• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If it's Trump v. Biden, who will win?

If it's Trump v. Biden, who will win?

• Total voters
Actually in 2016, Trump couldn't beat Baby Bushe's 2004 Black vote %. I was hearing BS about the Black % for Trump was going to be as high as 18%(LOL) Yes, but was still around that historical black vote at 90% Dim. She had 88%(Round it off)
Over 30% actually. Far above the number that self describe as either Republican, and more than Republican and independent combined.

Actually in 2016, Trump couldn't beat Baby Bushe's 2004 Black vote %. I was hearing BS about the Black % for Trump was going to be as high as 18%(LOL)

Yes, but was still around that historical black vote at 90% Dim. She had 88%(Round it off)

I think record amounts of blacks will be voting for Trump in the next election. Candace Owens is doing a great job of waking them up and starting the Blexit.

Not who you will vote for --- not who you want to win --- who WILL win?

Good polling question.

Likeability is certainly a factor in any election. In 2016 we had a rather unique circumstance where both candidates were distasteful/repellent. In the end advantage went to Trump who won by a hair. (Aided by the fact that Clinton's campaign strategists did a very poor job.)

In a Biden versus Trump choice i think Biden would have a relatively easy win. The key states in flux are the upper Midwest (Ohio, Penn, Mich, Wisc.) and i just can't see any of those going to Trump this time around.

Joe wants his son Hunter for VP.

That's funny because Trump probably did float Jared and Ivanka.

Biden said he's open to a Republican VP. And, no, Biden has no plans for nepotism like a tin pot dictator.

That's funny because Trump probably did float Jared and Ivanka.

Biden said he's open to a Republican VP.

Probably or did? This is like the impeachment probably facts hearings. LOL.

Probably or did? This is like the impeachment probably facts hearings. LOL.

He made his idiot son in law Secretary of State and his fashion designer daughter Secretary of the Interior. So it's not completely unreasonable to suspect he floated them for VP.

It's called evidence and reason.

Joe wants his son Hunter for VP.

It's pretty obvious you don't need a lot of experience to be VP and we know that Hunter doesn't have a lot of experience so it makes sense.

Biden is one of the weakest candidates to go up against Trump, but I will begrudgingly supporting him if he wins the nomination. Trump is pure evil and is an existential threat to empirical reality.

It's pretty obvious you don't need a lot of experience to be VP and we know that Hunter doesn't have a lot of experience so it makes sense.

It's pretty obvious you do need a lot of experience to be the VP. Anyone who read the 25th Amendment knows this.

It's pretty obvious you do need a lot of experience to be the VP. Anyone who read the 25th Amendment knows this.

It say's nothing about experience.

Trump would probably win. Biden is an awful candidate.

He made his idiot son in law Secretary of State and his fashion designer daughter Secretary of the Interior. So it's not completely unreasonable to suspect he floated them for VP.

It's called evidence and reason.
So no he did not. Got it. Do you see the idiocy with the emotional thinking left vs. logical thinking right?

Hillary Clinton won by a margin of at least 3 million votes. How do you call that tally close?
Because for the presidential race, popular vote count doesn't matter in the U.S., only electoral college numbers.

Not saying I think that's the way it should be, but it's the way it is.

At the present time, I have no idea who would win between the two. I suspect with what we know Biden would win.

I am not a Democrat. However, I'd vote for my ex-mother-in-law if she was the only choice against Trump.

Trump baggage is out in the open.
So is Bidens.

Interesting battle for this one. Which creepy old white guy do you want to be president? But Trump takes it based on the economy, the economy, the economy.

Out on the limb prediction - Biden wins the popular vote (the meaningless one) but loses the electoral college (the only one that matters). Maddow's head explodes on live TV from frustration closely followed by Hannity's head exploding from joy. Each associated TV station will cut over to the other talking head explosion for ratings purposes, of course.

Biden's got more baggage yet to be exposed. Remember, if Biden and his son did nothing wrong in Ukraine, why is he, and the dems, fighting so hard to stop the investigation? If there's nothing to see, and the Obama administration said they looked into it and there's nothing there, wouldn't another investigation produce the same result? The charge against Trump is he wanted Burisma and Biden investigated to benefit him in the 2020 election. If he did nothing wrong, and Trump/Barr/Durham all came up empty, it would benefit Biden. No?

If democrats nominated an outsider, I might consider them, but hell no to the current crop up there now.

Trump is not the big bad "boogeyman" like dems make it him out to be, it's so ridiculous.:roll:

Trump is not the big bad "boogeyman" like Democrats make it him out to be, it's so ridiculous.:roll:

Boogeyman might be the wrong word, but there is no reason to think Democrats are making stuff up about how bad he is. They go by what Trump has said and written himself, his body language, and a lot more. Only blind and deaf people can deny this.

Back
Top Bottom