! No way in hell is it worth my holding my urges!

Why am I as one who considers women access suppose to suffer consequences of a rapist who does not? Nah, forget it! Let them abort all they want. I will freaking pay the abortion fees too!

Very impressive, cared for, reach out. Thanks.

But I think we were talking about the movement rather than me. The movement of using access to sex as a tool to promote the issue of "Who is in charge" when it comes to abortion.

You see if the movement sparks it would not be about me. Further I doubt that you could hold on to urges if all the women you meet (influenced from the movement) make abortion an issue.

To keep on searching uses time which is at your cost. Not respecting the "sanction" and imposing your will would result to rape. While self-relieving yourself is for losers.

Pretty tight options if you ask me. All this because they want to clean away our "mistakes" that may happen from time to time? Or clean away rape induced offspring? Why! No way in hell is it worth my holding my urges!

Why am I as one who considers women access suppose to suffer consequences of a rapist who does not? Nah, forget it! Let them abort all they want. I will freaking pay the abortion fees too!

What you describe is a dream by women like choiceone and the woman that wrote that article, but what neither of them seem to realize is that even if they pulled all women that agree with them together to restrain from sex until men came to their side they would have to do the same exact thing every generation for the rest of time. Many of the issues for women that have been solved they were fighting from a moral position, but this issue is different. They can't just expect that restraining from sex will make people stop realizing that the position is fundamentally in support of homicide of the youngest of our species. They just can't expect that peoples morality and basic human instincts will just forever change because they will it. I don't care how many generations they pull this game it will forever be an illusion. All they will really do is damage the relationships of men and women everywhere and cause huge increase in the amount of rapes. Of course, there is plenty of men like myself that are with pro-life women that would not join them in their strike and would leave men like myself absolutely no reason to be swayed.

That isn't even considering we have prostitutes and escorts to deal with in this equation that aren't just going to give up their livelihoods for a movement and with all those ladies restraining they are looking to making a ton of money on men looking for some action. Hell, I imagine the industry would explode and definitely impede on the success of their movement of making all men side with them.

Now that I think of it, I wonder if this movement would actually help in making prostitution legal. How would that be for an unintended consequence?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom