• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If It's Trump vs Bernie, Who Will Win?

If It's Trump vs Bernie, Who Will Win?

• Total voters
lol yeah...Trump still beat them all. If Hillary money didn't work...feel free to pool your money. We all got such a kick watching it all go down the hopper last time.

Agreed. Gone are the days when the side that raises the most campaign cash automatically wins. Trump spent considerably less then Hillary Von Pantsuit spent.

Trumps 4th q contributions....46 ****ing milllion.....ouch....dems better start reaching into their piggy banks if they want to even try and come close to Trump in this election.

Why? Do you guys think trump can buy the election?

Trump is one candidate, who else are the republicans going to donate to?

The top three dems have collected more and I predict once the nominee is decided upon, money is not going to be an issue for democrats.

Re: If It's Trump vs Bernie, Who Will Win? I

I would think the person with the most votes but in america, who knows?

Do study the electoral college system, which has been in place since 1776.

Do study the electoral college system, which has been in place since 1776.

And so has our right for militias. Ideas long outdated. Isn't it time we purge some things in the constitution like we purge voter rolls?

And so has our right for militias. Ideas long outdated. Isn't it time we purge some things in the constitution like we purge voter rolls?

Good luck with your meek efforts at constitutional amendments.

Bernie would have beat Trump last time. The two party bases are already dug in and they aren’t the ones who decide. A few disillusioned counties in the middle went for Trump because they didn’t trust Clinton; turnout of undecideds was low for the same reason. Given a populist choice there’s no reason why those swing voters won’t go for someone else in 2020, since Trump is the one with the baggage and scandals this time.

Bernie would take it in a landslide.

Being Jewish has absolutely nothing to do with politics. See the First Amendment.

Sadly it does. There are large pockets of the country who won't vote for any minority. They will put a prostitute in the white house, but a person who worships differently is just going too far.

Bernie would have beat Trump last time. The two party bases are already dug in and they aren’t the ones who decide. A few disillusioned counties in the middle went for Trump because they didn’t trust Clinton; turnout of undecideds was low for the same reason. Given a populist choice there’s no reason why those swing voters won’t go for someone else in 2020, since Trump is the one with the baggage and scandals this time.

Bernie couldn't beat an egg then or now. As for a few counties, here is a fact for you.
Overall Trump won approximately 2,600 counties to Clinton’s 500, or about 84% of the geographic United States.

If it's Trump v anyone then the system is broken.

Doesn't matter who the DNC tells their party members to vote for, Trump will win.

Trump is going to lose no matter who the Democrats run.Even Americans aren't dumb enough to elect a monster like Trump twice.

Weekend at Bernies 3?

Trump is going to lose no matter who the Democrats run.Even Americans aren't dumb enough to elect a monster like Trump twice.

This makes me feel good. This is what the dummies where saying before President Trump was elected last time.

Agreed. Gone are the days when the side that raises the most campaign cash automatically wins. Trump spent considerably less then Hillary Von Pantsuit spent.

This time Trump has way more money and the money the Dems have now is going to be used fighting each other for the nomination.

This country probably will not survive another presidential election involving Trump whether he wins or loses at this point...

This country probably will not survive another presidential election involving Trump whether he wins or loses at this point...

I think it most certainly will survive.

Bernie couldn't beat an egg then or now. As for a few counties, here is a fact for you.
Overall Trump won approximately 2,600 counties to Clinton’s 500, or about 84% of the geographic United States.

Yeah most of those counties have like 8 people. She got 3 million more votes and he scraped to the win with what 70,000 votes across a handful of counties in Michigan, Florida and PA.

Now he might pull that off again, or Bernie might take those swing voters. So yeah, Bernie can beat him. But Trump will not be more popular even if he does manage another EC win. Think about it, he wasn’t even as popular as the candidate he beat last time and she was widely despised.

I think most of the precincts are in. It look's like President Trump wins again!

Why? Do you guys think trump can buy the election?

Trump is one candidate, who else are the republicans going to donate to?

The top three dems have collected more and I predict once the nominee is decided upon, money is not going to be an issue for democrats.

Money wasn't a issue for Hillary either. How did that work out? Also the issue isn't that Trump is buting an election the interesting thing is that if he is hated as much as you all say, then how did he raise that much money?

Money wasn't a issue for Hillary either. How did that work out? Also the issue isn't that Trump is buting an election the interesting thing is that if he is hated as much as you all say, then how did he raise that much money?

You mean hated as much as the right says the left hates trump.

As a democrat and a voter, I don't hate trump, he isn't worth that much of my energy.

You tell me, how did the con man manage to raise that kind of money?

Bernie has overwhelming voter support. He’s not the lesser of two evils, he’s actually worth voting for. Most people were loathe to support Hillary, whereas the deplorables were jumping out of windows to vote for Trump. Trump can’t grow his base. 7 or 8 out of 10 new voters are progressive. It’s the end of the GOP if Bernie is the nominee. The writing is on the wall.

You mean hated as much as the right says the left hates trump.

As a democrat and a voter, I don't hate trump, he isn't worth that much of my energy.

You tell me, how did the con man manage to raise that kind of money?

Americans gave him money because his America first policies are what we obviously want and like. Why just look at the leftist media lamenting over the death of a terrorist who killed Americans.

Americans gave him money because his America first policies are what we obviously want and like. Why just look at the leftist media lamenting over the death of a terrorist who killed Americans.

You are welcome to give your money to whomever you wish.

I haven't seen or heard anyone lamenting over this guys death. I do however see many lamenting the aftereffects of his assassination. Was killing him worth it? We shall see.

You are welcome to give your money to whomever you wish.

I haven't seen or heard anyone lamenting over this guys death. I do however see many lamenting the aftereffects of his assassination. Was killing him worth it? We shall see.
Really...what channel are you watching?...Pelosi is assembling a vote in an attempt to limit Trumps ability to protect us from terrorists. I don't recall dems being outraged when Obama did this countless times or when he bombed a hospital by accident killing 22 innocent people.

Back
Top Bottom