• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Musk re-opens the public square, ending undemocratic leftist censorship, can the left survive honest and open scrutiny?

What do you actually know about schools except what you have read or watch and listen to on media from whatever your side of the argument you come from?
Umm....their curriculum, endless videos of teachers, my own experience, the response of teachers not being allowed to indoctrinate kids in Florida from K-3, ect. ect. ect.

Where was implied in your previous assertion.

I’m asking you when this indoctrination began, and who was/is responsible, in your opinion?
You misread the statement, that is your fault, not mine. Kids are in school for over a decade, at a minimum. More if they go to college. THAT is the time I'm referencing.

You misread the statement, that is your fault, not mine. Kids are in school for over a decade, at a minimum. More if they go to college. THAT is the time I'm referencing.
Your poor writing skills are “you” problem.

If you meant to describe the period of children’s public education, prekindergarten through the secondary level, you should have stated so.

Umm....their curriculum, endless videos of teachers, my own experience, the response of teachers not being allowed to indoctrinate kids in Florida from K-3, ect. ect. ect.
Your experience. supply it. And of course we do not want kids to know about sexual predators, DO WE? And if teaching the true history of the country is indoctrination, so be it. Do not want some lily white boy or girl having their little feelings hurt by hearing the truth. And i know all about Florida education as I spent several years there, already one of the worst in the nation, but it will get worse now. Just so you know, I am white.

Your experience. supply it.
Middle school debate on abortion and I was beating the pro-choice side so the teacher jumped in on their side and started aggressively debating me which, of course, I didn't know what to do with because she was my teacher.
And of course we do not want kids to know about sexual predators, DO WE? And if teaching the true history of the country is indoctrination, so be it. Do not want some lily white boy or girl having their little feelings hurt by hearing the truth. And i know all about Florida education as I spent several years there, already one of the worst in the nation, but it will get worse now. Just so you know, I am white.
Lol...you want sexual predators in schools, that's what all your whining about the law is about. Gross.

Your poor writing skills are “you” problem.

If you meant to describe the period of children’s public education, prekindergarten through the secondary level, you should have stated so.
I did. Sorry about your issues.

Back
Top Bottom