• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Mr. Walker loses his bid for the senate, will he turn into a werewolf and tear Warnock apart limb from limb?

he will discover that Trump the Rump is not truly his friend .....just another abusive white boy.

Just wondering?

I suspect he will do a deep, deep look into himself and emerge a changed man. He will use his millions feeding little Black and Asian children to become athletes. Then he will turn away sponsors who he will now see as part of the Great Fascist Conspiracy.

Then he will buy an island to live free from the lure of filthy lucre and the temptations of the modern world; live celibate like a monk, buy an island to live on to be free of the 'temptations of evil American society. He will wear crude homespun cloth and pray for forgiveness on an hourly basis...although really really short prayers as his memory is ****ed.

If he loses:

1. Trump will declare Walker a Loser while simultaneously declaring that the election was stolen.

2. Walker will call Trump a Loser while simultaneously declaring that the election was stolen.

He'll probably get lost in his foyer's closet by then.

These forums are becoming a public dumping ground of stupid people tricks, cartoon memes, and dumb questions.

These forums are becoming a public dumping ground of stupid people tricks, cartoon memes, and dumb questions.
If you think it's bad here, you should see some of the choices the gop is running for senator, like walker. Really dumb.

If you think it's bad here, you should see some of the choices the gop is running for senator, like walker. Really dumb.
It's not all bad here, just some of the people here have no desire to debate (a decent percentage actually), they would rather circle jerk and echo chamber each other. Some are bat shit crazy, some can't see the forest through the trees and the others are here to sit and laugh at them all.
Me, I spend most of my days scratching my head wondering how people pull some of the things they post or say out of their ass.

And finally some days , some poster will come through (@Callen amongst a handful of others) who will come in and offer some real insight and have an impactful discussion.

But yes, they should call this place the argue board, or the echo chamber board because discussion, real discussion, is few and far between.

Back
Top Bottom