• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If it's Trump v. Biden, who will win?

If it's Trump v. Biden, who will win?

• Total voters
LOL I never watch MSNBC. In fact I don't even know what channel it is here.

Obviously Joe Biden. Over 50% of voters have wanted Trump to be impeached and removed from office since early 2017. Nobody would say that and vote for him less than three years later, right?

Also, don't forget Trump lost the popular vote. That can't happen again.

What can't happen again?

It's frightening to think that any party would nominate Biden. When it comes to the general election, he's the least of the big four.

It's frightening to think that any party would nominate Biden. When it comes to the general election, he's the least of the big four.

Hey guy, Obama selected him to be Vice Prez

Obama had the 1st, 2nd most votes in election history

Precisely. The imagined free stuff these liberals are dreaming of so they can play video games their entire lives will evaporate come 11-3-20

I don't know...

44% don't pay a Fed income tax

Almost getting into the "Atlas Shrugged" area here

Sometimes, societies need to make a horrible mistake to realize its a mistake and have a better culture in the future. Perhaps we need to go fascist a while to learn our lesson.

Sometimes, societies need to make a horrible mistake to realize its a mistake and have a better culture in the future. Perhaps we need to go fascist a while to learn our lesson.

You are correct. The Phoenix rises up out of the ashes. Once America goes Progressive and the inevitable decline into chaos and misery ensues, new, wiser and stronger humans will rise up.

You are correct. The Phoenix rises up out of the ashes. Once America goes Progressive and the inevitable decline into chaos and misery ensues, new, wiser and stronger humans will rise up.

I am not sure how you got that from my statement, but, if thats what you want to believe, sure, but there is no historical precedent to support your statement I can think of.

Hey guy, Obama selected him to be Vice Prez Obama had the 1st, 2nd most votes in election history
Look at past VPs and tell me that is a big endorsement. It's not.

It will soon be 2nd and 3rd. Population growth tends to do that. He was middle of the road in terms of popular margin--7.27% and 3.86%. This is the top 5.

1920 Warren Harding 26.17%
1924 Calvin Coolidge 25.22%
1936 Franklin Roosevelt 24.26%
1972 Richard Nixon 23.15%
1964 Lyndon Johnson 22.58%

Look at past VPs and tell me that is a big endorsement. It's not.

It will soon be 2nd and 3rd. Population growth tends to do that. He was middle of the road in terms of popular margin--7.27% and 3.86%. This is the top 5.

1920 Warren Harding 26.17%
1924 Calvin Coolidge 25.22%
1936 Franklin Roosevelt 24.26%
1972 Richard Nixon 23.15%
1964 Lyndon Johnson 22.58%

Population growth tends to do that.

Sure buddy

Trump of course.

What's your point? More people = longer lines.

Dude, Most of those Blacks had never voted before

No , there was way.... more enthusiasm

Kinda like happen with Western Rome?(LOL)

Dude, Most of those Blacks had never voted before No , there was way.... more enthusiasm
And now there is enthusiasm for Trump. Interesting point.

And now there is enthusiasm for Trump. Interesting point.

Oh yes, Millions behind Obama numbers in that population growth you speak of right?

Oh yes, Millions behind Obama numbers in that population growth you speak of right?
Not yet. Wait 308 days and we can see the line of blacks who had never voted for a Republican before.

Not yet. Wait 308 days and we can see the line of blacks who had never voted for a Republican before.

Oh yes, like the ones last time in 2016 that were suppose to do?(LOL)

Not who you will vote for --- not who you want to win --- who WILL win?

Biden has benefited greatly from a thus far largely pattycake primary where no one is confronting him on his creepy behaviour, such as talking about how children touched his hairy legs and bounced on his lap and how he loves that ( sven stoffels on Twitter: "Joe Biden says the darndest things Cartoon. #JoeBiden #Biden #Biden2020… " ), his inability to form coherent sentences at times that frankly goes beyond the domain of gaffes into questions about basic cognition, serious memory lapses such as when he referred to his best friend, then president and day in, day out coworker Obama as 'president my boss' ( Petty is Praxis on Twitter: "Biden can’t even remember Obama’s name ����*♂️
https://t.co/JKtC1z3OsG"
) after an awkwardly long pause, and telling Democrats to go 'vote for Trump'. Any notion that he is the most electable Dem candidate is entirely illusory.

There isn't ammunition to use against Biden in the general so much as there is a bristling arsenal, with most of its powder dry and untouched.

Between this, not having anything resembling an engaging platform (per Biden's words to wealthy donors "Nothing will fundamentally change": YouTube ), broad but shallow support, apparent dementia that has only seemed to worsen with time, and handlers striving to hide him away and minimize his public exposure, knowing full and well that this usually amounts to a net negative, I think Trump will, as Biden says, 'beat him like a drum'. In the general, no punches will be pulled, and that is terrible news for a candidate who is so weak his campaign team is literally trying to have him coast and run out the clock in the primary.

Last edited:
Not who you will vote for --- not who you want to win --- who WILL win?

I think that Mr. Biden will win. The turnout is going to be fantastic. The Dems are determined to end President Trump's presidency. Hollywood will go all out to rally the troops.

He will no doubt choose a lady of color for his running mate. This will really excite the Dems to turn out, hoping that this lady will eventually become the president after Mr. Biden.

During the campaign, the Dems will unveil new sensational charges against President Trump. They will be false, but the media will give prominence to the fake news as usual.

Mr. Biden could lose only if he makes a real blooper. If he says something or does something so pathetic and pitiful that even some MSNBC commentators might admit in private that Mr. Biden is toast.

Back
Top Bottom