• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Joe wins....

PNW Guy

CAUTION: SNARK AREA!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
God help us if he dies mid term. After seeing white wingers lose their collective minds that we had a black man as president, a non white woman as president, hell they'll run Alex Jones in 2024, and be WILDLY supportive of him! :roll:

The wailing and gnashing of teeth if that happens, the way Fox will go into OVERDRIVE trying to destroy Harris will be like nothing you've ever seen! :shock:

LOL!

I'd vote for Alex just for the memes. That would be so funny.

God help us if he dies mid term. After seeing white wingers lose their collective minds that we had a black man as president, a non white woman as president, hell they'll run Alex Jones in 2024, and be WILDLY supportive of him! :roll:

The wailing and gnashing of teeth if that happens, the way Fox will go into OVERDRIVE trying to destroy Harris will be like nothing you've ever seen! :shock:

They're already having a meltdown that she's even on the ticket and the birther movement has been restarted, this time with the president peddling it.

LOL!

I'd vote for Alex just for the memes. That would be so funny.

Nobody here doubts that you'd vote for a highly unqualified, far right conspiracy theory peddling demagogue.

Nobody here doubts that you'd vote for a highly unqualified, far right conspiracy theory peddling demagogue.

It'd be more fun than going back to molded partisan stooges.

^^ Some people just enjoy watching America burn. So that's why you so vigorously defend Trump.

I called Trump an asshole yesterday and have openly criticized his character for months.

OMG! :lamo

Your teeth are already ground to the roots with 4 years of hatred.

They're already having a meltdown that she's even on the ticket and the birther movement has been restarted, this time with the president peddling it.

They've added a "she isnt really black because she is from Jamaica not Africa" claim to it.

I like how Trevor Noah put it.

Why You Shouldn?t Be Asking If Kamala Harris Is ?Black Enough? | The Daily Social Distancing Show - YouTube

Seriously hit the nail on the head. In the past, it would not have mattered how little "black" blood a person had in their ancestry when it came to Jim Crow laws that existed.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

OMG! :lamo

Your teeth are already ground to the roots with 4 years of hatred.

You still haven't recovered from 8 years of a black president! It STILL chaps your hide that a black man could ever be elected president..... :lamo

They've added a "she isnt really black because she is from Jamaica not Africa" claim to it.

Why You Shouldn?t Be Asking If Kamala Harris Is ?Black Enough? | The Daily Social Distancing Show - YouTube

Seriously hit the nail on the head. In the past, it would not have mattered how little "black" blood a person had in their ancestry when it came to Jim Crow laws that existed.

In another thread Oborosen tried to gaslight and pretend he never said it, when I provided a link, he claimed because after spreading the conspiracy theory he added a tiny seed of doubt that he might be wrong, it totally justifies spreading the racist conspiracy theory in the first place.

These people are racist scumbags and they know damn well what they're doing.

I love seeing people call others "white wingers" in the same post they imply others are racists. I mean...you win todays darwin award! Congrats!

I love seeing people call others "white wingers" in the same post they imply others are racists. I mean...you win todays darwin award! Congrats!

Oh please, you are one of the biggest purveyors of your personal white victimhood... :roll:

Get discriminated against lately for your whiteness? :lamo

RWing media will brutal enough when Joe wins; we can only hope, after tRump, it will fall on deaf ears.

In another thread Oborosen tried to gaslight and pretend he never said it, when I provided a link, he claimed because after spreading the conspiracy theory he added a tiny seed of doubt that he might be wrong, it totally justifies spreading the racist conspiracy theory in the first place.

These people are racist scumbags and they know damn well what they're doing.

White victimhood is trendy among the right nowadays. Loss of their accustomed prvilige is racist to them. :lamo

I mean imagine the indignity of having to see cops prosecuted for killing blacks? What has the country come to when a cop can't quietly off black people and get away with it when the urge strikes? :shock:

God help us if he dies mid term. After seeing white wingers lose their collective minds that we had a black man as president, a non white woman as president..................

I certainly don't wish Biden ill but president harris would be fun to watch.

You don't seem to be able to form any thought that doesn't include racism.

I certainly don't wish Biden ill but president harris would be fun to watch.

A very large part of the GOP, and the Trump supporters here, see any assertiveness or leadership, coming from any woman as "angry"; 'oh she's just such an angry woman'.

Any woman who isn't submitting to the guidance of a man, is "angry".... :roll:

You support a racist administration, that at best is complicity which amounts to the same.... :roll:

"Suburban women" :lamo

You can't form a thought woithout being fed right wing media spin.... :lamo

Oh please, you are one of the biggest purveyors of your personal white victimhood... :roll:

Get discriminated against lately for your whiteness? :lamo

Please cite one post to back up your claim. I enjoy watching racists make freudian slips then lie about crap. You may get two darwin awards in one day!

You support a racist administration, that at best is complicity which amounts to the same.... :roll:

"Suburban women" :lamo

Where is this racist administration that you are imagining?

Are you even capable any thought that isn't hyperbole and rhetoric?

I called Trump an asshole yesterday and have openly criticized his character for months.

This is rabid you're talking to. He's not exactly in tune with a constant state of reality as is.

She's only half black.

Back
Top Bottom