• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Joe Biden wins, will he step aside when Harris tells him to?

Will Biden step aside quietly when Kamela tells him to?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Kamela and Joe’s food taster will hatch a plan “B”

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
If Biden wins, he’s going to be too busy with his current scandals to waste his few remaining brain cells on China, Russia, Trade, ending fuel use, etc. All that boring stuff. He’s got half of California staffing for him to handle that.

Probably not, which is why Pelosi recently tried to push legislation for Congress to have the power to enact the 25th.

Most likely and then we are gonna put in marshal law and take away you freedoms

If Biden wins, he’s going to be too busy with his current scandals to waste his few remaining brain cells on China, Russia, Trade, ending fuel use, etc. All that boring stuff. He’s got half of California staffing for him to handle that.

White House has lots of marble stairs an old man might trip over his tongue and fatally fall down

No. He won't do anything because Harris tells him to do it.

But when Nancy speaks....

What you have (<SARC>inadvertantly I am sure</SARC>) posted is what is known as a "push poll".

"Push polls" are those which are designed to produce a desired result REGARDLESS of which option the respondent picks.

"Push polls" are also generally regarded as a tactic employed by the dishonest.

Possibly you could benefit from some instruction in "How to Structure Multiple Choice Answers to Obtain Accurate Results Rather Than Pushing a Political Agenda".

the 2024 dem primary will be interesting.

What you have (<SARC>inadvertantly I am sure</SARC>) posted is what is known as a "push poll".

"Push polls" are those which are designed to produce a desired result REGARDLESS of which option the respondent picks.

"Push polls" are also generally regarded as a tactic employed by the dishonest.

Possibly you could benefit from some instruction in "How to Structure Multiple Choice Answers to Obtain Accurate Results Rather Than Pushing a Political Agenda".
How about you go find a nice bowl of cat food and mind your own business.

How about you go find a nice bowl of cat food and mind your own business.

Ad-homs are a classic sign that you have nothing intelligent to say yet you still want to run your mouth. 😁

It was a response to a senseless thread crap.

Your shitty push poll was called out, and all you could come up with in reply was more shit.

But please, keep embarrassing yourself. This is becoming quite amusing. :)

It was a response to a senseless thread crap.
Like this senseless thread. You guys come up with the most ridiculous theories, and this one is right up there with the worst. Enough time wasted on this nonsense.

There is no indication of a power struggle. I think everyone is on the same page in the dem party. It also isn't Harris' decision. I am sure the party as a whole will address Biden if it comes to the point he is hurting the country. Unlike other parties who let orange tinted assholes destroy nations.

There is no indication of a power struggle. I think everyone is on the same page in the dem party. It also isn't Harris' decision. I am sure the party as a whole will address Biden if it comes to the point he is hurting the country. Unlike other parties who let orange tinted assholes destroy nations.

You know It has to be in the discussion phase. The DNC is simply doing it’s due diligence. Biden’s “Biden, Inc” is a distraction to the economic overhaul planned by the Progressive wing of the party.

Trump could have done so much more if not for the phony impeachment. This is not lost on either party.

Like this senseless thread. You guys come up with the most ridiculous theories, and this one is right up there with the worst. Enough time wasted on this nonsense.
And yet, here you are!

Last edited:
Probably not, which is why Pelosi recently tried to push legislation for Congress to have the power to enact the 25th.
That's not what Speaker Pelosi did. Pay attention.

You know It has to be in the discussion phase. The DNC is simply doing it’s due diligence. Biden’s “Biden, Inc” is a distraction to the economic overhaul planned by the Progressive wing of the party.

Trump could have done so much more if not for the phony impeachment. This is not lost on either party.

And yet, here you are!

Obviously it didn't intrude much.

I don't know about any of that. But, I do know this.

ElDUoVwXgAYO_pd

Biden is going to win. And, he's probably going to have a Democratic House and Senate. So, you better hope they confirm that judge, because it will be last one you all get for a very long time.

That's not what Speaker Pelosi did. Pay attention.

Oh come ON now.

If you pay attention to reality it takes all the fun out of the Internet for some people.

After all, if you can't attack someone for advancing a position that you made up and ascribed to them, wouldn't you have to actually know what is happening?

And if you actually had to know what was happening, wouldn't that take work.

And doesn't the First Amendment give everyone the right to spout off and declare that whatever version of reality they want to see happening is actually what is happening WITHOUT getting a long, involuntary, vacation at "The Home"?

ElDUoVwXgAYO_pd

Biden is going to win. And, he's probably going to have a Democratic House and Senate. So, you better hope they confirm that judge, because it will be last one you all get for a very long time.
AAAnnnd as Demoturds overreach like they always do. 2022 will be a Democrat bloodbath even worse than 2010. Imagine NY finally going red, especially after we hang Cuomo and DiBlasshole by their ears.

They're going to have to go through Jill first;)

ElDUoVwXgAYO_pd

What makes you think early voting advantages Biden? There is nothing to prove one way or the other until after the election.

Back
Top Bottom